How do we get reddit off of Sup Forums?

How do we get reddit off of Sup Forums?

reddit IS Sup Forums
Sup Forums IS reddit

poop in diaper

They run from gore and any animal abuse.

>>>/mlpol/

ban OP

If you actually like animal abuse and gore, you're a pretty fucked up dude. I'm not even a redditfugee and I don't look at that either, animal abuse posters get banned on Sup Forums for a reason, everyone hates it, even oldfags. Only psychos enjoy watching that.

become boring for a while. they get too excited when they see "real Sup Forums culture" and jerk off to any contrarianism. That's why they dont go to any of the smaller boards.

Tranny redpills like SRS pics drive them crazy

build time machine and go back to 2005

>That's why they dont go to any of the smaller boards.
Now that they've seen you say that, they'll go to the smaller boards to see what they're missing.

Yeah animal abuse is fucked up at any level.

U Kant. Redditfuges like me r here kaz Reddit kudnt swallow our red pills so we dwell here now all hail kek

Calm down. I can't stand it either. I was answering OPs question with truth. Fuck though us /oldfags/ from Sup Forums KNOW what not to click.

Holy shit get this faggot out of here

more gore nigger hate china hate spic cartel videos etc

This. Gore is the bleach to the great reddit question.
One day we will find a final solution.

e d g y

r e d d i t

EINHORN IS A MAN!!!!!

and they'll leave immediately because the type of person who browses reddit just wants to abuse memes and feel like a part of some club.

Found the plebbit.

You don't. You simply leave the containment board since you aren't attached to the idea that it's edgy and cool, so it's easy to move on.

>Not even psychos enjoy watching that
ftfy
t. a psycho

The real question is how do we get /x/ of Sup Forums.

Ban Israel IP range.

Point them out wherever you see them.
The redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a shill, parasite, swindler, leftist, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him reddit and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

That might actually work.

Reddit can't be on Sup Forums is Sup Forums is deleted and doesn't exist.

Speak for yourself user. It's the animal ones that get me though.

Merge with the pony board again. That'll work.

For once, a leaf is correct. /mlpol/ was the best experience I've ever had on Sup Forums. No one can withstand the combined autism.

We don't. We recruit from reddit. We were all once reddit, weren't we?

We don't. It's a public website. I've survived 9faggots, tumblrfaggots, leftypol and 8schism, because guess what?
>You don't die from internet cancer
What you should be focused on is how to assimilate them, because we were all liberal cancer once.

It was truly magical

>everything I don't like is reddit
nck urslf

like this? kek

Send them back to Sup Forums and Sup Forums