youtube.com/watch?v=Mi-1_xFUONk
aryangoddess.org/category/videos/
en.savefrom.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lodge_Mother_Kilwinning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Youtube Alternates
-------------------------

vid.me/

(Can transfer your entire youtube channel over with links only, no re-upload needed)

--------------------------

vimeo.com/

(High Quality subscription service, free to watch, some free uploads)

dailymotion.com/us

(French Competitor to Youtube, owned by a French Jew)

liveleak.com/

(Free speech video site, mainly for news worthy videos, will accept political comentary videos that do not "flame" other users, tightely controls video comments sections to prevent thread de-railment, no "racist" remarks, has flag spamming rules in place to prevent mass flagging of videos)

dtube.video/

(Block Chain video site using cyrpto currency, impossible to censor as of right now, still in beta)

---------------------------

bitchute.com/

(Free Speech Youtube Alternative, Videos automatically uploaded to youtube also go to bitchute account, low user base right now [less than 10k])

----------------------------

lbry.io/

(Media Archive site using blockchain technology, similar to BitTorrent, requires software download, still in beta)

-----------------------------

hooktube.com/

(Youtube proxie site that allows you to watch youtube videos without giving views/add revenue to Jewtube and disable scripts)

----------------------------

pew.tube/

(Free Speech Site, No registration required, still in beta, low user base)

-----------------------------

THANK YOU.
I will share everywhere I can

I just wanted to eat saurkraut and engineer fine automobiles. But the fucking jews!

How is the beat in this version better than the original
I mean the beginning is a little rough but the chorus is on point

WEW lad have a bump

Oh. My. God.
That was incredible.
A bit more sound editing and it could go viral

hahaha. the song needed a fashwave version

was hard because there is no Acappella of the song yet. Did my best user :) .
Will revisit it when i have better material.

I'm sorry but that sounded like shit and it was cringy as hell. We're literally editing "tay tay" taylor swift into.. fuck it. you guys can't do anything right.

Tyler swift is flat assed and had the body of boy
That is a good vid though user.

its rough but if you can syn it to a custom made beat then you'll be good
tay tay swifty's original version had no melody but had timing instead
this version has a melody but no timing
combine the 2 and presto you have a good song

sync*

MFW Taylor Swift has been making all the Fashwave tracks.

Was made quickly user, I'll make more. Also hard with no Acapella.
My autism has its limits.

Drink more unfiltered water my friend

Get vaccinated for everything

Video is great. Even better with the original music.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gdic48cMG-8

get some guy from Sup Forums to help you
you think all that anime lofi shit grows on trees?

Take your time and dont rush next time. You still did a great job. If you want a great example of how time your video & remix look up "Hitler seven nation army"

pure kino. viva la vida Hitler is also very well done

thx for the tip. I'll se what I can find.
the syncing is pretty shit but it gets the point across. I'll make more soon. prepare for more cringe lads.

This one is better than the Coldplay one though, even with the 8/10 mixing. I would use it like it is anyway but if the OP makes a better version then magnificent.

dogspeed

I recommend trying a few videos out without nazi shit but with contemporary examples of hedonism/kikery

the red pill isnt digested in one day

So why did OP feel the need to ruin this video

If you're American and using the Nazi flag, you're a flag cuck. Support your own Fascist history.

Seig
Scoopil

Gotta say im more a fan of the original with no trap overlay. You can harldy hear the lyrics and thats what makes the video funny.

Sup Forums is into traps, flat assed women are appealing

>giving a list of statues for the left to target

cause the chorus in tay tay swifty's song is a bad melody but the lyrics are still good

I like bitchute the most out of these. The only problem is it doesn't work properly with all browsers, but then again it could just be Brave. Also bitchute needs more music on it if it wants to grow.

>muh pr though
>put those swastikas away
>hitler ruined Europe!!! QQ

wow this is fucking killer nicework

That was quick, it's already been blocked.

This anyone have fascist dimes? this will fool normies into thinking we aren't bad larping with german symbols was bad optics this actually is much better.

It won't work on mobile unless you go to the channel first and click "view desktop site" and go from there.

haha OP is totally not gay.

But seriously 3/10 for effort.

Just watch the original then. This just adds the fashwave into it. The more vids like these the merrier user. pleaz dunt ataak me fwend

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi-1_xFUONk
heheheh

better than most of my grades so theres that i guess...

this would be better if it wasnt a remix and you removed the holocaust lie.

Vimeo is owned by a liberal jew, Barry Diller. Daily Motion though is owned by a French Jewish billionaire who's described as conservative. I'd be interested to see which is more censorious of Sup Forums type viewpoints. I'd guess Vimeo--Diller is a huge Obama toady who hates Trump. Can't recall the French guy's name but he's probably nationalistic and Euroskeptic at the very least.

>I don't like your kingdom keys
>They once belonged to me
>You asked me for a place to sleep
>Locked me out and threw a feast
Truly and eternally /ourgirl/

Very very good indeed!!!
My only quibble would be just a little more live (instead of still shots) Hitler LOL

bump

breddy gud

downloading before it gets shoahed

>tfw no race war so we can end the eternal Jew AND the eternal Aryan/Anglos that underestimate us

TY user, you're doing gods work.

Much better version.

>Not being able to stop individuals from commiting a felony with deadly force.
Are you cucked or something?

ky u massive retarded faggot

bump

stay strong user. I know those feelz

Video is not available

That version is so much better.

if you are on mobile - you have to go to the channel first - then click "view desktop site" on the apps options, THEN click the video. it wont work on mobile players.

you can also watch it here:
>aryangoddess.org/category/videos/

I agree, hence why i was inspired by it to make a different version with a war march theme.
The original got taken down and that is a mirror of it, and i may mirror that version as well - but because the song isnt altered at all it is a lot more likely to be taken down.

You did a fucking great job user. The beginning could be improved imo in terms of (live) video and audio. But it is better than the most I have seen yet.

so what exactly that (((you))) made taytay do?

Wrong, your QT slavs will be SAXON'D

Sounds like shit. Just sounds like two songs with the same bpm smashed together with zero concern for scale or harmony.

der jude

wow I didn't know she was a member of the SS

common knowledge.

normies are already reporting it.

We need more of these with closer attention to detail (sorry for my editing autism) and we need to spread them like wildfire. look how it works these people up.

thats unironically bad fucking ass but cant get 4kdownloader to snag it unfortunatley

You did good

There are many ways to get a vid down from YT.
A simple way: en.savefrom.net/

The main issue with your version was the volume level, I need to hear Tay more clearly. But you already got feedback and will do better next time user.
Also just because I have to (part of job description): Stop doing this it´s hate speech and spreading a detrimental radicalization of our youth. Everyone is a worthy human and we are all one race.

>en.savefrom.net/
YouTube did it again! And downloading High Quality videos is disabled for now.

when i searched it on youtube by title -
wtf is this degeneracy?

look what jew made me do

you sick fuck

samefag

you sir - are a degenerate.
among the first to be gassed when the day comes.

kek

Cool. I fucking hate vermin too.
You sir, are a disgrace to your meme flag. Faggot.

>tortures rats
>this is different from torturing jews
>among the first to be gassed

> implying the Holocaust was real
> implying pic related was the enemy of Europe

YOU'RE COINTEL PRO FAGGOT

You betas wouldn't last one minute in an actual NatSoc society. Spewing degenerate vitriol like that would get you many hours in the camps.

The star of David isn't an Evil symbol... If you follow the bible Jesus was of David's line and pointed out that the other Jewish weren't his people.

Also the Jews just started using the star as a main symbol 100 years or so. The other choice was a Menorah... Which if you know history is far more of a fucked up symbol to use to rep your people..

Gassing them takes out all the fun.. I once captured wild house vermin and caged them. I stabbed the first one a hundred times with a saftey pin and shot the second one with a pellet gun. Directly in the eyeball. First shot. Brains all over the backwall.

Jews went to Scotland after the expulsion, Scotland never banished the Jews.

> IF WE CAN'T GET THEM OUT, WE'LL BREED THEM OUT

Yea whatever faggot. I'd gut you too along with your precious vermin.

Didn't really like it at first but it got pretty good at the drop. It's also hard to compete with the original Joseph Retrostein video. That shit was amazing. Good job OP, it just doesn't mesh well at multiple parts but overall it's pretty good

Freemasonry comes from SCOTLAND, Jews and Dissidents in Scotland = REAL Illuminati

Nevermind OP, you fucked this video up horribly. This video was already fine

Why nazis can't make something nice? This clip is absolutely shit

This might be more useful if it showed jews taking over the news, media, banks, how their fucking up our world with their messages.

this is kind of just a bunch of random images and something about communism. def looks good but consider making it more relatable to today.

The jewess Katy Perry gave her the final don't trust a like pill.

IRELAND AND SCOTLAND ARE THE SAFE HOUSES OF JEWS AND FREEMASONS.

> pic related Masoic artifact from Ireland
> dated to 1507
> 200 years before MSM tells you Freemasonry started in London
> Freemasonry INVADED England

got any more potato user? i think ive seen u post this kind of stuff before

it's literally just 2 videos spliced on top of 2 songs that are somewhat synced. I'm not an audio engineer here lol, spent an hour on it.

Hoping videos like these inspire people who are editors and engineers to do something not as autistic that actually looks and sounds good.

> It is thus styled The Mother Lodge of Scotland attributing its origins to the 12th Century, and is often called Mother Kilwinning

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lodge_Mother_Kilwinning

12TH CENTURY

I don't approve.

First I though with all the distortion OP simply has bad taste but further in the Video I realized it got certain techniques applied to it. Hypnotic or Schizophrenia inducing? No Idea, since those things don't work on me, I can't say what's exactly being done there and I simply don't feel like wasting my time analysing it frame for frame.

>12th century
holy shit

nice rule breaking content user