AUSTRALIA NO: New poll has support for same sex marriage in Australia falling

AUSTRALIA NO: New poll has support for same sex marriage in Australia falling

Support for gay marriage in Australia is dropping due to it's association with transgenderism and communism.

Maybe gays throwing their lot in with every tranny freak, communist and pedo wasn't the best idea.

news.com.au/lifestyle/gay-marriage/new-poll-has-support-for-same-sex-marriage-in-australia-falling/news-story/eafbaaba8663f5384d8b97d3e74cbc35

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/sex-with-child-ok-in-victoria-if-married/news-story/a5116a008b98c6b79b146ae22d76366e?nk=83bbc2ab9d82667e4a9c4d9666dacca6-1504941496
schoolgovernance.net.au/2017/06/08/victoria-amends-crimes-act-sexual-offence-laws-what-schools-should-know/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:mhGBBQlg6nkJ:www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/sex-with-child-ok-in-victoria-if-married/news-story/a5116a008b98c6b79b146ae22d76366e &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gay = Poo in penis.

NOOOOOOO AUSTRALIA NO NOOOOO STOP THIS WOULD BE THE BIGGEST SHITPOST EVER

This.....

>mods will delete duplicated threads unless you're hating on your manhood or anybody else's; posting naked females tends to be fine as well; if you ever so much as dare to post anything penisy you can't come here; no girls allowed has become feminine penis and no men allowed; only jewesses and isis and frogs
>MUH FERTILITY CULTISM

>just shy of 60% yes support in polls
>spams complete fucking lies

The poofters are starting to panic.....

>Labor and Greens scrambling to avoid a plebiscite at all costs
>"But if we did have a plebiscite we'd totally win guys......."

You're delusional if you actually fall for their lies.

Poofters BTFO

If it does not pass now, you will see it go through in parliament or in another poll within five years.
(They) never accept the results of a poll when the wrong side wins.

The magic is real cunts, Pooftas you can fuck off now.

Poo in peenuhss is LUV.

>The number of people who said they would vote “yes” has fallen six percentage points to 58.4, while the “no” vote is at 31.4 per cent. Just over 10 per cent of people polled said they were unsure how they would vote, Fairfax reported.

>The number of people who said they would vote “yes” has fallen six percentage points to 58.4, while the “no” vote is at 31.4 per cent. Just over 10 per cent of people polled said they were unsure how they would vote, Fairfax reported.

>SHOCK POLL
>YES WILL STILL WIN BUT THERE ARE MORE ANTI-GAY PEOPLE THAN YESTERDAY
wow

Oh, so the plebiscite will be working in favor of gay marriage then?
When is the final call so we can bitch at Austrailians?

>cum is cum
I hate it how the left has degraded everyone's sexuality until it's indistinguishable from a bunch of faggots who fuck each other in the ass until they're both bleeding, and who do this so often, with so many strangers,
that controlling a not very contagious disease, spread only through unprotected sex, is impossible within this community

This will be a text book caseof the polls being wrongly weighted in favour of YES. Of course, in public, most of us will tell a pollster YES. We don't want to get ostracised for being a bigoted homophobe. Come the actual survey, and our true beliefs get revealed.

>anarchist flag
>wants daddy state to decide how people live their lives

Absolutely this.
>but muh polls say EVERYONE WANTS IT
>tell me more, Brexit
>tell me more, Hillary

fuck this almost gave me a heart attack, i read this as "New poll has support for same sex marriage in Australia flag"

jesus christ my heart was pounding

Now they need to get their guns back instead of the stupid gun amnesties.

Someone remind the aussies that guns work great against chinamen and commie queers.

I think it'll be so close it could tie.
Then it'll just go back to the pollies who will push it through anyway, for brownie points (or rainbow points?) to satisfy the gaystapo.

>the gaystapo.
and the poofia

it will be approved, this digits say its true.

They did their own polling, they knew they wouldn't win a compulsory plebiscite that's why they fought so hard against it.

A postal vote however? Who knows how many of which groups of people will actually vote.... we can only hope!

I'll bet millions will just be too lazy to even vote. This IS Australia you know.

IT WOULDN'T BE APPROVED GUYS

>tfw mum is voting yes
>tells me i should vote yes
>told her ill vote yes
>mfw im gonna vote no
im so cheeky lads

This issue doesn't interfere with my ability to nibble the foreskins of cute guys I meet on grindr so I don't care.

I am a foreskin ADDICT

I'm predicting that NO voters will be more mobilised to get their ballot posted in than the average, apathetic " I'm voting YES cos love" voter who probably can't be fucked posting their ballot off.
As for the die hard YES fags and SJW's, they will be outnumbered by the Christian, Muslim and Chinese NO vote.

I sure hope so brah, I sure hope so....

But, won't you all be settling down into domestic, monogamous marital bliss?

You're a coward is what you are. You stand up for what you believe in rather than fight only behindpeople's backs.

Uh....checked?

convince her to vote no, convincing your parents to change their political views its the first test to see if you can convert others to our cause.

Most of the people I know were basically of the "I don't give a fuck, just let the fags do what they want" mindset, and that a plebiscite/postal vote was just a waste of time and money. Now most of them are voting no to piss off lefties. Still expect it to pass, but this experience has been a real redpill for some people.

tfw kikes stole my foreskin

my mum's parents were communists and one of them was jewish, theres no possible way i can convince her to vote no

Tell your Mum that unless she votes NO, you are going to become a fag yourself and she won't get any grandkids. That should fuck up her virtue signalling and get her head really spinning.

tfw every family member hates faggots

You realize that muslims support leftist causes to weaken their host right?

Doesn't mean you can't stand for your own damn views.

>transgenderism
>communism

People are realizing trannies like to warp children into trannies too. The damage is often permanent at their young age.

I am not sure how commies got involved, but that is aussie culture i guess.

Now there needs to be a push to associate faggotry with pedosexuality. Remember, faggots may claim to support the age of consent, but the truth is they do not. They have been subliminally endorsing pedosexuality for the longest time via transgenderism. They push pedo acceptance by having children believe they are trannies and should be given hormones and surgery. This needs to be pushed hard. Any person that is a fag enabler and trannie lover is a pedo supporter.

You're not missing out on much mate, the main drawback is the trauma it inflicts on young infants IMO.

yes you can you fucking faggot DO IT.

Think of the brief moment of perverted joy you gave to your rabbi, (((user))).

I thought Australia had mandatory voting. Is there something i do not understand?

yeah and my own views is why im voting no but i literally cant convince her not to so i wont bother, theres no need for me to cause household conflict by telling her ill vote no

Not for plebiscites

mandatory voting for elections, this is relly just more of a census to get opinions

Why are chinks so anti fag?

LEAVE Sup Forums NOW
we have no need for your faggotry here.

Well the postal vote is not compulsory
Elections are...unless you manage to escape the electoral roll.

The leftists got too butthurt over a mandatory plebiscite (after they did some polling and realized they were going to lose) so our cuck government settled for what they literally named a "non-binding opinion survey".

>So what sorta plebiscite you want senpai?
>"Just cuck my shit up"

>we have no need for your faggotry here.
says the guy hiding behind a meme flag

>reduced rights of parents
such as?
>radical changes to sexual education
oh no how dare we tell children that not everyone wants to put their pee pee in a lady hole, how could we corrupt their innocent minds by telling them about non vaginal sex
>religious freedoms eroded
which freedoms? Pastors aren't going to be forced to wed a gay couple
>other minorities demanding equal treatment, eg muslims demanding polygamy
there is zero precedent for this claim
>more children being denied the chance to be brought up with both a mother AND a father
so? Find me a non-debunked study that shows this mattering at all

the reason why the left is desperate to kill off any kind of public voting on the issue, they know the public at large isnt as supportive as Tumblr of brazen faggotry.

Why though? Just be unapologetically against stupid shit like faggots.
They're wrong, not you.
They should be ashamed of their choice, not you.
And that's how you should present it every time.

One of the lefty retards at work actually believes that it's unfair because younger people aren't as familiar with the postal system, in receiving and sending letters. I genuinely believe if those people exist, they shouldn't be allowed to vote in anything...

Lol, saved.

because they still think things through. they don't care about gays, they just don't want the minority to have more power than the majority, which is what (they) want

>there is zero precedent for this claim
Maybe, maybe not. But it shows a certain hypocrisy, doesn't it? There are some people who genuinely believe that marriage should be between as many people as they want. Some for religious reasons, some for personal reasons. If this whole debate is about 'love', maybe some people love more than one person.

But if the gay brigade don't support them, isn't that showing discrimination, and not allowing others to marry who they love? Who is the gay brigade to tell others they can't co-marry?

Aussies are so dumb. You're all triggered about this shit, bet you diden't know there's a loophole allowing muslims to marry a child in victoria.

I'm voting no, for the record.

You fucks need some perspective.

>bet you diden't know there's a loophole allowing muslims to marry a child in victoria.

Link then you fuckwit.

can you vote if you're a PR?

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/sex-with-child-ok-in-victoria-if-married/news-story/a5116a008b98c6b79b146ae22d76366e?nk=83bbc2ab9d82667e4a9c4d9666dacca6-1504941496

There's far sicker shit going on than fag marriage right now. You're all distracted. This law is not even the worst thing communists have done to this country.

Fucking subscriptions

This.>Fucking subscriptions

Plis screen dump everything.

screencap or gtfo

Welcome to the gay brigade.....

THE Victorian government is under pressure to scrap an antiquated legal loophole that states an adult can lawfully have sex with a child as young as 12 so long as they are married.
Islamic activist group Hizb ut-Tahrir rediscovered the old law following a recent alleged “child bride” case in NSW, and is claiming that in Victoria it would not have been a crime.

But a Victorian advocate group said as long as the state law remained on the books, Islamic men could believe it entitled them to marry child brides as the law often allowed in their traditional cultures.

“Not all men from overseas who come here to marry know about our laws,” the executive director of the Victorian Immigrant and Refugee Women’s Coalition, Melba Marginson, said.

>Hizb ut-Tahrir referred to section 45 (3) of the Victorian Crime Act covering statutory rape of minors, which says the crime does not apply if “(a) the child is aged between 12 and 16; and (b) the persons taking part in the act are married to each other.”
The loophole basically means muslims can get married in their country, come here and the marriage stands in victoria.

This is not a loophole for white men, it's one for muslims. You see, in 2012 they had a bill on the fucking floor to remove this loophole. They KEPT IT. INTENTIONALLY.

I went looking for that legislation recently and could not find it. It is the crimes act of Victoria. It appears it was changed recently. I'll keep digging. Here's the change details.....
schoolgovernance.net.au/2017/06/08/victoria-amends-crimes-act-sexual-offence-laws-what-schools-should-know/

>theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/sex-with-child-ok-in-victoria-if-married/news-story/a5116a008b98c6b79b146ae22d76366e?nk=83bbc2ab9d82667e4a9c4d9666dacca6-1504941496

user delivers

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:mhGBBQlg6nkJ:www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/sex-with-child-ok-in-victoria-if-married/news-story/a5116a008b98c6b79b146ae22d76366e &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

You come to a different country, you break the laws you should be punished accordingly. No exceptions - not even a "oh they were not aware"

That is old and out of date. It appears to have been changed. Marriage is no longer a defence in Victoria. In South Australia however.....

As a man, I am against gay marriage. Before all of you jackasses light your pink torches and start braiding your AIDS awareness ribbons into a noose, allow me to explain.

My mother has a homo hairdresser. During one of my yearly conversations with her, she told me his opinion
>Carlo wants me to keep all my fingers crossed that this gay marriage thing doesn’t go through.
‘Why is that?’ I said.
>That’s what I asked him. He says he can tell that his boyfriend really wants to get married, and that getting married would completely ruin their gay sex life.

Son of a bitch, I thought. They’ve done it again. Women even ruined gayness. Women and their crazy obsession with weddings ruined the commitment-free sanctuary of faggotry for all the fudge packers.

In every relationship, there is one person who wants to get married and one who doesn’t. That’s the nature of monogamous relationships. There is one person who is strong, independent, and has cool stories and hobbies who builds and fixes shit; and there is one person who is a soul-draining succubus bitch looking for any excuse not to put out anymore while sitting on it’s rapidly expanding ass and eating everything within paw’s reach. That excuse is called marriage. In every relationship, there is a bread-winner and a bread-eater. There is someone who wears the pants and someone who wants to wear a chastity belt. There is a man and an other person.

Obviously, there has to be a man. Dykes don’t have relationships, they have extended emotional chess games where every piece is a pawn.

Don’t get mad at me for saying it. Get mad at my mother’s faggot hairdresser Carlo. He’s the insensitive and homophobic one, not me. How dare he not want to continue his bunghole smashing relationship in peace without getting hounded every day by a marriage-crazed boy toy
>Do you think we’ll ever get married? Wouldn’t it be nice if we were married? If we were married, we could adopt that retarded little nigger boy

please God dont let these fags win. PLEASE

Riddle me this batman....
When a woman becomes a man do they get a cut or uncut cock or can they choose their own flavour?

t. Some homosex

>implying a NO vote wouldn't be a nuke of butthurt triggering waves internationally

No support is like 32%, Yes is 58%, undecided is 10% or so. They have a low chance of winning, but it could definitely happen, weirder things have happened.

well really what happens is the women mutilates herself and gets a plastic cock stuck over her ruined pussy.. then she kills herself bc of regret

I don't think many of them actually get fake dongers, it's expensive as fuck.

Many no voters are not admitting it because of the social pressure to conform.

10% are undecided, even if they all move to the No side it won't be enough, but they can still win, political world has been weird that last 2 years.

>hide this shit behind subscriptions so it doesnt get out to the public
This is YUGE

Because polls have been a reliable indicator in the past 36 months
You've been hoodwinked. Why do you think they were so desperate to avoid a plebiscite? Because they didn't want some fags feelings to be hurt? None of this passes the pub test.

> tfw it doesn't matter anyway because Libs are so fucking incompetent Labor are going to win and legalize it anyway.

Seriously, you guys can't see the wood for the trees.

Death to poofta's and kikes

Fuck off faggot, not everyone is the kind of sperglord who gets into ideological arguments with their own mum.

Always thinking about ending my life every day

>ausfag
>Work lots of service jobs
>met one person who will be voting yes but he was gay
>"I don't care about poofs just keep me out of it, i dont wanna know" seems to be the vibe im getting from 80% of people
>most people who are voting no are doing it in spite of having to vote
>Most of our immigrants are from countries that kill/hate gays

If they did this vote in another 20 years then it would be a yes vote because every single kid who talks about it is saying yes like it's there political magnum opus. Even the asian kids would vote yes.

Exercise to make us stronger:

Convince me, someone considering voting yes, to vote no instead. For the sake of the exercise assume I am a normie and that memes will only make me more likely to vote "yes".

love is love, i love my fish so ill expect the government and religious groups to bend over backwards and officiate my marriage

faggots fuck off back to the closet

>Convince me, someone considering voting yes, to vote no instead. For the sake of the exercise assume I am a normie and that memes will only make me more likely to vote "yes".

Ok, let's give this a shot. Faggots are not people.

No good?

Ok, please see the following:

1. Marriage has traditionally been an important part of Christianity and always between a man and a woman. (I'm not religious in that sense either by the way, and I was for it at one point)

2. Why would any self respecting homosexual wish to be married before an institution, and before a God and the people of an institution that wishes them nothing but ill will.

3. Further to point one and two, you might say what about civil marriage? The fuck's the point, it means nothing, like I said before, I'm not a Christian, so why would I get married? Why would I have my children baptised?

4. Public degeneracy will follow, please see picture.

5. Gay adoption will likely boom, this is going to have severe consequences on children in those families. Imagine this, we know how promiscuous gay men are, what happens when a gay couple split and the child remains with one of the fathers? Is the promiscuity going to continue? Very likely, would you be happy knowing that a child is witnessing a new man coming home every few nights to fuck their dad in the ass?

6. Why don't we ever hear from the gay men that disagree with gay marriage? Why does the media not portray their opinions?

My bad.