Does pol really hate minorities?

Does pol really hate minorities?

Are you guys serious when you hate literally all non whites? At the risk of sounding like LE BASED BLACK MAN why hate westernized minorities that share the samish views as you guys? My view is that we need many strong men to overthrow the jews and the degeneracy of modern culture. Why does it matter to you what race these people are, they can't change it or do anything about it at all. I have some good minority friends (southeast asian, Indian etc) and they are all hardworking good people who I've helped improve themselves, these people are like brothers to me. Why hate these people for no reason? I can understand hating stupid (((culture))) Like degenerate hood culture, Chinese eating dogs, etc etc, but if these people are good men fighting with me against degeneracy, marrying women from their respective races, and believing in alt right principles why hate them? I used to dislike minorities because of barbaric practices and bad culture, but most westernized ones are completely fine. Why not unify like minded men against them? I'm starting to think noncultural based racism is another (((trick))) to sow infighting and stop what they fear the most, like minded men from across the whole world. I try to red pill and help all my friends not just my white ones. Realize racism based only on race and not personality or culture is stupid. This is what they fear, men who are strong and group together. Take back the future together boyos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6XzVilcUylo
youtube.com/watch?v=d1ni1sVCgEk)
youtube.com/watch?v=tceWlIkbTfo
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/10/131001141218.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only whites allowed.
no shitskins

If I have an Indian friend who rejects most of shitskin culture, works hard, is disciplined and intelligent, what makes him worse than the average white? Give an actual reason not MUH SHITSKINS. I don't advocate for racemixing, immigration etc but it's stupid just to hate good men for no good reason other than something they have no control over.

His genetic potential is trash. He might be in the upper reaches of it, but the potential is still trash. Letting niggers like that into your country will ultimately destroy it.

so then you're saying that leftists are unsuccessful since they're CONSTANTLY hating on white people, men, christians, conservatives, nazis, etc?

im 7/8 euro but 1/8 sephardic jew and i wanna be natsoc but it seems like i can't lol

>7/8 euro
what mud blood thinking is this. are you a socket wrench? you're a fucking arab kike.

Ok see you in hell goy

i'm a minority you motherfucker i live in california de sur

According to your post, Trump is a successful person and SHillary is not.

I was taught by a Syrian professor of University of Damascus. Absolutely based man, spoke 6 languages, worked as an engineer for Toyota. Did it somehow change the fact that an average Syrian is a stereotypical Arab? No. Outliers are outliers.

This is why I hate pol. Literally what do you want him to do, he is a legal hardworking successful immigrant, probably more successful than many people on this board. According to you all non whites are inferior and should kill themselves right? I fucking hate attitudes like this. You spend all day larping about muh superior genetics and not actually doing something or improving yourself or other people. It makes no sense to me.

go back to his own country

(((successful people)))

you forgot collude, conspire, and infiltrate

He can work hard in his own country.
Stop crying, cuck.
Get laid.

If you don't know, you're a fucking shill. btfo in 3 2 1

I don't get this mindset at all. You know when some faggot liberal says the alt right is just larping losers they were unironically correct. My friend is a better person and has contributed more to society here than many whites I know. Surely you don't think we should deport every sing minority? Like you have to be kidding me here. I can understand wanting degenerate unassimilated ones out, but this guy is western as fuck, assimilated, and advocates for alt right values. Pol would throw away the entire worth and friendship of a guy I would trust my life with just because his skin is slightly darker something nonchangeable. Doesn't make sense.

yes.

Pol has completely forgotten what it means to be a man. For a group that rants so much about feminitization of men, estrogen everywhere, be a big strong man to protect yourself and family etc it's interesting the points you miss. Being a man to me is making progress when no one thinks you can. Setting aside all doubts and the people who don't want to see you succeed. Ignoring insecurity and working towards a fulfilling life. But you don't care. To pol you base your entire worth and life on a literal thing you can't control, being white. You don't care about helping minorities and men who hold the exact same values as you. You don't care about actually being men and not hiding behind your race, I'm not sure you care for anything. All this entire board does is rant 24 7 about the jews and the evil degeneracy and does nothing to actually stop it. All I hear is people disguising inner insecurity by saying muh superior race. No one even has an argument except muh shitskin. This just proves to me pol is nothing but insecure people who don't even so what they preach. My Indian friend and I take our friends to the gym, help people, start clubs etc and actually try to change the world. But pol sits inside all day thinking about how superior they are. They ignore their friends, they ignore everything worth living for. And they say to me that my friend should be deported. Fuck that.

Oh wow you really showed me there. Wow what am I going to do, he called me a cuck. Guess my entire argument is invalid. Why do you want everyone gone so bad pol? You sound like some angry failure trying to sound tough online. Give me a break. Pols utopia is completely unnatainable. I advocate for less or none refugees in western countries as well and I would prefer that people stay in their own country but to try to deport literally all minorities is stupid.

don't bother trying to convince these idiots of anything. the best approach is either to sit back and laugh or to try to destroy their larping convention from within. there's plenty of hilarious and contradictory ways to do that. for instance, if you either promote or attack any "leader" in the alt-right, well, it works both ways to weaken the movement. because they're 100% fucking imbeciles and "no press is bad press", except in the reverse. also, ultimately, the movement can't survive leaderless either because it will always create an elite which will cannabilistically feed upon the lower castes, like how the rich city republicans like trump are feasting on the poor rural republicans. it's actually pretty fucking sad.

don't blame them for hating other races, they're clinging to whiteness because there's nothing else left for them.

Sup Forums is a board of peace, we hate noone but recognize that liberals will always claim things like your image while never reflecting on whether it applies to them or not. Funny enough the solutions that the left propose to the problems of our time universally tear groups down and give handouts to non-contributors rather than building things that hard workers can be proud of.

He has to go back, and so do you.
The white race is already in too much danger of extinction.

Ignore these retards.

They're the minority in Sup Forums but very loud. Most of us just want stronger boarder but no ethnostate.

Reading this board is actually making me more liberal. For people who preach about the truth and redpills and knowledge etc etc you don't care about any of it. It feels like the entire board is just impressionable teenagers who want to believe they have found the ultimate truth. They parrot everything some user says and base their entire worldview off a fucking underwater Cambodian basket weaving forum. True enlightenment is being a free thinker and having your own opinions and thoughts as an individual. Pol just repeats itself over and over. I swear the horseshoe effect is real, stop complaining about propaganda when this entire board is just that. I find it so funny that people stumble here and believe literally everything written, and think themselves a great intellectual or student of the mind. What's the difference from leftist brainwashing? I bet if you asked people here why they hold their beliefs or what is the point they will just point to something someone else said. It's like sheep, all I see here is jews jews shitskin gook chink nigger. Instead of wanting to further humanity as a whole all you care about is the only thing you have, skin color. Very few people are intelligent or think for themselves most just repeat what another person tells them to think, while thinking about how redpilled and knowledgeable they are for believing this shit.

Cool appeals to emotion bud, really made me think.

What if your friends marry a white girl?
I'm not arguing against your main point, just asking your how you would feel about it.

Because it's like you force them to marry someone from a group beside marrying whoever they want.

Grow up kid. One day you'll realize most successful people made it there on the backs of others with little regard for reciprocity.

Of course its a fucking leaf....

Then try to be successful beside shitting on people you don't know and who actually work

Honestly that's a good question. I'm torn between mild anger and indifference. On the one hand I dislike the notion of foreigners with our women but on the other hand my friends are good people. Definitely depends on the situation. Generally I subtly encourage them to have girls of their own races because that strengthens their own races as well.

This.

I don't know if you're serious since we have a lot of proxyfags leafs but you're right

most of Sup Forums is just larping.
1/3

2/3

Okay

3/3

Ass kissing will get you your success, keep practicing

Name of the girl on the right

You mean YOUR success?
Already have a job, sorry for you

>why hate westernized minorities that share the samish views as you guys?
Whites: i want to work hard have a family and better my community
Niggers: eyo nigga im finna to sell some rock after i hit this bitch raw dawg

Completely serious. I was talking with a Chinese friend of mine the other day about philosophy and it kind of clicked in my mind that all the gook hate threads chink hate etc I was reading was about people like him. I felt a bit of shame for once. Sometimes the real world can really show you how wrong you are. I just made the thread to see how many people wanted one of my best friends, a lifting bud I'd know for 5 years dead or deported because he is chinese.

The French are also very good in my opinion, I went to Quebec on vacation this year. Very distinctive sense of style and community.

/thread

no idea, I was away counting my gold, could not attend that meeting.

I don't mind it if they're le based black men in their countries. It's their home. Just don't come to the country I view as my home.
To be honest I wish Africa was full of successful nigger countries, then their trash would leech there instead of coming here to leech our resources.

You're sorry all right

I won't deny that my friends are definitely outliers. I dislike some aspects of other cultures, and I think some tend to breed people who are bad. My argument is that as makind we should stick together and help our friends. If we want change in some of their cultural practices we must help them or at least help our friends be more western. Your professor sounds pretty good.

Just stay insignificant in your insignificant country

Yep.

I happen to have a lot of "based" black friends, and I don't want to lose them (we share in common great memes such as gachimuchi)

Stay hating everyone who doesn't look exactly like you.
Stay insecure about so much you hide behind race and country.
Stay a parrot, with no freethinking, just repeating what others say.
Stay a hermit staying hidden from the real world, living in anger and hatred of people who don't even know you exist.
Waste your life worrying about things that don't matter.
So, YOU stay insignificant.

I couldn't hear you over your insignificance to the rest of the world. Nothing you do or say will make any difference nor be taken seriously.

Don't lose your time with them.

They usually have nothing for themselves

Most people here probably don't want a completely unadulterated 100% ethnostate, I personally simply wish for a country similar to Japan/China/any other fucking country.

No, I won't judge minorities based on prejudice, but collectively the ways in which they alter our countries are terrifying.

I also take issue with the use of the term 'Westernised', they'll never be 'Western', in the same way that I'll never be Japanese, nor Middle Eastern. Culture is not just mimicked through non-domestic interactions, it is inherited paternally.

*paternally/maternally.

Maybe not. Maybe not. But at least I'm not the LOSER who gave up on life. I'm not the one who decided that their life was so bad they had to base everything on what their ancestors accomplished. You talk about America like its some great creation you helped build. But you did nothing. You don't understand rationality or thought, you just think America is the best, therefore I am the best.

Yeah bro I can't help but reply. In my mind saving even one person from this lunacy would be worth it. Is it comfy in France? What part do you live in?

ETERNAL LEAF STRIKES AGAIn

There would be no Canada without the US. You'd be pure french or even more of a British colony than you already are.

The fact you are stamping your feet like a child to the unfair world on an American made website makes me chuckle at your populations arrogant stupidity. A level of idiocy rivaling my own country men. Well done Canada

South.

Living in a huge city but pretty comfy

That's an interesting way to put it. I do sometimes worry about minorities affecting the culture of Canada. We have many Chinese where I live, but most to me are fine. What I hate is the FOB (fresh off the boat). They tend to only speak Chinese and be loud and annoying. Hopefully second gen immigrants would be better. What I think would solve a lot of the western immigration problems are restricting the amount allowed, and vetting them more closely. Having people who don't speak English in public schools is a nightmare. Making sure immigrants knew english/French and introducing them to Canadian culture would go a long way to solve the problem.

Australia and New Zealand immigration's system is pretty great

I never mentioned anything about the U.S. in the OP or responses. I'm not trying to "stomp my feet". Are you even reading or trying to see my point of view? Or is the only reason you came into the thread just to shit on Canada and brag about the US? I can't believe your using your country, something that you had no part in creating, as a talking point at all, very insecure.

I've always wanted to go to France but I never had the time. My parents have been and they said it was lovely, has a very nice vibe. The feel of the streets feels much more rustic imo. Gotta brush up on my French first. Are the pol memes about immigrants destroying everything really that bad in your city or is that just another bs?

Not as insecure as making a thread of whine, condemning the actions of others when you, yourself could live your life by your means. Bettering yourself and others around you.

But, you chose to cry, pout, and belittle others that disagree. Making you no better than those you despise. After living in Canada I know that place is just wasted space.

Success is not granted, it is taken. Frenchie friend of yours is full of shit. Much like the veil that Canada pulls over the world's eyes about their tolerance of multiculturalism.

I don't take too much issue with East-Asian migrants, generally. And I'm virtually unopposed to Japanese immigration, simply because of how remarkable a people they are.

(e.g. youtube.com/watch?v=6XzVilcUylo
or
youtube.com/watch?v=d1ni1sVCgEk)

But as minorities grow in proportionality, it is hard not to see that this would work against the host population. It is in the nature of all peoples to be racist, and this may be a negative for the host population, even if the newcomers are of generally good value.

youtube.com/watch?v=tceWlIkbTfo

Another problem I have is this: history shows that different ethnic groups clash heavily when confined to the same area. If we are going to ignore even this, can we at the very least just wait and see how this affects certain countries (i.e., let Sweden by the canary in the gold mine)?

Why not let those already in a bad state be this potential omen - let them reach critical mass in which the native population is politically powerless, and see how it works?

Until then, depriving Europeans of a homeland for temporary boosts in GDP and arguably culture seems reckless and foolish.

Also, your image isn't really true. Newton for example treated his peers in an awful manner.

Usually, in my town, they just live their lives.

I've encountered young muslims thugs playing tough but they were more annoying than threatening.

But yeah, if you take a large group of immigrants in a city, they will stay in the same group and will not integrate.

I have an asian friend and black friends who're pretty fine.

I think that your usual black guy or asian guy just live their lives, the criminals/retards are loud but a minority among their groups

Literally what do you mean? The whole point is that you shouldn't care about race and should better yourself and your friends. Where are you getting the whining from?

The alternative Hypothesis is a hack who misinterpret and cherry pick his sources.

Warned him about that on twitter and he blocked me.

He's a faggot

IQ and culture. It's that simple.

You make a lot of good points. I'm not sure of an ideal answer to tell you the truth. It is very difficult to know how many refugees should be let in, or if at all, and how a nation should protect itself. A takeover culturally and politically by a foreign group is a very real threat. Imo more vetting would help. These questions are beginning to have no real good answer, or at least not one I know. It's difficult to draw the line between protecting your home land and letting immigrants in.

If they integrate, it mean that they're smart, simple.

Why should I get rid of my good colored friends if they're integrated?

I'll give you culture but IQ is very environmentally based as well. I won't deny I think some races are less intelligent but they should be given a chance.

This aswell. If we have friends we have known for ages who just happen to have a different skin color and are integrated, doesn't that defeat your point? They conform to our culture and are obviously intelligent enough.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/10/131001141218.htm

Yep, they need to maximize their genetics potential.

>"The conventional view is that genes place an upper limit on the effects of social intervention on cognitive development," says Tucker-Drob. "This research suggests the opposite. As social, educational and economic opportunities increase in a society, more children will have access to the resources they need to maximize their genetic potentials."

Hmm interesting. I generally find that most immigrants are completely fine. The issue arising from having a large group as you said. To use the cultural melting pot metaphor it's like tossing in individual spices vs a block of soup stock. The individuals (spices) are forced to interact with the community around them to survive. They slowly integrate with others. But the block just stays with each other all the time, refusing to assimilate. And unfortunately we only see the bad refugees.

Yeah.

But I'm still against mass immigration because like we agree, large groups of immigrants will not integrate.

Also, it disrupt the job market

Very interesting stuff. Might explain some of the whole education for blacks thing. As a society we should encourage cognitive development. Smart thinkers are the enemy of any dictatorship.

Yeah. Canada has had a lot of problems with our immigration. We are not strict enough with property laws allowing mainland Chinese to buy up land making property unaffordable.

The reason why Sup Forums will never win is because they're all racist skinheads at heart. Ironically, the left is actually right. It's their methods that are wrong.

Yeah I'm beginning to realize something like this. I dislike the idea of believing in a single political party. For me I have some beliefs on both sides i.e I want to stop pollution of the environment. Another thing is pol has no mainstream appeal whatsoever. Don't underestimate normies support, if pol wants any action or change they have to change their image, but they are too busy larping as Nazis to do that.

Going to sleep now. French dude if you see this leave your email or something it's pretty chill talking to you man.

[email protected]