================
>Hurricane Center Update 2 AM EST
>GFS Model Run 12 AM EST
>Fucking up north Cuba and heading to Florida

RUNDOWN
========
>Windspeed 160 MPH
>Pressure 924 mb
>Latest models still tracking west and showing landfall at the southern tip of Florida
>Stores throughout the ENTIRE state of Florida are basically out of food, bottled water, and gas
>If you're planning on evacuating, you need to leave NOW. Travel will become impossible later on

LINKS
========

>WHY WE CANT JUST NUKE THE HURRICANE
aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/C5c.html

>Track the Tropics
trackthetropics.com/irma

>Tropical Tidbits
tropicaltidbits.com/storminfo/

>Real-Time Irma Guidance
ral.ucar.edu/hurricanes/realtime/plots/northatlantic/2017/al112017/

>Storm Visualization:
windy.com/
weather.cod.edu/satrad/exper/?parms=meso1-13-200-0-10

Emergency Info:
>Florida Department of Emergency Management
floridadisaster.org

>Hurricane Preparedness
nhc.noaa.gov/prepare/ready.php

Comfy:
>The Weather Channel - Music from Local Forecasts in the 1980s-1990s
twcclassics.com/audio/years.html

STREAMS
========
>Livecam Meta Site
codepen.io/alexneises/full/brJvLp/

pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/

streema.com/radios/Liberty_Radio

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lk7miDRCLec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When are you gonna link from the other thread?

You have been visited by the SLEEPY GUARDSMEN of the US VIRGIN ISLANDS

Comfy storm watching and massive happenings will come to you, but only if you reply: REST UP BASED GUARDSMEN

Previous thread.

Orlando here. I'll avoid the storm surge on my 28th floor right? It can't be that big of a flood that's like Noahs ark shit. Never been through one please advis

Wesley Chapel reporting in.

They lied to people. This thing is going to start hitting tonight. 1 day before their precious "lanfall". Get ready for major happenings.

No. You'll need to be (at least) on the 34th floor. Even then you might be pushing your luck.

How long is the turn going to take?

clearwater here, am i safe?

what? its already here? Did i miss something?

So Miami will get a big storm surge but category 1 winds

same

Approximately however long it needs to in order to align with Miami.

So let's suppose the turn north doesn't come, what unironically happens when a Cat 5 drifts into the Gulf? How high could windspeeds get before landfall in Texas or Louisiana?

the sound of the wind will sound like a demon but otherwise you'll be fine probably

gonna be windy sunday

Charleston here, salty as fuck the storm isnt coming after all this prepwork

>laugh at east coast when the projections had it running up the side of florida
>now irma is heading straight for tampa

I regret everything

The season has only just begun.

It's literally not a possibility. No computer model in recent history has been THAT far off.

Thread theme: youtu.be/lk7miDRCLec

friendly reminder that south florida property values are about to drop 90%

>tfw safe

CAT 6
A
T

man we were so close to a world ending hurricane

Time to buy
>

>still homeless in miami
>nowhere to go
>last day on earth

take care friendos

>it's just a little rain
>You faggots don't know shit it will turn into a cat 1, cat 2 at worst nothing unusual
>happening cancelled
Are you satisfied now you smug cunts

damn...

real talk for any adventurers out there... the looting will be insane Sunday night if you want to get some free shit, and you can lead a militia. The nogs always come out and take tvs and computers and shit. If you survive... there for the taking.
Not that I recommend theft.

Ocala here, irma can suck my cock. Loaded down with food, fuel, ammo, well for water, boarded up and watching all these non native fags that suck the life out of this state loose their fucking minds. It's glorious, and ill be reporting in until the grid goes down or i die.

Sending positive vibes from Arizona to help CHARGE THAT SUCKER UP!

How is it going my much more wealthy neighbor?

>tfw at the last possible moment Irma u turns, and heads directly to the UK as a CAT 8 Hurricane and genocides the whole island

Go inside a parking garage.

Nigger

NEW DATA FROM THE EYE

it's weaking anons, not by too much BUT the winds seem to be really effected by cuba. Now the circled mesurements are missing pressure recordings but it's prob high 920 if not 930 MB. Still a very strong storm (and with room to grow once in florida strait) but it prob won't return to 185 strength UNLESS it just goes up and gulf and doesn't "land" (when the center of the eyewall hits land.) untill the tampa area or further north.

Now that sitatuion can occur but then again anything can fucking happen to this storm, just a week ago we thought it would hit NYC as a cat 3 so all I know it's heading stright to my home on Dauphin Island.

really? and why didn't houston values fall? Nothing new on zillow.

>it's another completely blown out of proportions "catastrophe" where nothing happens

Thanks lads, I'll be back at the edge of my seat when yellowstone errupts.

Yes, I don't need to order an edible hat to eat now

www.facebook cam luther.mccray.7/videos/1559625157477704/

this is the meme magick

>> donald trunk

repeating numbers is death toll

Sup fellow Ft Lauderdale user. I got lots of water and gas for nothing!

t-they're....all.. b-black?..

Get your monopoly board and get comfy.

Fuckin spooked that's how it's going.

Property documents were all destroyed by the hurricane effects. You're supposed to just go and claim land.

Same. It was all jokes when it was east coast and now I'm sweating like a motherfuck, evac is too late so I'll probably fuck off to shelters tomorrow when they open in Tampa

Why is the Grinch in a ski mask, with nooses and a gun?

Wait a minute.

Did Miami avoided the direct hit and Irma is heading straight for the other fucking coast?

This is the perfect time to find a abandoned place to crash at, squatters rights

Going to be hunkered down in a school shelter with my family. If the hurricane stays category 5 all the way to North Florida, how fucked am I gonna be?

Meh, these things tend to peter out, but feeling says it won't be above a 3

the only "happening" is the amount of money in damages this storm will cause

same

fuck off commie i'd rather die

You can't just put up a house for sell after a flood. You have to first rip out all the wood so it doesn't mold

And then you list it as a flood house. At least that's how it worked in Louisiana.

Who /midwest/ here?

Wisconsin reporting in, its fall and comfy time

You'll be fine in a shelter, at that point I'd worry about my house/belongings. It won't even stay cat 5

The outer bands are hitting already. A hurricane isnt just the eye which the fake news likes to only talk about. Storm surge is already starting. This bitch is massive.

Waves are measured into low earth orbit, sorry to break it to you.

>>still homeless in miami
Then how are you using internet? And I'm sure someone would've given you a ride up north to a shelter or something if you actually tried to seek aid. And then you would be able to go on the news after the hurricane and pretend like your house was destroyed for pity bux and a new house.

Should I be worried guys?
I'm not sure if I have enough snacks to watch the show this weekend.

eternal hun, this is literally the most powerful hurricane to ever hit America. It makes Katrina look like baby

Sshheeeiiittt, we gon loot you too, cracka

>Hits a 90 degree angle in the middle of the Atlantic and turns into a category 10 storm, goes straight through the entirety of leafland, leaves no survivors

With each update Miami is getting less and less

>Then how are you using internet?
obamaphone

which county you in fellow /northFl/ bro?

Yeah. Happeningfags are asspained.

>blows all the leaves onto our land
fuck

Not me, I'll be smoking brisket tomorrow and watching the live streams of havoc. Pretty comfy

Ded

Praying for you

Next update in 12 hours?

Everyone says we are midwest.

SWFL real-estate is not cheap. Only the shitty areas will go for considerably less than they are worth. Most of the not Mexican people have flood insurance through the government so they are just going to repair. Prices will dip about 15-20% but will stabilize after a few years.

would there be a way to know how many anons died after the hurricane by looking at the numbers of posters in 4tan?

it's actually worse, surge wise. All the gay bars will be flooded.

Wisconsin here, moved from Central Georgia. My brother and nieces will be fine. Inland GA effects are nothing.

first bands are hitting east coast where are streams

Look it's Ben Affleck

Shit it seems like theres a lot of wesley chapel posters here. Stay safe pascobros

>leaves no survivors

If you play your cards right, you could make some good friends in the wake of this disaster and come out a better man. Think of it as a trial by fire. Godspeed user

We've literally had 2 hurricane generals simultaneously all day. It's time to fucking stop.

From NHC another one at 2am and at 5am.

>north FL
>shelter

is your house made of toothpicks?

>all those faggots who drained their money on food n gas and fled the area
>all those faggots who didn't because they thought they weren't going to get hit and are now stuck in traffic
Oh boy.

Same Pensacolafag again? You're fucked, m8. Nice knowing you.

Euro update soon

What are we expecting

Your tabs
Puke.gif

Tampafag here. Staying with my 5 other family members, stocked up on water, food, etc. Not evacuating because not in a flood or evac zone, and not near niggertown, but getting very prepared. A lot of people here don't seem to be taking the storm seriously. I have people asking me if I'm free to hang this weekend. Stupid people will be raped by this storm, and I can't even feel sorry for them.

should be a sticky desu

its always one is first, then some nigger desperate for (you)s makes another and shouts NEW BREAD

Naplesanon here. Just got this revolver for any potential looters.

>all the gay bars in the white part of miami
>people still think white genocide is a myth

Ayo is you boiz Tyroawn an Jamal. Who here for the lootin? Check out my before you think about fuckin wit us whitey.