youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A
youtu.be/6G59zsjM2UI?t=9121
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHATS UP WITH IMAGINARY LINES
I THINK PPL SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO WHEREVER THEY WANT
THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF PPL
WE'RE ALL JUST THE SAME
SOME PEOPLE GOT A SHIT HAND IN LIFE
AN ILLEGAL REAR ENDED MY PORSCHE BUT I LET HIM GO WITHOUT PAYING BECUASE HE COULD GET DEPORTED

What the fuck race is he?

I like the guy.
Would get blazed with then eat 5 egg sandwich

Now i want an egg sandwich

HONESTLY IT'S A GOOD THING THAT GOOGLE HATES WHITE PEOPLE!

israeli-mexican

OP are you Ari Shaffir?

This was the moment he completely jumped the shark. Old cuck motherfucker.

Why do we hate him

He's Italian

He's a faggy leftist cuck masquerading as a libertarian. Fuck his bs

Italian.

>nationality

go die faster plz ty

Context?

Watch his recent podcast with James Demore

from what I've noticed on his podcast he pretty much just agrees with whoever is on. His views seem to change with whoever he is talking to.

something along the lines of.

At least its hate on white people right now instead of blacks. That would be worse

too bad no one cares about you, but they do care about him. :[

Joe Rogan,

Okay, let's be honest.

Fuck an animal,

With my bare hands.

Unless they criticize the weed

>Dude like I war reading that Cancer can like be cured by smoking weed man.

His podcasts are just him talking about what a degenerate he is. At times he comes across as a SJW.

He should have Sam Hyde on his podcast

>muh dickpills

Well... he is borderline retarded.

hes just like you, an average white guy.

Yes sweedbro.
Its a know fact

I honestly think he has more CTE than he thinks + all the weed

remember that time when he didn't know that 'ghetto' was an actual word and assumed it was a slur against shitty black neighborhoods.

>getting so mad at anyone right of marx having a podcast

ya think ya hot shit dont ya?
saged

He's really good at doing marijuana. Sometimes he eats and then sits in an isolation tank. That's some expert level marijuana. I've only ever smoke it then sat on a couch.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I WAS IN THAT FUCKING THREAD

I imagine everything he knows is from history channel documentaries, youtube or stoned conversations. He doesn't claim to be anything more than a guy with a podcast though.

God damn you guys really hate this asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=8X9pszVRucs

This one is good for a laugh.

Joe's guest seriously believes the Earth is flat.

I actually like his podcast, because when he has good guests on it's really good listening. But that doesn't change that Rogan is a pretty dumb guy who thinks that he is pretty on top of things.

He is very contrarian, he likes to hold a strawman (which sometimes has truth to it) and come up with arguments against it.
>can you believe that people say/think/do X?
>like don't they know Y
>these people are so damn stupid

The trouble with doing this is sometimes he doesn't actually understand the group of people he's attacking or their motives or the crux of their argument.

BUT DO THREAT HATE JOE ROGAN?

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

He is like babies first red pill.

Not an asshole, but very stupid.

generic non-white

are there unironically people who'll watch 3 hours of nothing but "universities are too PC, fuck sjws"?

>its a joey diaz brags about crimes he committed and drugs he took for 3 hours episode

i think hes a lot more humble than you suggest for having over being worth over $20 mil. i know hes not right a lot, but he listens. hence the good listen. no one wants to listen to a podcast about shit they already know all the time. sounds like a circle jerk boring echo chamber.

only stormweenies hate on joe

But he does talk with the authority of someone who knows a lot.

Good background audio while you're doing something else.

The No Agenda podcast is better though.

is joe rogan a chad?

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Always confuses me when people say that, I've only listened to probably, 15-25 of his podcasts and I never got that impression. He does always take the side of whoever he's interviewing though.

this.
also with how much he flip flops, i honestly wouldn't be surprised if he became antifa or converted to islam tomorrow.

Fuck you that shit is hilarious. I've had to pull over because I was laughing too hard at the shit he says.

Joe Rogan wouldn't be so bad if he would stfu about "muh weed!" Makes him sound like a retarded 15 year old stoner.

Jew Rogaine is a joke.

EVERYBODY ITT TWEAT @JOE ROGAN TO GET SAM HYDE ON

THIS IS OUR SHOT TO BOTH KILL ROGAN AND REDPILL THE NATION

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. ADD JOE ROGAN ON TWITTER
>twitter.com/joerogan
2. TWEET HIM TO ASK SAM HYDE ON THE SHOW

IF EVERYONE READING THIS POST DOES THIS, WE WILL WIN AGAIN

HEIL VICTORY

bonus vid: youtube.com/watch?v=qDLaV6Nb9ac

>It's a Joey Diaz telling stories about taking a shit episode

Fuck my girlfriend has all the symptoms of that

Why are people hating on Joe again?

>these are the people who promise an uprising

joe rogan pretends to be a libertarian but if you pay attention to his more core and consistent views, he's a shitlib feminist cuck.

sam hyde JRE would be nice, but tommy robinson reaching JRE listeners would be extremely damaging to the agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijHpAkucOlA

what a crazy nutjob

I summed it up in Often he will attack some strawman, find some perceived flaw in the strawmans argument and act like the strawman is stupid and he is smart.
But sometimes he is ignorant on the topic and the logical flaw he has perceived the strawman to have made is easily explained away.

Often he is right, but sometimes he is ignorant.
He seems to think he knows it all sometimes.

>Fuck my girlfriend-

Yes plz

Reminder that Norm MacDonald Live just restarted.
youtube.com/user/NormMacdonaldLive/videos

Dude is a fucking meathead, his only skill is that he can actually carry a conversation for an hour with almost anyone (although it often ends up with him hilariously missing the point or just repeating "woah, that's crazy man")

you obviously dont understand how inteligent whales are dude. they have their own languages and give each other names

Is Joe a Radical Centristâ„¢?

did he say that? link?

I will

Looks like Adam Sandler

hating on a million dollar mma fighter who could kick your ass and also choses to form his own opinions and forms critical thought about real life shit. HMMMMMMMMMM.

go fuck yourself.

This thread is brought to you by SJW menhating lesbians

Something about it's better than if it was in the other direction, he implied that white people were more able to shrug it off.

Not to mention he makes $75k per podcast. the dude is rolling in cash while these chumps hate on him

best fucking episodes though lets be honest cocksucka. much better than hearing joe weebro out about dmt, bowhunting, mma or virtue signaling along with jewsish leftists guests for 3hours

Stop idolizing/following/worshiping ecelebs and fucking drug addicts.

Remember when Joe bullied that Crowder guy because he DIDN'T LIKE marijuana. he and that jamie faggot ganded up on him with biased facts and shiet

youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A

>$75k per podcast
How the fuck do you come up with that figure?

pot smoking bugs eating bald headed fish guts swallowing leaf motherfucker

If you call out weed on Joe, he gets so triggered.

I'd have to care about Rogan to hate him, and that would take too much of my effort.

wow thats alot of cash. i want that much to yap on a mic. but true though. ppl hating on him are fucking retards.

its true, or its definitely in that neighborhood, possibly even more. his podcast is a behemoth he gets some ungodly millions of listens per ep. - google it

At this point its 100k per episode. You have no idea how much companies pay to have their advertisements on his show which is the most popular podcast in the world

yeah he'll fuck your gf/wife and podcast about it

hahahahahahah
gunnie pig
When did he say this? for real?
hahahahahah
ya but he'll call out commies and the fall of our nation to "softies"
Radical Agenda is where it's at.
Does he really? I thought he doesn't profit off to podcast? I don't know where I heard that.

He doesn't have the ads on his youtube videos but if you listen to his podcasts on itunes he has like 5 minutes of advertisements at the beginnning of each episode

How does he create revenue from his podcast?

>Not all Trump supporters are racist, but all racists are Trump supporters

>It's a great quote.

t. Joe Rogan

youtu.be/6G59zsjM2UI?t=9121

There I was, sitting in traffic laughing like a fucking madman as Joey told a story about farting on a crowded bus

Most definitely. He's "bro-tier" and the subject matter hardly calls for it unless you are just talking conspiracy bullshit while smoking weed with your friends. Which is what his show is.

>Trump makes a million dollar each day. Chumps hating on him are retards.
durrr durrr

You might need to relax a bit

well he's not wrong, lol.

He just explained it

haha i started this thread because i just watched a youtube video of mr boarderless and it said he lives in a gated community

but that's true, the same way that "not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims"

do you have something against racism?