Japanese can't drink milk

>lactose intolerance in the East Asia region is calculated at 90-100 per cent of the population
express.co.uk/news/politics/851602/European-Union-EU-JEFTA-trade-plan-sell-more-cheese-Japan-snag

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurgan_hypothesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giardia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=vlK-nPGbrK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

aged cheese, yogurt have low lactose.

Lactose intolerance fucks with people who drink milk, cream, ice cream.

That's not true at all and just a little bit of cheese can fuck you up way worse than a little bit of milk

milks pretty popular there tho

Don't they have lactase supplements?

Natural aged cheese has very low lactose. Processed cheese tends to be much higher.

I'm lactose intolerant and I can eat cheese and be just fine.

How is tokidoki so darn cute

>Can't have milk with tea

How the fuck do they even live?

I can eat all the cheese I want, but more than a small scoop of ice cream or a glass of milk and I'm gonna be shitting my brains out in a few hours.

Started when I was 16, prior to that I had milk along with every meal my whole life.

I miss milk and cereal, but otherwise it's not so bad.

>How the fuck do they even live?
they dont

Brutal

that means you're not white

Is this why they have the longest life span? All of the weak ones kill themselves. Life without cheese must be terrible, Nippon.

Well it's always cheese on something else like pizza which I assume is processed

Maybe I have it worse than you. I wish shifting my brains out was the problem. Whenever I have an attack it's insanely painful cramping for 8 hours

Heavily German on both sides, 1/8th Danish on father's side tracing back to an old viking clan, traces of Irish and Scottish, English going back to one of our own Founding Fathers.

Aside from the bitchin' farmers tan I get during the summer, I'm pretty white.

Weird thing was, I was blonde haired until I was 4 years old, then that summer it went dark brown.

>Maybe I have it worse than you. I wish shifting my brains out was the problem. Whenever I have an attack it's insanely painful cramping for 8 hours

That's kinda like when a friend made me a coffee with some half&half of a questionable expiration date. I had to call in sick to work that day, that was a painful experience.

Actual cheese? Or the cheese on Dominos and Taco Bell? Because that stuff is oil based.

Lactose-free milk isn't hard to find.

But I thought Japanese were White

Is lactose intolerance recessive or dominant? I need to know because I am dangerously close to wanting to race-mix with the Japanese transfer students

If you ever get cramping again try ginger ale. It's a miracle drug for cramping and nausea.

same. German ancestry, descended from Austro-Hungarian nobles.
Blue eyed and used to be golden blond until around 5.
>tfw aryan ubermensch face on 175cm babby frame
kill me

Race is real. It is a biological reality that affects every aspect of human life, including the ability to digest milk.

I almost exclusively buy Tillamook, being that I'm in Oregon and Tillamook BTFOs any other brand in quality and taste.

I do not consider plastic 'American cheese' or that Taco Bowel stuff to be real cheese, because it is basically the Margarine of cheese.

Yeah, it was readily available when I was there. However, it came in much smaller containers. They probably just can't get away with drinking as much as we do.

Hapas are fucked in enough ways that cheese won't matter.

Drinking milk is probably how indo-europeans spread. Being able to drink milk increased the number of calories they could extract from grass land that was unsuitable for agriculture - thus they could support a much larger population that could conquer the tribes in northern Europe.

Drinking milk along with white skin is pretty much the defining characteristic of Europeans.

When is Japan awake? I want to hear from Nippon on this one.

Mozzarella is not aged, it's a soft cheese and has higher lactose than aged cheese. You might also be allergic to something other than lactose in the milk/cheese.

>his milk has small parts

Why do they off themselves at such a large rate?

Holy shit. Milk really is the symbol of white supremacy. Also all Imdo-Europeam and Indo-Aryan people worshipped a horned thundergod. A sacred cow. Milk is life.

One thing to note here as well, what most Americans think of as milk at the store is NOT the same drink as you would have with your own dairy cow.

That shit is boiled to hell and back and often colored/bleached to hide the pus and whatnot from low quality mass quantity production.

Gotta wonder why there is such a fuss about raw milk.

your "traces" of "german" blood are worthless for lactose tolerance
1/8 means nothing when your close ancestors
race mixed
pic very related

I like not getting diseases from my milk. Have to say the Ultra Pastuerized stuff tastes fucking weird though.

Way to not read a very short post.

"HEAVILY German on both sides..."

Heavily in this context means well over 50%, not "lol I'm German cuz 1/32nd guize!".

That is literally why I don't mention Native American, because it's either 1/32nd or 1/64th and that shit is retarded to go all "I'm a native guize!" like some Fauxcahontas.

Only whites, some poo-in-loos, and a few small African groups can enjoy dairy.

It is, dare I say, our privilege?

It really is an interesting theory - how can one language come to dominate such a vast and geographically varied area without any sort of unified state to support it. Having a genetic advantage really explains a lot.
This book goes into it in a little detail.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurgan_hypothesis

way not to understand an even shorter post
point of my post was that even if you have 10% nigger genes it can fuck you up badly

>Henry Harpending
>Harpending
>Happening

Every non-white I know drinks milk and eats cereal, it's why supermarkets and convenience stores carry it.

And you're assuming blatantly that I have 10% 'nigger genes'.

You know what they say about assuming....

Pasteurization doesn't boil the milk, and milk is not bleached. Raw milk is yellow from the fats which contain beta-carotene rising to the top. The color isn't as noticeable in homogenized milk as the milks is, well, homogenized.

He probably got some gut bug like giardia that can cause lactose intolerance. People who are naturally lactose intolerant lose the ability to digest milk after they're weened. Lactose tolerance is also not 100% among europeans. It's more like 99% among the Danish and decreases as you go south.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giardia

go ahead then
prove me wrong

Burden of proof is on you, kikeflag.

>live in a part of the world where there are no fucking cows for centuries (if not longer)
>don't drink cow's milk
>wonder why they can't tolerate lactose

Really sparks my synapses.

>tfw drink 3 to 4l of milk everyday for the last 3 years
>never had diarrhea from it
>making mad gains
feels good to be white
When I first heard that there were people that couldn't drink milk, I felt sad, but then I realized that it just means that I'm more special

Are Estonians the leafs of europe?
They can't drink milk correctly either!

They're the tattered remnants of an Honor Culture trying and failing to find a place in the world.

ミルクはおいしいです!
t. weeb

does it really matter?
you can substitute with soy milk and almond milk and you can still have your ice cream, pie and cookies and whatever other products that would need milk.

the texture is so similar with these plant-based products.

Milk is literally liquid fat. Human bodies arent designed to drink liquid fat regularly past infancy. It can lead to prostate cancer, heart disease, and obesity.

are you fucking retarded thinking this is some sort of a debate?
im also not a part of some NWO that collects ancestry of retarded amerimutts to know if you have nigger blood in you

What does a peanut allergy mean? I can drink all the milk I want but not peanuts.

Die

Kek
>hence being different race
Really fondles my balls.
I've gained 15 lb from dairy protein working out the past couple months. I drink milk from a local creamery. Cream top. It's fucking delicious.

No, I'm just trolling you for (you)'s, you retarded nigger. You seem to be the one focused on winning some kind of 'debate'. Keep replying, I've got two hours of drinking and shitposting left to accomplish.

8 g protein per cup though. Fucking vegans.

american soldier pls get out of japan

They have been treating that in children by introducing small amounts to the diet. Not sure of adults can do this as well.

milk is gay

Same with us Natives, we pretty much have a 100% lactose intolerance by 18 years old.

>Nippon finally posts
>doesn't say shit about the milk intolerance

so is japan
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_Japan

Eh its ok. I don't like the taste of any nuts, even the ones I'm not allergic to. Probably stems from the peanut allergy too though.

Too smart to completely fall for Jewish tricks, yet being surrounded by a world that did.

>I don't like the taste of any nuts
Why do you lie user?

Wasn't there a trend back then about the ability to drink milk being tied to white supremacy?

Their equivalent of the SAT's determine your future in Japan, if you fuck up your score the school admins will likely call your parents ahead of time saying don't be suprised

Hello there Satan

This. It tastes just as good as regular milk and lasts 2-3x as long before spoiling. Downside is it costs twice as much.

I'm only mildly lactose intolerant though, didn't develop until I was about 25, and I can still eat cheese just fine, and most dairy items like ice cream are usually okay.
It depends on the serving size though. A small cup of milk and I might get a little upset stomach but nothing major. If I down a full 12+ ounces of milk then I'm probably going to be shitting liquid within an hour.

Never had a dna test but I was always told my family had some Native American blood, so I reckon that's where the intolerance comes from.

I'm the only one in my family who can drink milk
My grandparents on my mum's side also drink milk
My mum and her parents have an east European sounding surname (sounds Ukrainian) but we're Greeks as far back as we know (like ~1850), but the name surely means something

Did they have cows in Ukraine?

kek

nuts are extremely nutritious and healthy food though
literally the best snack you can have during the day if you can't eat a proper meal

But i drink milk all the time. I even consume whey when I'm bulking. Nobody in my family has ever had trouble with cheese or milk products.

Hi. Listen, sorry about the Jews. They got out of pocket.

Bullshit all the slant eyes drink milk I've never heard such a thing.

Good thing too it's how I play the "blindfold" game with the little cuties I keep behind after class sometimes. "Keep sucking on the lolly til the milk comes out"

They love it

There's Nippon.

This is interesting because while it appears high, Korea and Lithuania far outstrip Japan, 28.7 and 34.8 respectively

Wait, is this fake news then?

Holy sht. That's has been my fetish from when I was early teen! What's her name?

Is it super easy to bang Japamese girls when you are round eye in Japan? What's the protocol over there?

Please tell me you saved the video.

i want to see the webm but i cant :(

post the video for 0.0005 BTC

It was a woman hooked to a milk machine in the thumb. Why is it gone? This was a Piers Anthony short story.

>tracing back to an old viking clan
This guy

Does this mean Indians are our brothers?

It's lead isn't it?

being blonde when you're young is very common

This looks just like a normal face wearing a cowmask for a hat

Lactose free milk is a thing now, thanks white people

I'm 15% nigger. Oooga oooga

Muh cheese trade, noooooooo!

also:
>no tariffs on Japanese cars.
>still tariffs on Japanese video cassette recorders.

- nice job, EU.

Kek. All of Europe is Celtic as of 2,000+ years ago btw.

>not drinking at least 4litres of milk a day

youtube.com/watch?v=vlK-nPGbrK8

>not being 200% nigger

Indians are the reason for Europeans' white flight. To Europe.