>pic related
sage

Civic cucks get the rope too

All of them, we're all sons and daghters of God

bobby fischer is the only right answer

This.

hm: Bob Dylan (Robert Allen Zimmerman)

Oswald Spengler and Fischer

Murray Rothbard, a libertarian who opposed civil rights and women's suffrage.

Vladimir Horowitz, GOAT pianist

Einstein, like a Jew, stole all of his 'ideas' from a White Man and took credit for it, while cheating on his wife.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hendrik_Lorentz#Electrodynamics_and_relativity

While we're on the subject, Thomas Edison was also a thieving piece of shit that electrocuted an elephant to death in an attempt to discredit Nikola Tesla.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topsy_(elephant)#Electrocuting_an_Elephant

The shit that people believe about history is incredible.

Spengler is a Jew? Well shit, it explains his thoughts on Jews in Decline of the West. That was the only part of the book I disagreed with.

Matthew Broderick, a Jew, who played Ferris Bueller, killed a woman and her daughter in Ireland on August 5, 1987 while drunk driving. He was fined $175.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Broderick#1987_car_crash

the dead ones

>Respecting a thief

t. reddit

I respect his abilities to single handedly destroy nations

Mel Brooks.

A lot of them learn math from counting złotówki(polish shekle). Its Lwów–Warsaw school.

*Lwów School of Mathematics

its true though

I really like kubrick. And i think he married with a christian women

Einstein is a thief who stole the relativity idea from Poincare and Lorentz

Right there is the definitive list. The sources check out and everything.

Einstein is overrated af and was a globalist shill. Fuck him. Oppenheimer was the real genius behind the Manhattan Project anyway.

This. Did you know The Producers almost didn't get made because it was too triggering even back then? He ended up having to fund it himself with the money he made off of Get Smart and such.

Agreed. I love that show.

Oppenheimer wasn't an Einstein-tier physicist. His best work was in producing a solution to Einstein's field equations, which predicted the existence of black holes. That work is considered better than his work on the Manhattan project.

Einstein was the greatest physicist of the 20th century. He didn't steal anything.

(((They))) had him killed you know.

T.jew

Thanks?

I am not or Nevertheless, he is still overrated af.

Is this quote supposed to discredit the theory of relativity? That's not how science works.

>Jew

He's a Slav

>no Trump picture
Goddamit anons

>posts plagiarist and con man who when called out would abandon ship and leave to europe until tension calmed down

The biggest category of Good Jews by far is musicians.

As Vladimir Horowitz said: there are three kinds of pianist: Jewish pianists, homosexual pianists, and bad pianists :P

That is not true but it has SOME truth in it haha

There are a lot of good Jewish performers.

Also mostly they stick to their music and don't try to be politicians, which is nice.

Picture attached:

David Oistrakh, best violinist of all time.

I try my best to watch one of his movies every month at my local cinema

Vladimir Horowitz was the last truly great Jewish pianists of the early 20th century. I wish I had the chance to watch him play.

Ma nigga. Or rather ma Ahmed.

No one knows what it's like.

>slav
>nigger
>Jew
What's the difference?

Jews as an ethnicity automatically deserve my respect

WTF I hate General Relativity now.

But what if the (((oscars))), (((nobel prize))) and,(((psychology) )) are all evil antiwhite jewish bullshit? And for 40% of the "thinkers" what were they (((thinking))) about.

shill

This may be but Einstein did great things for the African American community

Very conflicted rn

He did great things for everybody, all of them did, the problem isn't them, it's jewishness in general.

It's a toxic culture of manipulation, deceit and destruction, and causes real problems to the social fabric, they constanly piss of muslims, even worst than we and all our natsoc rethoric and hitler pictures could ever do.

Edison clearly just wanted to see what would happen if you electrocuted an elephant

Look at the picture you thick cunt, it was a joke

too many to name. jews are the most based people on average by a huge margin. call me a shabbot goy all you want, jews are the chosen people for good reason.

KFC + watermelon = nigger heaven, top kek

Jews are the master race of con artists.

The doctor that delivered my son is Jewish. My wife is pregnant with our second and we're going with him again. He completely embraces the Jewish meme and jokes about it with me every time we have an appt.

So yeah, hard to hate all of (((them))) when one is responsible for bringing my bloodline into the world

>Jesus
cuz a good jew, is a dead jew
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" is often attributed to Voltaire

The same guy also claimed that Kubrick once got mad on the phone and ended the call with the words "Hitler was right about almost everything".

her face is that of a demon

Benjamin Freedman tried to warn the USA after he converted to Catholicism.