Do Germans hate us?

Whenever I read comments under German articles on refugee quotas I see this universal unity among Germans that we should take refugees in, because we're in the EU?

How much is it autistic following of shitty rules and to what degree trying to make other countries as miserable as you are?

thenews.pl/1/6/Artykul/324601,EU-may-seek-fines-for-Poland-over-refugees

Other urls found in this thread:

businesslive.co.za/bd/world/europe/2017-09-04-fourth-term-as-chancellor-looks-well-within-angela-merkels-reach/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Grow a pair.

What does Germany owe Poland? Nothing.

'bout 2 billion

Trilion.

"billion" in English is different than in Polish.

English billion is equivalent of our miliard.

6 gorillian.

You are in the EU, get out or do your part, leach.

>do Germans hate us?
No.

I think it depends on where you read the comments. There are a lot of lefty "Gutmenschen" out there, who absolutely want to ruin Europe with immigrants. Don't mind them.

What you don't see is that most of the people I talked to have had enough of the refugees. Of course you can't say that in public, because the media and the establishment will instantly call you "Nazi". So the majority keeps silent in public about this, and that goes also for all forums in which you have to register yourself with name and email address.

Sup Forums is different, you can be anonymous. That's why you see honest opinions here.

Dude who cares, everyone in the world hates Germans

Fuck you poland, you attacked Hitler and started world war 2. You have no room to complain.

Every time a German shits on you, I laugh. God laughs. The world laughs. Now you act self-righteous when the corpses you slaughtered begin to stink up your festering house? Stay mad fucker, I pray you die.

There's leftists who hate you (and us, and themselves) like everywhere. Some of us live with the understanding that everyone faces roughly the same EU obligations (due in part to the targeted misinformation the media still subject us to) and now perceive you as freeloaders, but I don't think you can call that hatred. It's really mostly moral outrage or frustration with the whole thing, not just you.

Most people seem happy with or ambivalent to your recent actions, but you don't hear that too much because good news don't sell or get viewers. I for one actually think our government should take some notes from yours about what exactly a border is and why it's useful, but that is less common. The rules aren't even all that popular here; many are perfectly aware of the fact that they're firstly toxic and secondly not even ours, but also feel powerless against the grip Brussels can now exercise.

well we do kind of hate you - but honestly not enough to flood your country with migrants...
it's our transatlantic government and the fucking EU idiots. i guess we're sitting in the same boat on this one.

"Do your part" = letting Muslims rape millions of women/children and kill thousands of people in terrorist attacks every year?

How is it possible to be this pathetic and idiotic?

Get raped...ohh wait lmao you already are

Burger education... then again what else should i expect from country that teaches creationism in schools.

They could also pay Greece and Italy to protect the border - then there would be no need to take any refugees from these countries.

>I see this universal unity among Germans that we should take refugees in

EU is mitteleuropa 3.0, run by them for their major benefit. if a member state benefits on the side, cool, if they don't, too bad. this is literally what Germans are thinking about when they extoll virtues of EU.

important points are that Merkel decided unilaterally to invite them, it wasn't an EU level decision. it was Merkels presumption they would be distibuted and the EU later rubberstamped her demand they be distributed.

>I for one actually think our government should take some notes from yours about what exactly a border is and why it's useful, but that is less common.
It's not just the border itself, it's how Poles treat perceived hostile foreign individuals already within the borders. I've heard from brown acquaintances how much they hated visiting Poland due to the stares, mean looks, shouted pejoratives etc., they were subject to almost everywhere they went. Meanwhile I very much enjoyed the week I spent visiting Poland, and was able to get drunk with friendly Poles at bars. I'm not sure how one can encourage this sort of 'societal immune system' since it's also conspicuously absent in most of America as well as Germany. I think we're averse to it due to our awareness that there can be false positives, such as my brown acquaintances visiting Poland. But how can we collectively get over that to discourage the more typical migrant?

most refugees can pass as Italians/Greeks/portuguese.

>implying Germany is still self-determined
>implying Merkel decides anything without asking for her slave masters permission

i just assume you still wear your US Uniform while writing this...

"MY NAME IS POLAND I AM SON OF SATAN PLEASE HAVE PITY ON ME WAH WAH WAH!!!!"

Eat shit and die poland.

Poles are literally a cross-breed between jews and niggers. Always wailing about muh war crimes and muh gibs.

>I've heard from brown acquaintances how much they hated visiting Poland due to the stares, mean looks, shouted pejoratives etc
Then why the fuck do they go there in the first place?

>it's also conspicuously absent in most of America as well as Germany
Not really. We're just polite enough not to say it in their faces.

The main point is: We have established a well working 1st world country. No we get millions of people from far inferior cultures who bring their cultures with them, expect them to be implemented here and bring our country down. You can experience this in quarters where there's a lot of these fuckers already. In short, they ruin everything we've worked centuries for to achieve. How do you expect us to react? Friendly?

We're racist and that's probably it. We don't want other people here. We didn't fight for so long to have other people here.
That and we cam export all liberal trash to the West for free.

I don't give a shit what westerners think about us.

You are polish, of course they hate you, moron. Right-wing or left-wing, germans are our enemies. And they would like us to take the immigrants not because it would solve the problem (everybody knows they will just keep coming to Europe), but because they want to destroy our country.

Absolute bullshit.

Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't.
Germans know they fucked themselves over with the refuggee crap and now they can't stomach that Poland of all places doesn't share their problem. And of course they know it won't make any practical difference if we take the niggers in or not. They want to poison us purely out of spite.

Absolute bullshit.

I've noticed that even on here germans get pissed off that any European country goes against the grain of the (((agenda))) in even the smallest of ways; like our insignificant country leaving the EU for example. I feel guilty about what happened to Germany in the war and I often wish that they'd won, but these days I can't help but think that that we should have taken the opportunity to split them up into saxony, Bavaria etc.

No we don't but you must accept that you guys are still niggers

>do Germans hate us?
Yes. Duh. I'm on the internet since mid 90s and it's been clear to me since the beginning that Germans haven't changed a bit. They have the same retarded mentality like in 1930s, they just have to pretend in public.

Germany should have been dismantled after WW2 to prevent another chimpout.

It seams unification of Germany purged their individual identities and cultures of member lands and it caused some fucked up mental issues that they vent on others.

Think of Germany as of Yugoslavia but instead of releasing their frustration on themselves they do it to others.

I don't even want those reparations, it will make us richer and shitskins would just stay or go to Poland. Besides, I like Poland the way it is now, being western-tier is boring as fuck because I visited countries in western europe, and it felt like nothing to me when driving in cities. In Poland it's different, but I can't exactly describe it. I really don't mind Poland being poor, it has good sides of it.

I agree. Poland poor, Poland good.

>Accepts leeches and forces others to do so
>uses it as an insult
Wow Ahmed raping your wife really caused a cognitive dissonance in your cucked mind didnt it

Haha so much bullshit but listen here boy either you take in dirty niggers or you can leave the eu so you have to take back your nigger who flooded europe back
Whatever you do you will get subhumans anyway but atleast with the eu you still make and get money

Nah, we will build a wall and watch the west burn.

Poland will be the downfall of the EU. That's a good thing. I foresee a domino effect, a fragmenting of the constituents of the EU.

European nations need self determination. Brussels is ruining everything. If Germany and Sweden become uninhabitable, that would be a shame; but it would be instructive for everyone else.

Germany needs a civil war. You won't have mass deportations until then. Even a relatively small scale conflict would do. Spill some blood now, and have a future.

You guys haven't had the "diversity" plague for as long as we have. There's still time to reverse it.

Poles are heroes.

>Poland will be the downfall of the EU.
this. never relax around polacks

Oh yeah, Donatan and Cleo, the epitome of Polish attention seeking. Let's make Slavic women look like whores! As if people didn't know that already. Giving up communism was a mistake.

I need proof for the quote from your fake news pic

>Not really. We're just polite enough not to say it in their faces.
Isn't that just the thing? It's the impoliteness (e.g. of the Poles) that scares off unwelcome elements. Sentiments masked and unvoiced have no practical effect. The question is how do we channel the unvoiced sentiment into effective action.

Germany refuses to learn
And Germany wants to drag other european countries along in its fall

This post gave me a boner.

It's not like we are not doing anything to stop this madness you know but your cunt has diferent vision on refugees than ours. Germany clearly wants to take all of these people into Europe while we want to secure Europes borders and not let any illegals in. We could pay to secure Greek or Italian border no problem but their and your gov would probably call that rasist or whatever and refuse just like Greece and Italy refused our border guard that we offered to protect their borders. Also we send milions in aid to people in Syria. Thanks to that money hospitals there can run, schools are being rebuild. It's all about wanting to stop this madness. Germany doesnt want to stop the flow all they want is to relocate the scum that came all over the europe.

Faggots who hide their flags can't be taken seriously.

>Germany refuses to learn
No, the elites refuse to learn until the election day. Federal elections are in two weeks. One big magazine has already written about the big dissatisfaction and hate that is brewing in Germany. NO POLITICAL PARTY talks about mass immigration in their campaign, yet that's the number one subjects voters are concerned about. So we might just get the Hillary effect in two weeks - a result that opinion polls haven't predicted because they are living in a bubble while the general public isn't happy at all.

Isn't there an increasing number of muslims in Poland anyway? I always hear people say that

Havent heard of that other than some Turkish Kebabs here and there t b h

>Isn't there an increasing number of muslims in Poland anyway?
No

>your cunt has diferent vision on refugees than ours
Our cunt has different views on refugees than tha majority of the country she rules. Opinion polls say 76% of the people think unchecked and unrestricted immigration is plain wrong.

Said a germcuck.

Really? Then why do people say that?

>Of course you can't say that in public
that's pure democracy, I can say whatever I want in Polen

Dunno. We do have some Turks who run kebab shops and some Czechens here and there but it's not a big deal.

>rape MILLIONS
>thousand attack per year
you can feel his fear overflowing. You're basically a terrorist wet dream

It really is though. Now the number is small, but it is increasing. Have you seen Linin? Chechens act like crazy there. And we still accept them. Warsaw is also filled with Chechens.

>Faggots who hide their flags
Or faggots who hide behind a VPN

>Federal elections are in two weeks.
The results then will be quite interesting for the near future of Germany

>So we might just get the Hillary effect in two weeks
It's nothing more than a wishful thinking
Unfortunately Germany is not the USA

->Fourth term as chancellor looks well within Angela Merkel’s reach

->Three weeks before elections, Angela Merkel appeared to be powering ahead on Monday to a possible fourth term as chancellor of Germany, after her rival Martin Schulz failed to halt her advance in a crucial televised debate.
businesslive.co.za/bd/world/europe/2017-09-04-fourth-term-as-chancellor-looks-well-within-angela-merkels-reach/

I live very close to Warsaw and I work there, saw a muslim a month ago.

We're niggers, but we don't want your ultra niggers. Keep them

He's german, democracy is like an out of date sausage to him.

Whatever you say Ahmed

Nafri

I saw muslim in small town in west Poland, guy with polish wife frome UK, she was a muslim too o_O

Not all. Respect for the people, their work, and their immigration politics. It is more of that Nazi-yelling. Also disrespect for german government forcing its people into being wimps.

he's right though
there's been a lot of shit thrown around on both sides but it mostly boils down to:
>they don't want fugitives!
>and you don't want to pay reparations!
>THEY WANT WAR!
looks like stirring shit up against each other

we are in Eu but not in your muslim reich Rudolf

You are in your own loser basement dweller republic, false flag Kekistan.

>What does Germany owe Poland? Nothing.
"Nothing" is precisely what they're prepared to take.

>Germany wants to force gibsmedat sandniggers on poland
>Poland refuses
>Germany insists
>Poland then changes tactics and threaten germany with war denbts as a negotiation tactic
>Sup Forums is mad because poland tries to keep itself safe from sandniggers

When did Sup Forums turn into a rapefugee loving shithole

This whole refugee dispute shows how much bad will and stupidity is on both sides of the conflict.
We, as a country made a deal to take some small amount of refugees. That was a deal, and we should respect it same way how we will have to live with the decissions of our current, populistic government. Whether we like it or not.

There is a misconception that relocation was designed to help Germany where it is mostly about helping the southern nations like Greece or Italy. It's not about will or lack of will to let more people from Africa to Europe. It's about those illegals who are already in EU. After the relocation all of the would have to go through the clasification procedure and would get the refugee status or not. Poland almost never give that status to anyone but this is a different issue.

On the other side, It would look a lot better if it was Italian or Greek PM doing the negotiations instead of Chancellor Merkel. She is a very good European polititian but she is also a head of a state which was not the best exemple of team player from our perspective in our current situation with Russia (although I don't think this is specifically her fault).

To sum it up. No one has a plan what to do. We (and other countries from the region) aren't helping to solve the situation. Everyone uses the crisis in internal politics.

It would be easier to take them in if Germany and Sweden police force wasn't overwhelmed with the amount of child rapes, rapes and murders that refugees couse. Protecting your own is the first priority for any government unless someone up the ladder is a traitor (if you know who I mean)

I would accept small war orphans into our "parafie" though

I don't think anyone would be forcing us to keep child rapists in Poland. Right now we let the catholic church hide their child rapists from our legal system and we aren't doing much to change that, totally out of our free will.
It would be also up to us to kick the criminals out of the EU (after they serve the sentence, obviously).
The point is: We loose more on not keeping the refugee deal. How would we manage the deel is a different story. No one wants to disscuss this topic though. We just say NO and tamp our feet like a stupit, stuborn child.
Also no one would keep them in Poland by force after all. PiS knows that. They don't care as long as they get few % more in the election polls.

Stop posting this fake "quote" you retards...

they hate us cause they aint us
we stand opposed to their plan of building evil german empire for how long? 1000 years?