National Geographic determined what Americans will look like in 2050, and it's beautiful

National Geographic determined what Americans will look like in 2050, and it's beautiful.

perfect

they all fucking look like SJWs. No thank you

i dont want to fuck any of them

this is what the left call diverse

a brown culturaless mess devoid of any belong to an ancestrial homeland or culture other than the all mighty dollar

fucking kike bastards

shameful biocular privilege.

National Geographic used to have pictures of exotic animals and bare-breasted native women.
It's corrupt shit now.

>they aren't all morbidly obese
nice try

How did they determine this? By hitting random on a Skyrim character gen?

maybe diversity is about making all people ugly so no one will feel discriminted

National geographic did a study on what British people will look like in 2050 and it's beautiful

Please nuke us.

this won't be the case if we get some spicy genocides

>white genocide doesn't even real goy!

This is after Europeans leave for the space colonies, they will leave Earth to the growing mass of hybrid brown people who won't be able to feed themselves or keep technology running and will return as gods in a few decades

This is some scary uncanny valley bullshit that belongs on /x/ not Sup Forums

>Blacks gone by 2100
The utopia I'll never see

Replace europeans with jews and I'm pretty sure you're close to the truth

hear hear

Eurasian master-race

underrated

Jews aren't even intelligent, they just lie and bend rules.

>light brown skin
>brown eyes
>dark brown hair
diverse :)

8 of those 25 mulattos have light eyes. How well does this reflect reality?

dumb frogposter

>no burgers in any of the pics

There's this big mulatto celebrity in central america with dark skin and bright blue eyes, but he is 1 in a billion

subhuman freaks

>whiter than modern day americans

don't see anything wrong with that 2bh

>and it's highly disturbing

This makes me hard.

rip blonde hair brown hair blonde hair and every eye color that isn't shit colored

National Geographic has determined what the lines for America's gas chambers will look like in 2050, and it's justifiable.

apparently a lot of whites are gonna die in the next 30 christmases

"When … you take a German Shepherd and mix him with a Golden Retriever you have a worthless animal that nobody wants and that isn’t worth anything if you’re trying to breed him or sell him. … [T]hese degenerates that allow their children to race mix and this sort of thing, they’re destroying the bloodlines of both races." ~ NSM

That's just mean, user

And everyone will be vegan.

Oh, yes.

Underrated

How the fuck do you aussies do this?

looks white to me

LOL

That is the oldest most repeated joke you dumb fucking mongoloid

>200 years
>Ancestral

By going to any Youtube comment section and seeing this joke from 2011 you dumb fucking shit

extremely repulsive to me