Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8
youtube.com/watch?v=JUMwgsy6ZD4
youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
youtube.com/watch?v=eFVHqp4CdHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When people talk about the illuminati it turns out they just mean the jewish religion

Because it's too difficult for white men to admit that it's all actually white male conspiracies that are the cause of all their problems.

Because Jews are the true master race, user.

Fucking Lurk Moar.

>(((1 post by this ID)))

because jews

>0 arguments by this pic

Why are you assuming everything Is?

It's not a concious conspiriacy, Jews just use their high IQs to get into positions of power and constantly push the victim card and guilt whites for the holocaust. Unfortunately for them it appears their dogmatic hatred of White Civilizational constructs such as religion, nationalism, and racial indentity is leading to their own demise. I don't have the image but the American Jewish population has halved since the 1960s and half of all jews have non-jewish spouses, their a non-issue that will destroy itself in due time.

i've actually seen sjws make this claim. they're so so close to coming full circle

If you haven't realized how much of your world is controlled by Jewish, Zionist, Globalist, etc. beliefs and policies, then I envy you.

For you are ignorant of the truth, and in bliss as (((their))) cattle. Or shilling for Israel.

because it's actually all bankers fault and Jews control the banks because the Catholic Church made usury illegal for christians back in the day so they took advantage of it.

I think this is partly true. There are lots of goyim involved as well. Jews might be over-represented though, given their extremely low population, relatively. But for sure, nearly every single CEO of a major elitist oligarchic corporation is a Jew. They're the ones that bought out our entire political system and they're the ones that own 99% of our mainstream media. Goyim are involved in the "military" aspect of this hierarchy though. And Jews are the money-masters.

"The Jews control everything" is the ultimate expression of Fascist/Nazi doublethink.

The principal way that fascism/Nazism depicts its enemies are as a weak and degenerate horde, individually pathetic but strong in their great numbers. This characterization is at odds with the Jews, who have almost always been the minority in any nation in which they reside.

To square this circle, fascists/Nazis invent an elaborate conspiracy of Jews working behind the scenes to destroy the white race, using other races as their footsoldiers (usually the blacks) and the media as their means of thought control.

Despite the immense power, intelligence, planning skills, and sheer will it would take to mount such an activity, facists/Nazis still seem to regard Jews with the same scorn and condescension as they do all non-white races.

You would think that the obvious superiority demonstrated in enacting such an elaborate ploy would quality Jews as the 'Master Race', but of course it doesn't: it's simply more evidence of their degenerate nature.

It is true though, what the Jews are doing. It's not a fabrication. They are trying to wipe out the white race. Whites live lives that are too expensive. It's cheaper to import third worlders and pay them low wages. Jews are addicted to money like crack and will stop at no length to earn more shekels. They don't care about integrity, community, good values, a nice city, a nice community, happy people, these things don't matter, they just want the shekels, and they'll squeeze out every penny they can even if it destroys the world. That's why they can't be "master-race," they may be formidable, but goodness must overcome evil. Sometimes the eviler one seems more powerful, but it doesn't mean it will win, that's why we have to try.

Do you have any proof of the jews trying to wipe out white people?

youtube.com/watch?v=ViN7rzPuXq8

They're not wrong you know? Nor are the jews. They help themselves, they have unity, we need to learn from that.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUMwgsy6ZD4

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc

[1/2]
>31Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 33They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

>34Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 35And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 36If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. 37I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. 38I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

>39They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. 40But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. 41Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

ask the jews

[2/2]
>Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

>Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil? Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me. And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth. Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death. Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself? Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God: Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying. Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. Then took they up stones to cast at him:

because most of /pol is retarded

a shekel for the good goy

Because when.something is out of their field of knowledge they feel obligated to speak and emit their erroned viewpoints. Blaming a super sekrit society behind the curtains allows them to not research the subject further and gather all their fears and worries in one boogeyman

It's also a communist and a Muslim conspiracy.

Idk, it's just evident to me when I look around. I'm sure there are others here with the infographics. Jews are basically the bulk of major corporation CEOs and the media is fully controlled by Jews (again, it's just self-evident if you followed the Trump campaign). Just put 2 and 2 together here and it's obvious. Cheap labor from Mexico to replace populations? Why not?

Also here are some pic related's that I have saved

yeesss that's a good goy

This is an important video to watch as well. When a Jew seems almost totally sociopathic, it's a good sign of what you are about to see:

Obviously this jewish girl has a heart to come forward with this stuff, but when I read something like then again, I just put 2 and 2 together. Even if you don't believe in The Bible, Jesus did warn us that some Jews only pretend to be Jews in public, but are secretly satanists.... makes too much sense if you ask me.

The secret cabal of Jews is very real.

Because every thing is connected to the jews. Show me something horrible that happened in the world. And you can find a jew in the midst.

Well, here's my hot take: There may be jews in positions of influence, but are they being replaced? Is the whole theory of a jewocracy going to die in 30-40 years? Not to mention very few wealthy families manage to save wealth past 1-2 generations.

Here is the Jew media being completely deceitful by the way (just watch the first 40 seconds, go longer if you want to):

Why do I call it "Jew media"? Well, besides Jews running CNN from top to bottom, and corporation ties CNN has also being owned by Jews, it's clear what they're doing. They want to dearm us so they can push us around easier. That was the government's plan with this false flag. They wanted to take away our guns and control us via state level by pushing whatever they want on us, regardless of what we say. And in fact, if we do complain, they will just use the media to demonize us and discredit is. This is all monstrous levels of facism coming straight from the Jews. That's why I say we need to kill them all. There is no other option.

not everything. just a lot of things.

Jews aren't the ones being replaced. It's whites with Mexicans that are willing to work for cheaper. The Jew conspiracy is that the Jews are driving this to happen because they are the CEOs of these massive corporations that will see profit in it. Except we can reverse it all with a civil war, or at least the threat of one. Get the Jews to realize their profits end here if they continue.

But, maybe it's better to move into civil war anyway. Jews should not be our masters, they lack the empathy and genuine good will of a real leader. Jews are ok with destroying a good peaceful civilization and replace it with a third world hellhole if they can earn more shekels from it. That's why they must be stopped/

Because you've been brainwashed into a deluded, nonsensical view of the world through jpeg disinfo and paranoid rantings on a YouTube video. This is an echo chamber. The Jews are not behind everything, you're just labeling all the things you don't like about liberal-capitalism as "Jews".

You won't reach a white utopia by the removal and genocide of non-whites... And most non-psychotic whites would find such removals and genocides as comparable to hell..

1950s America would disagree with you. Also, you are just flat wrong. Jews literally do run all the major corporations in the USA and are oligarchically tied together. They've bought out our entire political system and they've bought out our media. It's all just true.

Because they have too much power for only being 2% of the US population.

what do you propose if we cannot deport them?they sure as shit are not gonna adapt and meld into white society

Well,so it seems. But is there a long term established standard of jews being CEOs of a company? Time marches ever forward.

Also, would jews in this sort of theory be considered conquerors? Or just manipulators for gain? I don't see the former being the case else we'd all be reading hebrew instead of english.

Also, surely there's been speculation on a higher tier - maybe there's someone higher up pulling the strings using jews as a scapegoat(although this bit is just silly and empty speculation at the time of writing)

Ever since they've migrated into the US since WW2 they've slowly climbed their way to the top. Some did it by being genuinely genius, others got to higher up positions because of nepotism. Jews are very tribal and take care of their own above all else. They'll hire and promote Jews once one has elevated to a position of power and they'll keep moving up in this pattern. Jews are also extremely manipulative and don't mind breaking the leg of their competition. They'll open up law suites aimed specifically at destroying rivals, and things like bribery and blackmail are second nature to them.

Their best method of climbing to the top is something called "usury," and it's tied with the Federal Reserve Bank which they privately own and privately monitor. They control our money, and by doing so they bought out our entire political system (over decades) and similarly assimilated all the media.

They won't lose their wealth in a generation of two. Jews are too careful with their money. Their marriages are business transactions and they like to keep and collect wealth within their own kind. Jews do not typically spend outside their own race. They'll make money from non-Jews, but they'll never spend a dime they don't have to on someone that isn't a Jew.

If you are opposed to "racism" ... it's time to just get over that. Jews are INCREDIBLY greedy and in love with money. It's just a race-realism fact about Jews in general.

You want a simple answer? Because Jews are the physical slave race of an evil spiritual usurper who has lived for years beyond mortal counting. Jews have traded their spot as the prime -- nay, only bloodline to have a close relationship with the Creator in return for power over all other mortals. Everything is a jewish conspiracy because everything is a conspiracy and the jews are the physical footsoldiers that carry it out.

Why?

The great spiritual adversary to all creation hates all of the Creator's creations. Plants, Animals, and especially Humans. It/he desires the greatest corruption and most destructive route to the annihilation THEN total subjugation of everyone who's left on the earth.

Why?

Because It/he is insane and blinded by jealousy and pride believing that he is equal to the Creator and worthy to usurp by conquest when in fact, It/he is not even close. By rejecting reality and trying to force things we are all cast into a swirling chaos. The Jews rather than be shepards have chosen to be slavers, yet are wholly slaves themselves, moreso.

Because Sup Forums has very low IQ. I think most of the American flags here are non-whites, would explain how their posts.

millenia of careful planning and scheming

If Jews are behind everything why does the left hate them?

This.

>Because every thing is connected to the white males. Show me something horrible that happened in the world. And you can find a white male in the midst.

Does the left hate the Jews? They hate white people from what I understand.

So you want to turn all of America into the equivalent of the rural south? No jews and no economy growth and all the "culture." All because you don't like Mexicans picking your lettuce.

Explain this shill:

Only if by that you mean the mega rich (who are still disproportionately Jews).

they hate them because muh Palestinians

how? most of the left in power are white males.

They don't ever get punished.

bernie madoff

The party that panders to black women is not run by white males.

Bernie Madoff should have been executed by firing squad.

>nothing of value in this post

Why does Jesus look like a chink in this picture?

Are LAIKA movies Jewish tools? I want to expose them.

pandering and actually helping are two different things. name one house bill, law or anything that was set in place after 1980 that benefited black women specifically.

i rather die than be in prison for the rest of my life honestly....

Everything is run by (((white males))), user

It's not, the world is truly chaotic and cruel. You just cope with it by attaching a clandestine, easily understandable plot in order to deal with living.

That's not true. Look at 1950s America. Look at pictures of LA or Detroit back then. Nice clean cities with happy looking, sharply dressed white Americans. Today, those same areas are trashed, with broken windows, graffiti, murders, drugs, tattoo'd mexican thugs roaming around giving you trouble if you walk through. So many American cities have been destroyed and/or completely taken over and are now disgusting hives. I actually don't like living in rural areas. I prefer the coastal city life, but all the coastal cities are being overwhelmed with degeneracy, and you can't really live there anymore.

>No jews and no economy growth and all the "culture."

When whites move into a city they improve it. They open up stores, they clean up the streets, they plant and water trees and greenery for the sidewalk, they decorate the place and it's safe and pleasant to walk through and enjoy.

Remember, whites are the ones that built those cities too. It was white labor. Now the Mexicans and blacks adopted it and turn it into inhospitable garbage.

The dream of 1950s America just can't be a reality with packs of niggers and mexicans roaming around destroying the community. At best, we have to adapt to their degeneracy, which is why you see white people dressing up like hoodlums, getting tattoos and listening to rap. Degeneracy begets degeneracy.

It's Jews. Some of them just pretend to be white when it's convenient like in this:

Yeah, true chaos led to this.

Nigger

Ashkenazi Jews are white people who came from eastern eu.
israeli/middle east are a way different lineage
jews ARE white people senpai.

Why are there so many shills collected in this thread? What are you guys doing?

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

hahaha good one, jew

Because they've done some really nasty things to us and now they are scared shitless of payback. Talking about the highups. They have to manage everything hence the "everything is jewish conspiracy". The low key ones are brainwashed with hololol into thinking whole world is out to get them.

im not a jew

"The Jews control everything" is the ultimate expression of Fascist/Nazi doublethink.

The principal way that fascism/Nazism depicts its enemies are as a weak and degenerate horde, individually pathetic but strong in their great numbers. This characterization is at odds with the Jews, who have almost always been the minority in any nation in which they reside.

To square this circle, fascists/Nazis invent an elaborate conspiracy of Jews working behind the scenes to destroy the white race, using other races as their footsoldiers (usually the blacks) and the media as their means of thought control.

Despite the immense power, intelligence, planning skills, and sheer will it would take to mount such an activity, facists/Nazis still seem to regard Jews with the same scorn and condescension as they do all non-white races.

You would think that the obvious superiority demonstrated in enacting such an elaborate ploy would qualify Jews as the 'Master Race', but of course it doesn't: it's simply more evidence of their degenerate nature.

Jews are Jews. It's its own ethnicity.

>inb4 Judaism is not an ethnicity

"Jews" refers to both, the "Jewish people" and the religion of Judaism.

I don't agree that they are white people. They are extremely antagonistic towards us, and extremely greedy. They lack empathy and don't care about many of the things white people care about.

They're also the ones that pay for and facilitate divisiveness. They are the ones that play up two sides to make them go to war with one another.

They are the baby-eaters you see doing this stuff:

And they are just naturally deceitful and vain.

Lol, why are there so many bot-shills in this thread?

And do nothing about it, it's pure posturing.

The Jewish conspiracy is a Jewish conspiracy

>not understanding satire
Why are you such a fucking newfag and posting on Sup Forums unironically being a liberal dipshit?

It's a psy op so the problem will never be taken seriously by anyone.

do how many ethiopian black jews there are? how come we don't see them in "power"
you might be a jew and not even know
jew ARE white people.
you dont have to practice the religion to be considered a jew.

I guess when most of Sup Forums goes to sleep, the bot-shills working overtime are easier to spot.

1. Niggers aren't Mexicans. Niggers destroy society. Mexicans are perfectly fine being a working slave class.

2. America will never return to the 1950s. In the 50s. The rest of the world was either underdeveloped or bombed from WW2. Economy has changed.

3. Without more immigration and population growth, our economy will stall. So we need immigrant to continue even the 2% GDP growth. If you stopped immigration and deported the current illegals, it would destroy the economy. Your life would be worse not better.

I am not, i really like to work, you're probably projecting.

Nah. Most of these Jews that are in power are secular Jews... or at least would like you to think so. There is a satanic underbelly within the Jewish community. These are the powerful Jews. They pretend to have Jewish faith for the public, but it's all child killings and cannibalism behind closed ceremonies. They'll seem like mildly faithful Judaic people, almost secular "practical" men, but it's all just a ploy. Their real master is the one called "Satan" in the Bible, the money god.

Jews are not white people though. Jews are Jews It's an entirely different ethnicity. Believe me, whites are not as prone to deceit or child sacrificing as Jews are, nor are they as vain.

aint no way in hell i have relation to white jews

Nope. Importing a bunch of murderous Mexican gangs into your neighborhood doesn't do anything to improve the community nor does it help the economy, not for me and not for regular people, in any way shape or form. I've grown up around spics. They are inhospitable and awful and they thoroughly hate white people. Just look at Mexico. It's a crime ridden shithole, and that's what areas of America turn into when you import too many of them here.

A bunch of tattoo'd thug spics don't make life better at all for anyone around them. They make like completely miserable.

Ignore my entire economic point. Okay.

Generalize all Mexicans as gangbangers. Okay. That's like stereotyping all white people based on skinheads. Reality is there are quite a lot of good Mexicans that don't hate white people.

>white jews
funny way to spell khazar mongrells

>That's why I say we need to kill them all. There is no other option.

I hope the sheeps if/once they wake up to some extent, realize that both world wars and most other wars are a direct result of jewry.. They have to either be isolated completely but that solution is bad, the safest solution for earth is genocide.

Finally some good news on this board!