/ang/ - Anti Nazi General: Sup Forums IS NO PLACE FOR NAZIS EDITION

We're all starting to hate nazis here. It's clear that they're all autistic retards trying to subvert the right with their leftist policies. They also give the the right wing bad reputation that push more people to the left. Nazis and white nationalists are an antifa maker machine and we can't let this continue. If you too, are tired of nazis coming to our board then this general is for you.

Post shame images or discuss the removal of Stormfaggotry, Nazism, Fascism, White Nationalism, Collectivism, LARPdom, Leftism.

Ancaps, Libertarians and Republicans welcome.
Redpilled African Americans, Hispanics, Latinos,and Muslims are all welcome as well.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=aFOo86PDDuE

Past threads:

Welcome to Sup Forums's official anime dump bread

Literally a salt-left raid

lolbergism never worked and no country will ever adopt it

it's a ideology for teenagers who are too scared to be edgy with race realism

also, beware of religious in-fighting shilling

save and share so people know what raids are happening and who the shills are

how sad and pathetic reddit is

those are big tits

This is quite the dedicated shill attempt isn't it? Glad to see their are other anons simultaneously dedicated to derailing it though.

Never change poland.

Heads up to all other Anons that this thread is a shill raid.

Just how I like them

I want a Dollfie Dream Miku badly more than anything else. It haunt my day. All I want to do is dress her with cute clothes and take pictures of her outside or in funny positions and share it with my friends on Sup Forums - Sup Forums

I'm a 31 year old man and all I want to have for christmas is that very cute doll.

Tomorrow is my day off anyway.
Plus, it takes a while to travel in Elite Dangerous so I post here while I wait to get to places.

When did the anime industry resort to such shady tactics?

Say you have a room and there's a gun in the middle of it. One side of the room is a man, other side of the room is a man. Time is frozen, they are both jumping to get the gun. At this moment, it is anarcho capitalism. Hit play, one man gets the gun before the other, shoots and kills him, and then implements his plans. Anarcho capitalism is over.

Anarcho capitalism is just a brief moment in society when the alpha has not acquired power.

Haven't touched Elite Dangerous for ages. How's it goin' so far?

look at those cute clothes. oh man i can wait to own one myself

SHILL RAID!

Still grindy as fuck, but I don't care since I like to just space truck around.

I'm only doing what I must

Nazis AND sjws are bad

Racism is Evil

Democrats are the real racists.