How did the Holocaust make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1086339/5cce7c2c76/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

second to bottom left
because i was shocked you are using emojis to judge our POV of the holocaust, when we never even experienced it ourselves. Its history.

thanks lori

Very sad because countless Jewish qts will never be mine's to fuck.

>ywn kiss her growing belly, marveling at her carrying the fruit of your love under her heart
>ywn playfully have a written argument with her over baby names to kill time during the day, passing each other scraps of paper with a name written on one side and your/her rebuttal on the other
>ywn make love passionately at night
>ywn feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but have the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negate any discomfort
>ywn bust your extra thick load into your beautiful, nearly ready to burst Anne, filling your sweet love oven with your seed
>ywn look on smugly as she reaches over to grab a rag she uses to clean up your oozing jizz
>ywn notice her father looking at you approvingly, knowing that you are treating his daughter to the very best of the situation
>ywn be smuggled out of the Annex you have been trapped in for two years with Anne as her due date nears, being given the task of watching after her by her father, gifting you his bayonet, a prized leftover memento from the first war, to use to protect his daughter if all else fails
>ywn help Anne give birth in a Dutch farm turned safehouse deep in the countryside, forever sealing your bond with her
>ywn watch Anne hold the baby in hers arms for the first time, never wanting to let go
>ywn watch Anne breastfeed your child and her embarrassed, yet dotting expression at such intimacy
>ywn quietly watch Anne and the newborn sleep
>ywn all sneak outside one misty morning to stumble upon a lone Allied sharpshooter trundling down the road, acting as a skirmisher for the rest of the Army, and greet him with the sight of a smiling baby, as you have no other gift to offer him. But it nonetheless instantly puts him back in good spirits, knowing that despite a world consumed by slaughter, there is in fact still some humanity left in it.

GODDAMN NAZIS

fucking faggot

How does having a thing for a Jewish girls make me a faggot?

>jewish qts
No such thing

I beg to differ

open bob

You being a retarded cunt and posting retarded things is what makes you a faggot. Faggot.

She would have been a "survivor" if it wasn't for her getting typhus
Also, anne frank was kinda uggo desu

In fact, she was probably purposefully given her sickness by jews in the camp who knew they could use her as a pawn for world domination later down the line

Is this you?

A+

Bretty good

Thanks to your pic, my statement still stands

lol I wish I had written that. I am currently working on where Anne Frank meets Sam Watkins though

How much more Natalie will it take for you to retract it?

indifferent, it never happened. can't feel one way or the other

>She would have been a "survivor" if it wasn't for her getting typhus

ikr, makes me sad af

Fucking Nazis and their lack of hygiene/disease control

>anne frank was kinda uggo desu

Get out

good

top kek saved based nip

i hope you go to hell, what the fuck is wrong with you

Infinity+1, portman is 5/10 on a good day

I just don't like big jaws on women

who's that?

Where the heck do you find stuff like this?

Aroused. We should do it again sometimes.

>not wanting absolute fucking alpha sons
t. Low-T manlet

>i hope you go to hell

see pic

>what the fuck is wrong with you

Absolutely nothing.

bar rafaeli, israeli jew

No amount of superiour yuro dna can save a woman from the jew jaw
Reverse search you fucking retard faggot nigger, bar refaeli
>projecting your shit taste so hard
>also having no clue as to how genetics work

Sad. (That it never happened)

Sauce?

A race of man-gods once gave everything in last attempt to give noble humanity a future...

ayy Beat me to it

t. Oskar Direwanger

I guess I can share this time.
exhentai.org/g/1086339/5cce7c2c76/

What's your point?

How the hell did that Neanderthal get a revolver?

there's tons of hot jews

Subjective
I've yet to see one I'd rate above a 5/10

gunbroker.com, so simple even a caveman can use it.

didn't read lol

Hmmmm

only BECAUSE they're jewish.
if mila kunis was standing in front of you and you DIDNT know about her being jewish, you'd think she was hot.
point being, your prejudice is closing you off to some good pussy man. lighten up.

Ehhh... Kunis has Heterochromia, that might put off a lot of people.

She was pretty hot pregnant tho

God fucking damn it
Well played kraut, well played.

> Americans so dumb they need emojis to express their feelings on high school quizzes

Holy shit. I guess education has collapsed since I was in school back in the 90s.

*emoji with heart eyes*
I don't kniw the code.

It pretty much has. I graduated high school back in 2010 and went back for a visit recently. The curriculum was completely unrecognizable.