Well boys is this finally it?

Other urls found in this thread:

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us2000aert#executive
reconsider.news/2017/08/21/the-alarms-are-ringing-again/
sss.gov/Registration/Women-And-Draft/Backgrounder-Women-and-the-Draft
sss.gov/About/History-And-Records/How-The-Draft-Has-Changed-Since-Vietnam
youtube.com/watch?v=ADN0H6MREHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol, I can't wait for the draft, being a 27 yo, all you young fags (18-26) get drafted, and fight for my freedom.. whilst I get to pound my wife and eat delicious burgers and play CoD ww2..

It's real!
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us2000aert#executive

And no one's doing anything about it once again.

Sup Forums is too proud to admit that NK is the most non-cucked country, it's sad.

North korea caused Mexico earth quake

Don't be a fag click the link

Don't worry trump will sent a strongly worderd tweet. Fire and fury 3.0, more sanctions

I'm pretty sure that 27 is a smaller number than 45.

I can feel a 9/11 happening coming!

>user journal
what the fuck are you doing with your life OP.

nothing will eventuate out of this

move along, nothing to see here

no the draft cut off was extended quietly. its something like 45 now which i think is also the normal military service cut off now and there is no "continuing education" clause any more and women can be drafted now

They can only test the Orange prince so many times until he decides to final solution them.

>truepundit.com

lol fuck

17-45 when times go to REAL shit.so buckle up fucker i will see you in the LZ

Disregard, this guy sucks cocks.

reconsider.news/2017/08/21/the-alarms-are-ringing-again/

nothing burger

>a celebrity is shown shirtless

FtoM tranny. Every damn time!

>Well boys is this finally it?
Is him shaking the earth causing issues that we are not aware of? I mean for something to be detectable that far away can't be good for the Pacific plate.

>tfw you find out Kim has been destressing the pacific rim saving the region from another catastrophic earthquake.

I can neither confirm nor deny North Korea is detonating underground nukes with focused gay seismic waves that travel through the earth directed at the yellowstone caldera in hopes of setting off the super volcano.

you did not hear this from me.

Is what finally it? US is never gonna attack NK, the supreme leader is right now the best troll on the planet and he's as smart as he is fat

Don't worry. I will fuck your wife when you're in the shit. I got you senpai

Fake news.

Norks nuke UN building in washington 19/9

shitposting abo

>tfw liberals finally realise its time to shut up and get out the way

It's an actual earthquake

Well, I'll see y'all on the way to Pyongyang. We got ourselves a war to fight.

Hes not exploding nuclear bombs, hes digging a tunnel to california and then the chinks will pop up in Bakersfield and start WW3.

>NK will use pictures of Irma aftermath for propaganda saying they attacked us

Enjoy the draft normalfag I'll be making my crippled way up to your bedroom before getting my dick sucked by your wife.

No way birch

These two

NK drops bomb causing earth quakes.

Didn't this happened last years??

>Bakersfield
They can have it.

>nuking usa during a habbenin

smart tbqh and double the fun

I can't wait till Iran does the same thing. US is such a weak fucking power holy shit, I bet fucking Somalia could test a nuke and they would do jack shit about it. Trump keeps looking like a buffoon more and more by tweeting his bluffs. Kek what a fucking nation of cucks. I can't fucking wait until the US collapses once all its allies realize it's a ghost power

>Implying it was a "test"
>Implying Kim isn't trying to nuke the earths core, triggering every volcano around the world
The world held ransom for one million dollars

We have spec ops running all around Somolia. Theres 13 yo pirates carying ak's.

Ha!

Kek. Put a kim un haircut and glasses on him

Would they still take me if I wheezed once when I was 12? I mean even mild asthma is asthma right?

Bullshit. Ask any woman you know of military age where her selective service card is and she'll stare at you, mouth agape like a retarded fish.

They may have extended it for men, but nothing about including women at all. First would be the young'ins of proper age, next they will go for the old farts up to 45.

sss.gov/Registration/Women-And-Draft/Backgrounder-Women-and-the-Draft

How come nothing on major news outlets yet?

[citation needed]

Nobody wants to go to war with them because they actually use nukes against their enemies. If we went to war with Russia or China, both sides would be smart enough to not use nukes. NK would probably use multiple nukes. If we start a military conflict then Seoul gets btfo, tens of thousands of American troops get btfo, the West Coast gets btfo, and China and Russia would probably get involved which would lead to WW3.

>Assumimg we have nothing that could intercept a nuke
>Assuming that kim wants to die immediately after launch
>Assuming the earthquake was even caused by NK

I have asthma, a record, and ADHD but I'd still fight. I wonder if I could be drafted though?

weaponised weather when....

Y'all faggots realize they detonated megaton-size nukes underneath their own soil?

It's probably the entire fucking country collapsing into a giant sinkhole.

>Why can't I hold all these false flags .jpg

You think anyone would join NK's side amd start ww3? Who the fuck would join them? Ww3 would consist of U.S. , China and Russia against NK, and it wouldn't last very long.

I love my glock.

>Fake happening
>Lies about a highly-implausible nuke test, an event that happens no more than every nine months, rather than a missile launch, which N.K. has been telegraphing, and multiple credible observers have been anticipating, for almost a week

China wants NK resources. It's why they make deals with them now. American and SK troops would occupy NK for decades after winning, putting an end to any of China's exploitation of resources. There's no way China would let that happen.

>[citation needed]
This pretty much says it all:

>A draft held today would use a lottery system under which a man would spend only one year in first priority for the draft—either the calendar year he turned 20 or the year his deferment ended, whichever came first. Each year after that, he would be placed in a succeedingly lower priority group and his liability for the draft would lessen accordingly. In this way, he would be spared the uncertainty of waiting until his 26th birthday to be certain he would not be drafted.

sss.gov/About/History-And-Records/How-The-Draft-Has-Changed-Since-Vietnam

Which is why China would bum rush them first, and secure the border.

I also love my rifle.

North Korea has poor soil quality and some coal. What resources would China want?

You three fucking retard motherfuckers see this: ?

Stop reading breitbart-tier garbage, and if you can't do that, at least have the decency not to subject better people to your mental retardation.

Sorry friend-o, I'm 33 but the govt knows I'm fighting age. Means you are too.

Territory. Bigger the expansion! The bigger the boss. Duh!

Coal for their smog factories

Lol...user Journal twitter account is run by a prepubescent cock smoker.

another fake account run by a kid who takes frequent breaks from call of duty to post this drivel.

TINFOIL??

Sept 3 you fucking degenerate.

Who is in the plane ... diplomats?

More fake twitter accounts. STFU.

youtube.com/watch?v=ADN0H6MREHA

Then it's war
(Pic related)

fuck the military really needs to invest in developing needlers