Swedish journalist inquires into rape of 12 y/o girl. Police: ‘We can no longer cope with scale of sexual violence’

Swedish journalist inquires into rape of 12 y/o girl. Police: ‘We can no longer cope with scale of sexual violence’

youtube.com/watch?v=9hmrbLIzLZs

theoldcontinent.eu/police-inquire1/

at least swedes aren't racist

Why cap snake and not stab? That seems like something you'd rather draw attention to.

Yeah, this problem will solve itself.

Once the Oppression Olympians start turning on each other, the whole scheme falls apart.

It is quite unfortunate the Swedes have destroyed once a beautiful, prosperious and peaceful country. In year 1974 they made a political choise of becomming a multicultural country.
Almost reached the goal by now.
Wise people?

What can men do?

You mean besides take the law into their own hands against these dune coons?

Ride out

Worst comes to worst, we need to get our hands on the nuclear codes

Its only the start, just wait until its more of them and they start democraticly pushing their sick ideology and demand sharia and whatnot
Buckle up svens, youre in for a wild ride

second you do that you will be jailed and be made an example of as an evil racist and half the country will fall into line and virtue signal harder

its not america lad,they dont have your spirit and "kill em all" attitude,they have had that beat out of them decades ago.

we are just gonna have to wait for the pot to boil and then act

just like trump,he knew the time to run was now with the hatred for sjws,he tested the water in 2000 and 2010 but backed off he knew his time was not ready

*tips fedora*

>sexual violence

It's called a sexual emergency OP, please be careful not to use Islamophobic dog whistles. Thank you

when the majority of swedes realize their virtue signalling has consequences then it will be time to act

we need to do this politically first once we get our guys into power all over europe then we can start pushing the overton window toward .deportations/involuntary repatriation

the sweeds wisely chose to serve as an example of destroyed beauty. Of the disaster of forgetting the rules of hospitality, and of host. If a person does not respect the rules of the home, remove them. Instead the sweeds kept bending backwards, to a point where they could watch themselves get fucked in the ass. I have little pity. They can still turn the tide, but it will require punishing the traitors and financiers of this travesty, and ignoring the sheep.

Just do what germany did to me and my familiy, when the war ends , send asyllum seekers back to their homes
But i doubt that will happen...

germany wont send them back

the thing that makes me mad is...merkel isnt even clear on this

will she send them back? even the children they have? how many of them are working right now because the figures i seen show 90% of them and more dont? how long will it take to rebuild syria and how long will they stay?

You're completely right. I think they should get revenge anonymously though. Get a group to cut off their dick. Make those sand niggers scared. If the victim was someone I knew I would probably be obligated to take part.

It's just too bad it's happening to such a blond country.

Who the fuck cares about Swedistan's rape epidemic? They brought it on themselves.

I remember only those whos children were born in germany or those who would marry someone with the german staatsburgerschaft could stay,
Both my parents had college deegres, had to work shitty jobs cos they didnt knew german, my father stayed 2 years in the war thank god he survived and came to a "visit"
I have a funny story
I used to look like a german kid, would speak only german cos i didnt know croatian since i grew up there but was born in yugoslavia
My mother told me i would correct her in backeries when she was buying bread n stuff and people would give her weird stares cos it looked like she stole me kek, i was blond blue eyed, she had really dark hair
Anyway germany and the rest brought these problems upon themselfs
Couldnt give a fuck tbqh famalam

What is going on in Sweden right now will happen to all Europe
Because one day a bitch named Merkel decided to wide open the doors of Europe to millions of rapefugees

> america has "spirit"
what in the FUCK
you anglocucks are the most ironic joke on here, I swear
when AMERILARDS man the fuck up and do someTHING about 50% of their country which is niggers/spics/mongrels THEN you can fucking talk to someone like Sweden LMAO
Oh wait, niggers/spics/mongrels are true-blooded american civic nationalists now, just how pakistanis, jamaicans, streetshitters are true-blooded BRITS, right?
Underage faggots, what in the fuck are you even writing. Sweden is 20 times whiter than both of yous, look in the fucking mirror holy lmfao

FUCKING BASED

All your comment proves is that Germany used to have a sensible migrant policy, before this controlled FEELS migration and that there are procedures on getting rid of roach trash like you.
Meaning that the only reason these chimps got imported is because someone is trying to drum up ethnic strife and then pillage people's savings more.
Ethnic clashes will happen of course, what Germans have to worry about is remembering who did this, not just blindly murdering subhumans like you.

Sand monkey gets a hard-on and it's a sexual emergency in Sweden. Hah you couldn't even imagine such levels of cucked.

Yeah they're whiter that's true. Does this explains just WHY they're cucking themselves into oblivion? The were just too white of a country so they had to put all their daughters on muzzies rape altars? In America we have true diversity, not a bunch of dune coons invading and running amok. Idiot.

wtf I love african migrants now

This, THIS is true cuckoldry
And it's not even surprising coming from an amerishit, you're the fucking BIRTHPLACE of it
> we've got proper diversity
Unbelievable. At least Swedes know there is something wrong, you're actually way too far gone with your cuck-addled mind
> we have true diversity
I'm screencapping this

>In America we have true diversity
What the fuck does this even mean? It's nothing to be proud of, that's for sure.

Sounds like the perfect time to vacation in Sweden.

Lel, what a fag

Sweden has a vague definition of rape

Söta bror ;-(