Buy a gun Sup Forums

I adamantly urge all American people to purchase and become proficient in firearms. Guns are at a historic low as far as pricing and have never been more important in recent history.

We live in very unsure times with many enemies on all sides. As a nation and a country I believe we are strong enough to emerge victorious. That requires everyone do their part. All citizens must obtain a firearm and do their duty to safeguard the American dream.

Rifle can be purchased for $500 and reliable pistols as low as $350. Do your part and become a patriot and arm yourselves. It is what our nation was founded on and what will establish our place in the future.

>shag carpet
show evidence that you are a man baby
living in your parents house
with carpet from the 70's

Learn how to green text and in 5 years I may regard your post as relevant.

Show your face and post your address. I'm sure this man baby would love to meet you in person.

Lot's of good houses were built in the 70's. They are also affordable. Just sayin'

>learn how to what
>and in 5 years
ah playing the long game from the basement
waiting for parents to die might come sooner

>show your face and post your address
ya ok welcome to the internet

there's devils advocate then there's just being bored, just sayin'

If you live in California, there is no point buying a gun. The laws are just horrendous.

>4 out of 7 posts in a single thread
You're a bit insecure aren't you?

sure whatever you want to distract from your shag carpet

>5/9
Keeping bumping my dude.

of coarse this carpet must be shared.

>having a poorfag arsenal
might as well be a no guns

>Olive drab

snowflake

It is absolutely outstanding how much a poorfag's bullet splinters someone skull compared to a richfag's bullet.

is this something you picked up watching tv?
sounds pretty shaggy

I propose everyone go out and buy a chainsaw. Whirling metal blades can be useful if it's winter and you are cold. Chop a tree somewhere. Throw gasoline and match. Instant success. Then again, perhaps you should be physically capable of handling that machine. And a basic block of instruction on operation, safety, along with a good location to work on it, and a secure place to store the thing. Nawww. What can go wrong?

why do people pay extra for brass? i'm a complete newfag.. just purchased my first m4 build and got a box of steel to go with it... the price difference is pretty crazy - is it justifiable?

It's called flat dark earth you pleb.

OP you better be lefty or why would you have your light blocking your view like that?

people who dont shoot for fun or sport
can afford it
those who shoot for fun and sport usually make their own ammo.

Bras vs. steel will be a never ending argument. The pros are brass is easier on the barrel. Meanwhile steel is cheaper but you save more shooting enough steel to fuck the barrel over brass. As long as you have bullets it doesn't matter either way.

This faggot is trying to make jokes now because he's so embarrassed he got exposed as a literal nogunz dunce

steel jams more often in some guns. also some ranges won't let you shoot steel ammo at all so you have to buy brass.

>The laws are just horrendous.

agree, but you technically can get a firearm with out a background check and have it mailed to your house. con is you have to pay a good amount of money ($500+) and its not semi auto.

Brass causes less wear on your extractor, but for $5 you can have a spare to swap in should yours get damaged. You can't reload steel. Steel case was also typically shitty soviet ammo that was corrosive and had poor quality control. That bit has changed though.

CA laws bad but not insurmountable. Pic related.

T. Californian

My indoor range doesn't allow steel casing or core.

>No one else in this thread owns funs

the same or yet another manbaby shagster.
keep on shaggin my dude.
i'll keep on bumping this sad sad carpet.

Will one of these do?

ok but unironically:
not owning a gun is making yourself a slave to the government. If you don't already own a gun you have basically said "gee mr govt. im going to put all my hope in you and pray that you protect my rights!"

They are neat and better then nothing but come on my man. An AR is withing $100 different and far more versatile.

why would some discriminate?

interesting didn't realize you could recycle brass - is that only helpful if you're making your own ammo or do places have recycling deals?
checked thx for the info anons

OKIE DOKIE

wrong,
not voting is making yourself a slave to the government.
owning a gun hasnt made a difference gov't wise since 1776 era

>why would some discriminate?
Steel can smolder and cause fires in backstops

Versatile, maybe. Resilient though? Weighs less too.

Cheapest non-POSpoly AR15? Someone said a Sport II, so keeping that in my mind when I go out and look for one.

Yes goy be sure to vote, remember red or blue are the only options.

The ruger AR 556 is about the same as the M&P sport. Both are barely not milspec

MP2 is best cheap AR

Sport II is the ultimate poorfag rifle. Almost 800 rounds through it with zero malfunctions. It is a very solid cheap rifle you can expand on if you want to dump funds.

no

OP is a shitposting faggot.

>goy
lol you must live in city where 1 vote is nothing.

Stop posting your poor fag AR in Sup Forums its just as shit here as it is in /k/

I live in Texas.

What's a serviceable, economic used semiautomatic rifle for mob protection?

And what's a serviceable, economic handgun for day to day pocket concealed carry?

And by economic I mean I'm a wageslave.

No one wants a gimped AR or AK, but you can at least get some milsurp rifles, pistols, and shotguns fairly easily. You can get an SKS or M1 Garand and not feel gimped since you're getting the full package.

Shag carpet is comfy af and the 1970s were whiter than you are.

lmao won't be hitting anything with that shitty M&P and primary arms optic

enjoy having your brains splattered on your grandmas shaggy carpet

Alrighty, thanks for the input.
would just be better to save a little more and buy a milspec AR15? I'm just too excited, and i really don't want to wait another few months.

another manlet appears
defending god knows what
leaf everyone already knows yall asian now.

No faggot I live in reality and have an understanding of the country I live in. Just fuck off.

this, but since m1's are like highly prized in commiefornia their pricing is pretty stupid for how much they actually worth, saw one for like 700 at my local gun dealer, so I just bought a brand new mini-14 instead.

>it is better to be unarmed then owning a less then $1200 gucci rifle
You're all terminally ill faggots that need to die of ass cancer.

I could effortlessly murder you and your entire family and a few extra hundred random crash test dummys with my shitty poorfag AR.

It is ok though. I did not kill you with a premium rifle. So in the end I am the dunce. Since it matters more what you shoot rather then what it impacts.

what a vague statement,
pls do tell, whats there to understand in this
country you speak of?

use /r/gundeals and be patient

I got an AR-15 for $367 and a 9mm SCCY CPX-2 (can't remember how much I paid, but I think it was around $170). The CPX-2 is good for concealed carry but definitely takes a little bit of practice to use with the long trigger pull.

I also have a couple 22s that were like $125 each.

I want to but I live in Commiefornia, otherwise I'd have a huge collection.

The best part about those large crowds of streetshitters and spoon-faced gooks is that you dont have to really aim. You can just let off as many rounds indiscriminately in their general direction. Which is handy, because that's likely the direction you'll be in.

Thinking about getting a Springfield Armory milspec 1911A1 Sup Forums
Is this a good gun for someone who has shot other people's guns a few times and is looking to get into shooting regularly?
Also, will it kill nogs who try to enter my house good and dead?

That's the excuse, but it's actually because they wanna collect ejected brass casings and sell them to reloaders.

thanks user, will lurk

>I could effortlessly murder you and your entire family
Bahahahahh fucking cut yourself on that edge, I have enough ordnance to level your pissaint existence kiddo.

>you dont have to really aim
made me grin

You can get plenty of guns in Cali faggot, educate yourself.

If it's your first gun, probably not. They are difficult to take apart and put back together as you are learning. Get a striker fired gun for your first firearm such as a Glock, sig P320, or my personal favorite an HK VP9

This board is confirmed neo-/r/eddit

F

>not voting makes you a slave in the USA
I am not going to bother attempting to educate you

>not owning more guns than years youve been alive
>not having over 11k of assorted rounds in your apartment bedroom, only ~500 of which are .22lr
>not having so much ammo that you accidentally stumble across 600 rounds of 9mm that you misplaced and forgot about
>not realizing that you gave up the one girl you would have died for a thousand times for materialistic goods
>not realizing you will die alone and the only thing left will be your ash and your lifes collection will be an inconvenience on those left behind who will sell it
im a little drunk

>I could effortlessly murder you and your entire family
violent poorfag highpoint owners everyone

how well does that steel case cycle through that M&P?

Keep trying that greentext. You'll get the hang of it one day.

>wood grips
>p-83
nice. dont see too many people who own one but when I shoot my friends next to my Bulgarian makarov, the P83 wins in every regard except aesthetics.

Awww someone feels threatened. I mean come on how much damage could I do with a cheap 5.56 rifle at 100 meters from the cover of a random car aiming at your front door?

I'm sure you could rain hellfire and order drones strikes but what are you aiming at? Random nobody from the internet with no identity and no way for you to know who I am.

Don't worry though. I'm sure my poorfag rifle will fire non-lethal blanks.

oh no, people use reddit to capitalize on the cheap prices brought by high supply

when is microeconomics 101 coming to canada?

>thumb safety om M&P Shield

KYS
Y
S

How do you like the storm? I have a sub 2000 but I'm thinking of getting a 9mm carbine for my dad, he's getting in to guns.

Christ user, get a second hobby.

As I mentioned. Over 800 rounds of steel cheap polyformance without failure. Another 7-8k rounds and I'll have to replace the rifling but the money I save firing cheap more then pays for another barrel.

i live in commiefornia and have a good amount of guns, mostly pistols and rifles. I knew the AR ban was coming so I picked up a 3 AR;s and 3 AK variants.

R8 my gat

lol as if you could even attempt it
you cant even define your own position.

I'm into motorcycles and play guitar. Also enjoy doing karaoke on my limited weekends

i didnt read before i asked. thanks for answering me. i like my ruger budget rifle, but i'm going to get a chrome lined barrel for it. thanks again for answering. god bless you.

>100 yards
Thats cute, try again.
Your fat ass couldnt defeat obesity let alone someone with a gun

Are you the guy Zasta helped build that? Stamp come in yet for the 203?

Gun purchased.

I'd like to, but I live in Maryland. I do have some guns, but the restrictions for AR15s and hanguns are pretty bad. I've been thinking about getting an 80% lower, but I'm kind of intimidated by the thought of screwing it up. Anyone want to share first time experiences machining one with handtools?

>people use reddit to capitalize on the cheap prices brought by high supply
>people use reddit
>people

Hold it right there nigger...

Gimme.
How do you go about owing a mg42?

I've made no attempt to define any position. I only rebuked your retarded claim that not voting makes you a slave to the government.

cancerous namefaggot appears!
inb4 nogunz

>>not owning more guns than years youve been alive

>6 guns
You're pretty underage.

nice rifle. i love lever action rifles. i like bolt a lot as well.

Would drop and feel safe 10/10

Well most street corners end around that range. I would not be sniping at your house from the grassy knoll.

>fatass
I wish. Besides if you were even the least bit actually into firearms as a hobby you would know body type plays very little part as long as you can go prone for long periods.

Like I said. You show off your collection and boast all you wish. I could quite easily kill you if I lacked sufficient reason not to. All with my cheap budget rifle. With cheap budget ammo. As a point.

Looks nice, I've shot rifles like that before.

My question is - are they best for long range? I don't know why I'd choose a bolt action over a semiauto rifle. I've got few skillpoints in firearms.

Thanks friend but its a p-64

High quality machine. Reliable and accurate

This coming from a fucking leaf. Must hurt, bro.