Heil Hitler

The kikes are trying to genetically wipe out white skinned people through social pressure and miscegenation. Can this be catastrophic for kikes when whites adapt to this strategy with a rise in segregation and Neo-Nazism?

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/topics/world-war-ii/adolf-hitler/videos/adolf-hitlers-parkinsons
youtube.com/watch?v=M7piKCa7FKM
youtube.com/watch?v=rZp6rZHPTME
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meander_(art)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why is sinnercomics trying to become the next shadman

You should be I change your so smart
NOT

Let's hope brother sieg Heil and hail victory

At least sinner isn't a fucking pedophile

>even

>Greece
>Not using your own Fascist flag
Get it together.

history.com/topics/world-war-ii/adolf-hitler/videos/adolf-hitlers-parkinsons

Do you understand that illustrations are not real people?

only time will tell
but as for pedos go as109 is pretty good

Why is Korra white and a nazi?

Golden Dawn is for all of Europe

Alright kikes, the question was this:
>The kikes are trying to genetically wipe out white skinned people through social pressure and miscegenation. Can this be catastrophic for kikes when whites adapt to this strategy with a rise in segregation and Neo-Nazism?

You can't evade answering it all the time or is the answer rather uncomfortable?

Never understood the Nazi women in uniforms meme. Nazis wanted women to just be stay at home mothers, not soldiers.

And there's nothing wrong with that.

Bu we'll have to fight a war within the next decade and we'll need bodies. What will the immune whites do when they don't have the martial strength to expel the shitskins?

Seems centered in Greece though. youtube.com/watch?v=M7piKCa7FKM

SEIG HEIL!
TO EUROPE!
SHARE THIS ANONS!

Oh look a retard, how cute!

And he was right. Look how far we have sunk.

Oh, an anime fan. How much do you weigh?

Goddamn, I hope so. It's so depressing, to be told you were born at the end of history. I will fight until I die to preserve what I can. Heil Hitler.

If the population is too low, artificial wombs can be used to mass produce Whites, and genetic engineering can be used to make them into superior soldiers.

>1 post by this ID

There is no promise that we will control such technology, or if we do that there will be sufficient facilities to make a difference. Plus we do not know how to accelerate the maturation process, and we can't wait 15 years for adolescent soldiers, much less full adults. In other words this is a severely flawed plan.

How tall are you? :thinking:

He drew shotas fucking some hawt cartoon gurls though.

That should say heil titler.

A North American version of that would be nice.

About as much as your mother

user, look down. Don't we all have a bulge? Unless...

Looks like it's based on the symbol of the shekel

NOOOOOOOOO

every fucking time

kkkek

Turkish rape baby mongrel bringing the daily dose of cringe, thanks

sage

>white skinned

more German, Scandinavian and Scottish than Celtic the further you move west in US.

Oh, that's just because you are a know-nothing kike hick, it's called a meander and is thousands of years old piece of classical art.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meander_(art)

hey bro not bad at all, gimme a sec

you're welcome , dide you read the actual text ?
>The kikes are trying to genetically wipe out white skinned people through social pressure and miscegenation. Can this be catastrophic for kikes when whites adapt to this strategy with a rise in segregation and Neo-Nazism?

now try to answer that if you can, little pisser

I'd prefer this for Finnish natsoc flag.

is there some reason why kikes want to be the only caucasian people left on the planet?

>you're welcome , dide you read the actual text ?
I don't have to, I saw your anime picture and realized that you're never going to breed because this board doesn't practise what it preaches. And you're only useful for the cringe. You're just autistic and would get the bullet too if that your little utopia would happen

>taking a joke seriously

White people are always superior to minorities. If they are the only "whites" they control everything.

What about Whites in Asia(Japan, India,etc)?

There will be no 'white race hardening' bullshit. Race genocide already happened in South Africa and the tool for that was rape. White race will be racemixed and remnants of white women will be eliminated by rape and other 'measures'.

White race will follow path of native south and north american natives. They will become tiny, powerless ethnic group.

If whites would be superior they would not allow white genocide to happen. If you loose you are a looser.

each flag its own symbols would make sense, GD is just to rally the other countries in similar patriotic directions

fail assesment

poor golem

keep dreaming, our Golden Dawn occult cell predicted a resurgence of Neo-Nazism and civil war in Europe in 10 and 20 years respectively

seems more like decorative border design.

That's too complex.
The flag needs to be simple.
Something like this would also work.

We will shut their lying dirty mouths again

“If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”

- President Lyndon Johnson

Primitive state is where we're heading.
Lacking virtue more and more each day.

>pograms
>109 countries
They're a virus, but they can't suppress the immune system response for long. The inbreeding is catching up with them too. It's one thing to be high IQ, it's another to be an inbred autistic.

"if"

nice pic, here one too for animu allergics

Notice how all kikes dodge the question, it's their worse nightmare and they hadn't even thought of it .