Why don't you just impregnate a qt latina? They're suuuuuper fertile and traditional

Why don't you just impregnate a qt latina? They're suuuuuper fertile and traditional.

Pic related, gonna keep her barefoot and pregnant as soon soon as we get married. We plan to engrave 1488 on our wedding rings. She cooks for me every night before I fill her with cum.

Sounds nice, OP. I would like the same thing, but with a wholesome white girl, or atleast a really white latina

I'm a latino from southern california born in US of A.
Latinas look good in their younger years, but they age VERRY badly.
You're better off going for light skinned latinas.
No disrespect for the indigenous looking women, but they end up looking like goblins most of the time.

Also, they are generally batshit crazy.

reported and saged

ill impregnate anyone who is busy enough desu

*busty

rip me

desu I'd impregnate anyone I could get my hands on senpai.

You can impregnate anyboatina simply by looking at her drawn-on eyebrows for more than 25 seconds.

It's a trick that Mexiroaches have evolved to being able to perform due to living in 3rd world conditions regardless of respective nation of occupancy,

She's a little crazy, but in the hot way. We both went to one of the best universities (arguably the best) in the US, and she's pretty light, so good breeding material I think.

Busty enough for you?

You should get her ancestry tested and see what her european to indigenous ratio is.

lol typical race mixing burgers :D

Nips could be pinker.

Because the beaner gene makes them balloon up at 40.

Born and raised in Texas, fuck off with your bullshit. Mexican girls are the biggest sluts on the planet. Every nigger I knew was dating one. The whole internet meme of black guys with white girls is fake. They really fuck latinas all the time

I can assure you mine hasn't. I took her virginity. She's a slut, but my personal slut.

Oh and I forgot to mention latinas are bat shit insane

I work in a upscale seafood restaurant. I straight up told a Latina tonight whom I have the hots for that I am after Latinas and want to impregnate one someday. She turned so red and wants to hang out sometime. I think I am in!

brown nipples lol

do it, faggot.

cumming inside feels soooo amazing, especially without bc

says the monkey

>why don't you just impregnate a qt latina.
I don't do it because i plant to give my superior bean seen to a white woman

Because I'm dating a nationalist polish chick who immigrated here a few years back. We plan on having tons of kids just to counterbalance other peoples filthy mongrels

Don't listen to the faggot, nonwhite women are just are as roasty as western chicks. Mestizos constantly lie about being conservative in order to gain the white mans free brownie points.

Plan*

>This is white according to Americans.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Damn it feels good to be Australian.

not white, but close enough and super eager for white cum

Not OP
>To gain the white mans free brownie points.
The thing is, here in Texas, we have Tejanos who really are conservative and want huge families. My friend in college married a chick from the valley (Rio grande border area...Latina paradise) and they have 3 kids. Contrary to belief, on the surface Latinas here don't show their liken for White guys, but their families push it hard. It's common to see wmlf couples.
t. San Antonio

There's only like 6 latina girls in Australia, admittedly I wouldn't mind importing one from South America to use as a fucktoy

She's a mongrel, have you seen any European that looks even remotely like that? Even dark skinned southern italians have pink nips. The guy is basically creating a new generation of democratic voters

>Muh Huwhite Hispanics!1!11

Most of those are Mestizos who look even less white then half Native Americans. The people one this site who like spics are either ones themselves or race-mixing garbage. Niggers at least stay in the South and Ghettos. Mestizos can turn 99% White communities into Falevas in about 5-10 years.

The RAISE act and the Ending of DACA can't come sooner. Fuck Reagan and Ted Kennedy for getting us into this mess.

the absolute fucking state of pol

DO IT FAGGOT

babies would be white according to nuremberg laws....

Never came inside before. Here's to hoping!

This. Mexistos are abominations where as latin blood is ok I guess,

Brown nipples= non white genetics. Enjoy your short, brown smelly kids. Then again you're probably not white in the first place

heh degenerate race mixing burgers, when will they ever learn?

An hole is an hole.
t. wiseman of the east

Cumming inside is literally the best feeling in the world, I guarantee after you try it you'll never be able to go back to wearing condoms/pulling out

Mexicans are trash, the gold standard is South America. I assume that the UK has a quite large Latin population?

not a terrible idea tho I worry about kikes getting our dna

Mestizo=white + native american.
Any "half native american" is a mestizo

Because a lot of them are vain and vapid as fuck. Like most women really, but they certainly aren't helping that zeitgeist.

there is prime pussy and trash both in central and south america.

>we have Tejanos who really are conservative

My bullshit meters are tingling, also sorry about your friend and his destroyed genes. He won't be too happy about his democratic voting kids. It could be worse, they could be raised by Western Roasties.

We are 61% White, Bleaching is basically impossible unless you want us to become another Brazil where mixed mongrels live in ghettos. Increase European/Anglo immigration and cut immigration from third world nations like Latin America's countries (Minus Uruguay, The Falklands and Southern Brazil).

Kikes are purists, despite those rodents constantly pushing for race-mixing they view mongrels as inferior.

A lot of Mestizos have South Asian and African DNA as well. Explaining why they're extremely ugly compared to actual half Native Americans with 50/50 genetics.

There's a lot of rich Spaniards and Portuguese in the U.K, unfortunately a lot of the women are spoilt SJW

because i'm not dumb enough to pay for child support for life.

Filthy degenerates.

Honky.