Is this the scariest future of all?

can you imagine this pol? how fucked would the US be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGssbaktT1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He would play a part in destroying everything I ever liked or supported as it pertains to the U.S. and western society. He is an evil technocrat who would violate the constitution more than Obama.

It'll never happen, he's to much of a cuck, if it ever happens the world is over I hope we get hit with an asteroid the moment he takes the oath.

mark my words, ill kill myself if he is

how do we stop it, anons?

It will never happen. Even liberals hate this guy.

>“‘He wants to be emperor’ is a phrase that has become common among people who have known him over the years,” technology columnist Nick Bilton wrote in January.

He wants to be the american macron, fuck

The worst part is knowing that when he does, the right won't do a damn thing about it.

He would completely sell out Anerica to the (((globalists))) and their interests. He would be the Anti-Trump. It would be nightmarish.

>would
Will.

if he ever did become president it wouldnt be because people voted for him literally nobody likes him

"We" don't. I'm interested to see how far down the rabbit hole this country can go.

We meme Bill Gates until he runs for president, he would literally be based as fuck.

There is no more meme magic in this board to help us from this, you cucks asked for this as you got played to dismiss Kek as a "reddit" thing.
Or maybe Kek wants this to happen as it will bring true chaos, digits decide.

Well he has 0 personality and generally appears like a complete freak. People in general are suckers for presentation, I can't see anyone voting for this guy.

REEE

fuck

Ruh roh

what's scary is that it's totally possible, and probable.

1984 and BNW would look retarded next to this guys america

christ OP this pic sent a shiver down my spine. He is the slimiest looking fucker i've seen in my entire life. I would probably move (not that that would stop him from collecting all of my information)

Poison his baby, and I don't mean the human one.

I remember this, was so fucking weird

The secret service would be working overtime. Zuckerberg probably has more enemies than Gates and Bezos combined, a large number of them current and former employees. He'll be as close to "on his own" than any other candidate, and will probably spend most of his campaign money on security.

>Trump will never be president

I will never fall for this meme after 2016

he is a globalist, he doesn't need to sell it to them, he'd be in control already

move where, his empire is global

I wouldn't trust Zuck the Cuck as a President but I would trust him as a Monarch in a dark future, jigger knows how to build castles and robots.

well shit

I would literally start an insurgency. This would trigger a civil war.

He's not human lmao

I would kill myself or join an uprising, that is worse than a nightmare

I wouldn't say probably but definitely possible

If he pushes for a universal basic income and health care, you God damn better believe he'll get a shit load of votes (mostly from dindus and spics and white trash)

I welcome the war, even if I must be drafted.
currently a 24 year old neet with a BA in English. Give me a purpose to this pointless life beyond constant reflection of my mistakes and fagotry

Proper overlord to rule over cattle that some call humans. You are worthless.

Future of America

It's the natural response to Trump

how cucked will america be?

Use that English degree to write a best selling book on Sup Forums and the meme machine while simultaneously hitting the gym and taking up welding.

just start shooting if this ever happened.... there'll be nothing left of the country - just start offing whoever you don't like

Don't you people see? This was the plan from the start. Trump is only serving as a puppet: a (former) Democrat non-politician, who is purposefully trashing the only major party/platform opposed to communist ideals. As a non-politician, he is going to make it so that the argument "he has no experience in politics" is invalid for the REAL NWO establishment candidate. Not to mention many spiteful voters and Bernouts will leap at the chance to say, "It's our turn for a non-politician!"

Don't believe me? Take it as you will, but at the end of the day, you should remember who controls the daily news feeds of literally BILLIONS of people. You have been warned.

>just start shooting if this ever happened
No you wouldn't.

When will you learn... THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

It'll never happen

Proper fucked, mate

We haven't been abandoned yet, things will look a little dim for a bit more, and then the fireworks really start. This year if I'm right

Trips of truth confirmed.

the only thing I'm not going to like about this is hilliary won't intially go to jail. Key word is initially, her buddies are going to fuck up her chance of living the rest of her miserable life as a nobody in a pimped out beach house. that'll take a year or two though

So you agree with common core?

I only hope. Let the fireworks start, faM.

He looks and acts like a pussy, he's never going to make it. The hardcore degenerates may go for him, but the middle and right will never vote for a new, who owns Facebook, and is married to a chink.

Did you see him buckle under the pressure in that interview World Peace mimic'd? He doesn't have what it takes in the social media age. You have to be like Trump and give no fucks.

>he's never going to make it.
>unironically believing the jews can't just artificially prop him up enough to get him elected

The guy is a vacume of charisma, I mean, do you know anyone who actually likes the guy? Does he have any fans? The movie on him portrayed him as a villain. Even if he was the best man for the job I can't see him getting past the primaries and Trump would rape him worse than Jeb on the debate stage

The president who also owns Facebook and has all your information.

JUST

That's a really scary shit.

Bill Gates has given billions in foreign aid to Africa which has helped their birth rates skyrocket thus encouraging the invasion of Europe

If something happens to Trump, who can we meme to defeat the zuck?

He can't win in 2020. No one is taking the day off work to get to the polls and vote for a twelve year old. If he's smart he'll wait and let someone else take the fall against Trump.

are we sure trump isn't some sort of terminator at this point? Can someone actually kill him or remove him through kikery?

Isn't he notoriously uncharismatic and paranoid?

Jeb him into dust

Look at how awkward and beta this faggot kike is

youtube.com/watch?v=sGssbaktT1I

Do you honestly think he would even get through the primaries? He would have a meltdown and defecate in public at the first media grilling he gets. Not a chance. He is just LARPing.

Make Facebook Great Again

Oh wait, it never was.
RIP MySpace :..(

Nice full house, Juan.

What will actually happen is that the democrats will be coming to the elections with ineligible pop candidates like The Rock, or Cuck Zuckerberg, while Trump will be coming with 4 years in the White House and a horde of career politicians behind him.

It wouldn't even be a fight. It would be a slaughter. It would tarnish the democrats' name for half a dozen election cycles to come.

he has those tell tale inbred Jewish thin eye brows like the rothschilds

he's going to get coached for 8 years on how to act human

Even Cracked thinks he'd be a catastrophic prez. Can't imagine anyone voting for him and if by some unholy accident he did win he'd get McKinley'd pretty quick

Trump shouldn't have even made it to the primaries if you consider historical precedent. He's unstoppable as far as I'm concerned, and i'm not the type to buy into that kind of superstition normally.

The Jews will never let a jew be president. It will bring up too many questions about their influence. Why do you think they didn't back bernie?

This guy gets it.

On a scale of 1 to trump? About a 6.

Era of Data Scam social media is ending
Kill youthoughtcrimetube's dominance & kill facefuck's dominance
should be Trump's admin tech free speech priority

have a painless seamless overnight replacement with a meshed together network of competing platforms so they're not lone data scam platforms hoarding all the data the users have put on over the last 8 years. you'd have meshtube, meshbook and meshtweet so that youtube & facebook for example would just be one company of 10 or so competing all interlocked together so that users see videos/posts and can interact with them even if the friends/creators are using another platform. end this data scam assault of the public square & ideas. currently the data scam model of social media only allows one set of companies to profit from the data of humanity that they don't even own and had no role in creating. they are using this data hostage approach to censor humanity and make people read/watch leftwing. Zuckerfuck himself is using his platform to make people vote him into office with fake PR so he can protect his data scam into the future. holding world's data hostage to shill for yourself

all data: subscribers, views, comments, likes, photos, friends people have produced and typed up over the last 10 years (which they own, not the Data Scammers like they would have you believe) is on meshtube and meshbook the day this law is passed. for pewdiepie and his viewers, or your family and their friends using facebook nothing changes except they are no longer censored and facefuck is a $1billion company again like it should be. holding people's data hostage is not providing a hundred billion dollars of value to the world a big group of generation Z's could reproduce facefuck in a year it's not a special contribution to the world, what is valuable is the data (which the people typed up not facefuck). facefuck and ADLtube need a harsh wake up

end Zuckerfuck Data Scam Enterprises and ADL terror thoughtcrimetube.

just implement parallel institutions like recoding the basics of facefuck, thoughtcrimetube, google and others, then can get them inserted into the mesh networks. do better than their institutions and then blacklist SJWs

humanity owns it's own data, not Zuckerfuck data scam enterprises. pic is a network topology of the competing company products that would all operate on meshbook together seamlessly like you wouldn't even necessarily know what platform the friends you're interacting with are using

just making facefuck competitors or campaigns to switch from it won't solve anything because they still hold most of the world's data hostage and can leverage it to stop people leaving. break it up with law to end the scam and reintroduce healthy competition

they would all be essentially clones of facefuck so people can choose the company who's interface, practices and owners they like the best

there should probably be laws against manipulating the public mind with your platform too (including political censorship) to apply to the big 3 networks, youtube, facebook, twitter and also goolag

They are Silicon Valley supremacists and believe that the truth or impactful dialogue should be thoughtcrime.

All zuckerfuck ever did was build a fucking data scam off the backs of other people punching up their own data then push an agenda and censor people. now he wants to run for President specifically to block this and protect his data scam. Facebook is the most Jewish thing to ever happen to the internet

>implying we cannot already see it

Kek was never reddit, that was DnC propaganda

so uhh I only come to pol sometimes, did you guys stop believing in the kek thing or what?

remember 99.999999% of the work of building the 'social network' was the user's work that would have happened without fake human data scam queen Zuckerfuck, yet the users have zero say and zero monetary stake while the Jew owns it all and censors human thought, politics, forces leftwing news articles on the feed, shoves completely fake Zuckfuck PR team posts misrepresenting him onto millions of people they can't block it, now he is trying to run for fucking President
crush the data scam no one would choose zuckerfuck if there was competition even like exists between mobile phone networks. imagine if one phone network said you cannot call people on other networks, forced a monopoly because they hoarded everyone's data and said they couldn't use it outside their network and would have to start from scratch, then dropped all the calls of people talking about politics

most Jewish thing to ever happen to the internet

This bug has the charisma as wet pubic hair.
No go.

We don't have to worry about this kind of shit anymore. Go look up Shiftnrg. Decentralized web is coming, it will be huge, get in on it now.

>ineligible
>the Rock

>Well he has 0 personality and generally appears like a complete freak.
WOah, you just described Macron.

THIS

If this happens free speech is dead, gun right will not exist, the constitution will no longer mean anything, 99% of Americans will be unemployed, and those that resist will be killed by Left-Wing Death Squads.

I hope Zuckerberg will be running.

ZUCK! is even better than JEB! and would be entertaining af to see Trump fuck him up so bad that he commits sudoku. The Bush family is much richer than Zuckerberg and Zuckerberg is like a little Baby compared to the Bushes and Trump destroyed JEB! like he would be some no name Guacamole

Only republicans have run celebrities, and it didn't exactly ruin their reputation.

You know you want it goyim

Memes and social media will be even stronger by the next election cycle. Sup Forums would be even more powerful by then and we will drown him with negative memes.

All the normies and sharia blue shills will have converted to Sup Forumsacks by then as well.

>runs hands

>drown him with negative memes
Aaaaand its censored, no normie sees it now

You can't censor everything, no one can

Still better than Drumpf.

Kekistanism is a false Kek ideology