Why is marrying your cousin so frowned upon in Western society but even in Eastern Asia it isn't considered abnormal...

Why is marrying your cousin so frowned upon in Western society but even in Eastern Asia it isn't considered abnormal? Would you marry your cousin? You know her upbringing and life style, so you'd be assured she wasn't some king of coal burner.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1110863013000037
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/1dyzae/australia_has_the_rape_dungeons_too/
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/parramatta-girls-school-the-dungeon-were-children-were-raped-and-beaten/news-story/d3f45776d3f7f615eae15fe2c2a8b359
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm married to both my cousins and will marry our daughters when they are of age. Keeps the bloodline pure.

The same reason people hate the hillbilly sterotype and Pakis in general. Cousin fuckin produces ugly and dumb subhumans.

Nice bait
I was under the impression first cousins don't have any real higher risk of unhealthy kids. It's just when it keeps happening generation after generation.

Because you're introducing increased numbers of genetic disorders into the gene pool. It's the opposite of keeping it pure.

i'm unironically inbred by like from 5 -
7 generations ago, in the early 1800s my german american ancestors decided to fuck their cousin

That's not true, my friend. Here are my three oldest. See for yourself. Daughter almost old enough for me to marry.

>In conclusion, consanguineous marriage is significantly higher in many genetic diseases which suggests that couples may have deleterious lethal genes, inherited from common ancestor and when transmitted to their offsprings, they can lead to prenatal, neonatal, child morbidity or mortality.

Source: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1110863013000037

Look man, If you fuck your own sister and have a kid they have a 80 percent chance of being SOMEWHAT okay in life.

But if they do it, and their sons do it you might as well birth another Charles II to the throne

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/1dyzae/australia_has_the_rape_dungeons_too/

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/parramatta-girls-school-the-dungeon-were-children-were-raped-and-beaten/news-story/d3f45776d3f7f615eae15fe2c2a8b359

What's a bait? I don't understand. I'm sharing my life experiences here, laying my soul bare and you insult me.

OP here.

What if one of them or both are unable to reproduce through surgery or natural cause? Would that change anyone's opinion?

i can see that works..

Thank you, user. We are very happy. OP can't be happy for us because he is a faggot.

If she was hot and submissive sure, I'd marry my cousin. If she's a cunt though it's not worth it.

Ain't nothing wrong with cousin marriage. I'm going to have my daughters married to the sons of my wife's brothers.

Answer my question please

Cousins most definitely DO NOT make dozens.

First and second cousins are still close enough where inbreeding can be a problem. It's still degenerate as fuck.

Asia and Arabland are inbred

I wonder why?