BANG

>BANG

Sup Forums I JUST FUCKING REALIZED SOMETHING AND I NEED TO KNOW IF IM CRAZY OR NOT

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A DOWN SYNDROME PERSON THAT ISN'T WHITE

DO NON-WHITE DOWNIES EXIST?

It's as if races aren't impacted by some biological differences. Hung me dry but I feel like races can be different.

Yes they exist

The reason you don't see "downy" niggers is because they are so numerous they look like regular niggers.

Although i think Asian downies look the funniest because they already have weird faces to begin with

Yes I have met several, I have met more black DS cases than white in fact. It's just more often than not the parents of the black child will give it away the second they learn it has DS. I have visited a multitude of Government Care facitilities in my days.

Had me wondering for a second there, wew.

My buddy says they kill them in Poland? True or false? Any real polacks here?

Adorable

A&E Born This Way, bruh.

Thats because you live in a shitskin country. Try coming to USA and youll see plenty

You could have googled this and found out in 0.03 seconds dude

>implying niggers aren't already all downies

Abortion is illegal in Poland so i would think that's very far from the truth.

It's very simple, the older the mother is the more chance the kid will be a downy. This is like week 3 of any standard bio class. It's due to cell splitting in telephase and chromosomes not separating properly.

why you all idiots so obsessed with people with DS?
>Getting bullied at school and cant fight back?

Uh Ching Chong Potato?

Also animals get down syndrome too

We call downies and retards Mongs over here, it comes from Mongolian since they resemble downies

lmao, is that real?

I think thatAlready made that point

oh you cunt. Beat me to it.

more proof

monkey with downs

Wat m8

>DO NON-WHITE DOWNIES EXIST?

They're called Africans.

brown syndrome

Inbreeding

Yes but because the differences in IQ with normal niggers are minimal they don't stand out.

Get out of my country nigger.

It's cause at conception when cells don't split right, the older the mother the worse the condition of the egg and the higher chance the cells don't multiply right

Saw a korean downey today at the convenience store.

Yup.
I had an orange tom cat with the downs.
He was actually a pretty chill cat and was he friendliest most curious animal I've had.
To the point where he didn't really understand dangers etc.
Got fucked up by a copperhead at one point.
Had to have his front left paw amputated.
He was an inside/outdoor cat.
The whole neighborhood understood he was tarded. Even went to visit various neighbors when they were outside.
Pretty cool guy though.
He also went turbo autist over catnip.
His vet was totally fascinated with him because they're rare as all fuck.

i can't stop laughing. why

You write very well for someone with downs syndrome, have a cookie