How do we make western society stop worshiping degeneracy?

How do we make western society stop worshiping degeneracy?

This

I would recommend encouraging Aristotle's virtue-based morality.

Western culture also has an appreciation of the abstract and scientific, which can be associated with behaving in line with what makes us human (intelligence, mind, love) as opposed to what debases us as animals (sex, debauchery).

Who's the cum drenched fag in the middle, next to the tranny?

Collapsing relativity would be a good start

Kys

Why is the card yellow?

Don't worry too much, at this rate europe will soon become muslim and shariah will be applied.

I hate muslims with a passion but there's some interesting things in the shariah. No alcohol for a start.

Lemmy from motorhead

Looks like some kind of pozzed lemming. He can't have long to live, looks like he could croak at any moment.

looks orange to me.

cause theyre colourblind my guy

>show racism the red card
>holds up yellow card

What did lemmy mean by this?

I was gonna say gold but I didn't want to look like a faggot.

I just thought it was some kind of soccer thing with a reason behind it.

They're giving the racist bigot a chance to change. They'll show the red card if he says "Lick my balls you fucking nigger!" to one of those prostitutes once again.

When you're fighting bigots, you don't want to become a bigot yourself. Give change a chance.

Quit assuming that cards color you shitlord

>degeneracy leads to poverty
>social safety nets prevent degenerates from facing the consequences of their degeneracy
>degeneracy festers

I just woke up from a coma. I had no idea these people showed racism the red card. Did it work? Is racism dead now?

Colorblindness.

no, but it did set the racists back a bit

Good ol' Lemmy. I still remember the day Sup Forums killed you

Oh. That's still good, i guess. Glad to see Lemmy's still alive

>Glad to see Lemmy's still alive
kek.
see? red car totally works!

Make Sup Forums ideas more viral. Other options are extreme and unlikely at the moment.

not