What the FUCK are we waiting for?

I don't even like Israel but they have a point

Time to send those Persian mudshits back to hell where they belong while we still can.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ykd-syzZ4ZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No thanks Israel has tricked enough goys into war.

Fuck you kike. you can lick Persians boots if they let you.

>where they belong
>this is rightfull persian clays

fuck of turd

Death to America
Death to Israel
Curse on the Jews

Fuck off reddit

fighting descendants of the Aryans for Jews

no

Israel wanting to murder more people. No surprise there.

>meme flag
>kiking for Israel
saged

>t. Schlomo

Godspeed Iran, good luck.

>I don't even like Israel

Okay kike.

Iran is too much work, it's not worth it. Leave them.

The Soviet Union imploded and we can do the same to Russia, vlad.

>nazi flag
>shilling for another war for israel

Iranian masculinity is too powerful for jewish males.

If Iran got rid of Islam I'd have no problems with them. As is, they're certainly not a country we should go to war with, especially not for Israel.

>I don't even like Israel but they have a point
Both bullshit

Israel will pay for 9/11

Israel are savages

sounds more like iran needs our help

>shills shilling shills
when do you think the paid shills and redditors will realize we've all moved on to the new secret chan?

If Israel did 9/11 they'd framed Iran, not gotten the US to invade and occupy a bunch of mountain goat fuckers in Afghanistan, what was the strategy there?

Yes, goyim, fight the hajis for us.

>we can do the same to Russia
>we
>posts under meme flag

i urge all you goys in this thread to watch the documentary "zero days." it is a potent but subtle redpill on the dangers of the surveillance state, but more importantly also on the dangers of working with the jew. the content of the film addresses the bad goys in iran specifically

At the time their biggest fear was Iraqi masculinity.

Weak.

No fucking chance.

So why didn't we invade Iraq first?

fuck iran and fuck israel

Basically did, they just did the Afghan thing first in attempt to hide it.

Not one more American or European life lost in the quest for Israeli conquest.

I don't care what Iran thinks or does if they don't directly invade other countries.

sadly i dont the our president or any of the cuck t_d cross posters here got the memo on this

Iran is pretty right winged and anti Islam.
They are just forced to be Muslim by the Jewish government

We should fuck Iran's shit up just because we can desu...The US needs to have a show-of-force to the world...I would prefer it be against China however...

My goodness. I wonder why NK went nuclear......

Ah, so you know about the secret jew control of Iran?

Islam is shit but Jews are doing far more damage to the world than Muslims. The only reason Muslims are a problem for Americans or Europeans is because the Jews have subverted Western civilization and made us vulnerable to Islamic invasion.

I hope Iran wipes those fuckers out. The only reason Iran's has beef with us is because we do Israel's bidding. Also, culturally Iran is already "Islam-lite" anyway and within a decade they will most likely not be a theocracy anymore. The people are desperate for a western style civilization and have been pretty much ever since falling victim to their own Islamic invasion.

Once (((bigger problems))) are dealt with, we can focus on getting rid of Islam. Until then, we should form alliances with those with mutual enemies, enemies who are much bigger threats.

>the basic bitch mossad/cianigger double-jew bluff

get out.

GOOD LUCK IRAN
DEATH TO AMERICA

Fuck off smelly jew, your criminal kind already dragged other countries into destroying Afghanistan and Iraq. Jews are cowards that don't even want to fight their own wars.

it's just a theory. if it's not the case, they shouldnt let jews live in their country for sure.

They Did blame Iran and Iraq for being behind 9/11

They went for Afghanistan first due to the Taliban closing down the drugs trade worth billions to Israel.

Afghanistan is a centre of world trade. the silk road and a north south bridge. Arguably the most important crossroads in our history.

Israel did 9/11 and murdered 1000s more Americans in their propagdized wars 'against' terror

Fuck Israel and their dumb apologists like you

Don't forget that many Trump's friends we're killed in 9/11 attacks, now he's kissing their asses

More proxy wars just what we need. How much more debt do we have to keep taking on. Then again at this point guess it doesn't now.

*it doesn't matter now

>sooper cereal military police n sheeit
>wears a baseball cap
Who the fuck even takes Iran seriously?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT IS AFRAID!
OY VEY, GREATEST ALLIE THIS IS ANUDDA SHOA!

Yeah, your country has cooler military costumes, but zero warriors. The clothes don't make the fighter. Every Iranian is a bull and a cold blooded killer that you need to respect.

This Russian user is right. Khomeini was right

Death to America
Death to Israel
Curse the Jews

The thing is we don't need Israeli tricks to know the innate savagery of the primitive Musselman, the only shocking thing about 9/11 is it didn't happen earlier. Muslims all say it is a Jewspiracy yet they piled in the streets and danced praising Osama the day it happened. Admit it, deep down 90% of Muzzies want us all dead, don't need to fake that shit.

Frist best post

Go shill somewhere else

>That flag
>Want to save Israel's ass
WTF is happening ?

This. No one seems to take notice that they haven't waged war against another nation since the Persian Empire. All they do is talk shit.

A million Iranians were killed in the eighties, you dumb motherfucker.

>I don't even like Israel but...
Stopped reading there.

it's just your average american sub-human

Yeah invaded by us backed Iraq.

Read the sentence again. Iran has defended itself and its territorial integrity, but it has not actively waged war against another nation.

>Muh puhrzjun empire
They took over all of that land when they inherited it from the timurids

They made their kids walk across the battlefield blowing themselves up to clear the mine fields for the adult soldiers, Iranians are pure scum of the Earth.

>Muslims all say it is a Jewspiracy

Go back to sleep goy.

>yet they piled in the streets and danced praising Osama the day it happened.

Things that didn't happen... nice try kike.

tpbp

I like Iranians they bust Jew balls really well. Fuck Israel.

They tried to assassinate Tariq Aziz first, Iran started it, that being said though it's a good day when Arabs and Persians kill one another.

???????
the timurids inherited that land from a Persian Empire.......

When are we ever going to get freed from the Jewish yoke. Most Americans don't even know that we support ISIS along with the very terrorists that did 9/11. It's not even a conspiracy, it's a fact. But we do nothing. No protests, no people getting fired, it all just gets swept under the rug and the shekels to Israel multiply.

Jewish lies. Every Iranian is a soldier, every Iranian is a bull.

they will ifyou keep running your mouth about it

You made me chuckle, greatest ally!

>.t solomon shekelstein

>1 post by this ID

No, we need to let the mudslimes take over Israel. It would honestly be for the best.

>LARPing as a tattle-tale

Greater land for kikes. Kill all the sand kikes, niggers, and chinks.

bae=israel
dog=military industrial complex

Funny how its the Sunniggers causing problems in the West but United Slaves of Askhenazi are so hell bent on destroying Shias that are the persecuted ones, like Hazari people in Afghanistan.

> Death to America

Hey, it's not my fault I'm below the jewlovers, Death to the US ( new Israel ) is better my friend

You are going to Hell care of the US military, cockroach

First post best post.
Al-mawt al-yahud
Al-mawt li-amrika
Carthago delenda esf.
This.
Zionism is Nazism. Almost an anagram.
Sadly true.

So for years Israel has been pulling the US strings. Oy vey Sadam!. Now it's oy vey Iran (they have been 6 months -2 years away from nuclear weapons since the mid 80s from memory). Meanwhile, as the US is busy fighting Israel's proxy wars a real nuclear threat to the US has now appeared- and it was no secret it was happening. Israel put itself first however and prioritized Iran and now the US is a target.
Why do you Americans put up with this FFS?

"Always do the opposite of what jews say."
We need Irans support to fight Israel.
>Greatest Ally

Nah, Iran is pretty based.

I say we bomb Saudi Arabia instead.

Hm let me tinker with me bren
Why would we invade and go to war with someone?

Show your fucking leaf.

Yeah because if I was plotting to destroy a powerful foe I would totally tell them in advance, I definitely wouldn't make them feel safe around me. That would be crazy.

Israel is well armed enough to deal with Iran alone.

the Saudi problem is the real problem.
Israel support of ISIS with Saudi backing.
murica/jew arms dealer profit.
i have dislike of Mussies BUT verry strong dislike of Saudi/Pakki. remove entire M/E for shits and giggles.

Please let Iran (muslims) and Israel (Jews) nuke each other out of existence.....please god i'll never ask you for anything ever again...

Saudis did 9/11, they trained and prepared for it in Taliban controlled Afghanistan.

>wanting to create a huge unified zone of war, chaos and terror ranging from Libya to Pakistan

Are the kikes completely off their rockers?

>We need Irans support to fight Israel.
>Please let Iran (muslims) and Israel (Jews) nuke each other out of existence.
You're no different than a goddamn kike yourself. You have no honor. Iran has been backstabbed by Anglos way more than fucking Jews. I actually think Israel and Iran could be good allies, and I think the Anglos are more problematic than the kikes. The Shah lost power because of Anglos, not Jews, as declassified CIA documents and more show. You Anglos backstabbed Iran twice in the 20th century. If Iran wasn't controlled by this retarded regime, it would probably side with Israel to deal with the Eternal Anglo.

link?

I will fight for my sarmatian brothers if I have to

no one's falling for your shilling, faggot

What's there to fight for in Iran?
Oh yes - oil

He is literally /ourguy/

youtu.be/ykd-syzZ4ZY

Ive come to see Iran as one of the greatest nations to still have a fucking spine.