South Park Vidya Marxism

Posting here because Sup Forums mods are niggers.

In the new South Park park game, adjusting the difficulty adjusts the color of your skin, with black being the "hardest". This doesn't affect combat though, just every other aspect of your whole life.

Characters will also respond to the player's gender identification, which includes male, female and "other". After choosing one of these options, players can specify if they are cisgender or transgender.

When asked about the mechanic, the developers explained that the difficulty of the game will adjust how much in-game money you receive, as well as how your character is treated by others in the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=OI4W8SJOVt8
>those comments
Why is vidya so cucked now?

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2017/9/7/16268972/south-park-the-fractured-but-whole-skin-color-difficulty-setting
archive.is/0tOsP
youtube.com/watch?v=vTLQdcf9DWc
youtube.com/watch?v=YouCsxnnMLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trey doesn't want his gold digging negress girlfriend to walk off with half his money so he has to listen to her suggestions.

The South Parks were ok and pretty funny before they literally got cucked. One of them is literally raising his wife's black son. And you can see how the shows content has suffered.

Before they used to be equally critical of most things, and they never tried to push a point too hard, always favoring comedy. Nowadays they are actively pushing some agenda.

fake and gay and sage

>actually getting triggered by South Park
Fuck man, you mouthbreathers are too funny.

don't buy

It's not fake faggot.

polygon.com/2017/9/7/16268972/south-park-the-fractured-but-whole-skin-color-difficulty-setting
archive.is/0tOsP

Look at all these shills.

>polygon
no
your argument had more credibility before you cited that source

Sorry I deleted my post. I didn't even read. not a shill!

all of their inane political content is shit. luckily they said they are going back to just kids being kids next season, so more suffering through episodes on who is or is not real hawaiians or some other nonsense

Who gives a shit. That cartoon has made fun of every group and ideology

How is this a surprise? It's pure mockery

Use one of the other dozen sites reporting it then nigger.

>pure mockery
No it isn't, see >haha just pretending to raise my wifes black son and be an SJW xD
kys

what's marxist about it

it's pretty damn clever, and you retards need to develop a sense of humor instead of being literally triggered by every tiny thing

That's actually pretty hilarious and something I'd imagine in a game made by Sup Forums.

I'll wait to see if there's actually any truly cucked shit in it before I judge.

vidya is getting cucked hard by the kikes in sanfransico they meet every year at gdc where they try push their feminism shit on game devs, also global game jam is also pushing marxist bullshit in the videos it releases other than that ggj is actually a fun event

>series known for edgy topical jokes makes edgy topical joke

huh

I dunno, seems like a pretty smart game idea and should probably be made and popularized IRL.

You'd have a bunch of gamers posting on youtube "How to make 2 million dollars a week as 100% black"

You're too young and inbred to get satire

the idea is that whites have set up in society an evil system of oppression that treats blacks poorly so white people can benefit, making it morally justifiable to do things like giving blacks special treatment like affirmative action and redistributing wealth from whites to blacks because its not their fault they fail but white peoples evil society. this destroys social order and gives power and responsibility to nogs so communism is easy to establish

youtube.com/watch?v=vTLQdcf9DWc

sounds like being black would be "very difficult" in south park

It doesn't affect combat so what's the matter?

Trey has been a cuck for years now. He's currently helping his white slut girlfriend raise her half nigger baby and matt is also with a nigger

>oppression simulator
This actually makes me interested.

Pol gets upset when a joke doesn't go in their favour and laughs when SJWs get just as butthurt about the exact opposite things.

South Park always backpedals - they're just going to shove away the fact that Token is literally the richest person in the entire fucking state and part of a millionaire family all of which are black including himself because that goes against their current narrative. They'll give him like 3 lines to say "no, see, we didn't forget" and then just forget.

Why do you faggots get so butthurt about political satire?

Where's the jew setting?

Are you too autistic to catch satire?

>flag
>what is cultural marxism

>kike
Opinion discarded.

>flag
If you knew anything about the kike creators you'd know what you just said is complete horseshit.

>lol its just a joke goyim
Yeah, just like all the late night anti-Trump talk show hosts right? Kikes can always fall back on the "it's just comedy/satire" line.

You're too cucked and retarded to understand how satire is just a scapegoat for people actively pushing an agenda.

>Pol
>speaking about Sup Forums in third person
>thinking his opinion is worth anything
Fuck off nigger.

>you faggots
>it's just satire
Not sure if this thread is just filled with shills or people are genuinely this dumb.

quit your shitty attempts at viral marketing. It wont work, and no one cares about your lame ass show that stopped being funny years ago. sage.

Ubisoft loves this kind of thing, too.

If the story is based of the last two seasons it makes sense and they are just further taking the piss.

Light brown gets to call a sexual emergency so u can fuck a little kid in the ass

HAHAHAHA

2 SCOOPS

FUCK BLUMPF xD

The difference is that Ubisoft is never using it as ironic satire. They're just nonsensical about it.

fpbp

You're too inbred to not take anything some Hollywood limp wrist shovels out seriously. Grow up boy, there's other, more important uses for your slag mouth to voice on.

>being black means being poor in southpark
>only 2 black family's in southpark are rich while the poorest are white.

fucking weeeeeeeew lad

>South Park
>Cucked
pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=YouCsxnnMLY

A sense of humor about absolute evil being committed IRL at the moment? Fuck off, pussy. Blacks have it easier than anyone (other than Jews). There's literally countless organizations and programs that give them free shit for just existing, while all of (((the media, academia, government, and so on))), lie to protect them and portray whites as evil for no reason. Whites are oppressed, repressed, hated, and victimized more than anyone IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES.

>slag mouth
Just get here in 2015? Go back to plebbit you fucking normalfag.

The fight for our future includes the digital interactive artistic entertainment industry which is heavily infiltrated and being used to indoctrinate the youth.

It's not satire. It's not even funny. It's a downer for everyone. It's the mainstream anti-white/Marxist agenda that they're pushing everywhere else simultaneously.

It's been censored

That actually pisses me off. I love playing a badass sophisticated negro with an afro who talks like a nig nog but with a big vocabulary. "Psst, man, whatchoo doing right there is discussing this circumstantial in too abstract terms, leaving out dat all important context. Like, dafuq nigga how you finna gon undu'stan the situation if you just be ignore dat relevant information game?"

They're doing this to make money, not push an agenda.

They know that it will get them mass advertising form both sides and make lots and lots of money.

They are just copying how buzzfeed makes money from outrage. You fuckers are so stupid you're just gobbling it all up and doing exactly what they want you to do.

i love how the couple in the video get uncomfortable when sensitive material comes up. it shows me that they are nothing more that a couple of bitches who should get their heads kicked in

It's not a joke, though. If it were, it'd go the other way, not conform to what anti-whites are pushing on every fucking news channel and every website and everywhere else 24/7. It's the least edgy thing they could do.

seems right.
A black kid ain't gettin money from deadbeat parents.
A white kid might get an allowance

>political satire
It's not. It's the evil mainstream agenda. It's not humorous for anyone, regardless of political stance.

It's the Marxist horseshit in graphic form. There's no humor in it at all.

But it is.

It makes fun of everything BLM and the like. They know that doing the difficulty up will make everyone talk about how ridiculous it is. Mission accomplished

Don't be so sensitive

in the old ass seasons matt and trey didnt give a fuck now he fucked a nigger and hes a cuck next season is going to be gay as shit

This

Its fucking hilarious m8 and brilliant.

Those that are redpilled find it as satire and blatant racist humor and those that are bluepilled think that its so progressive and brave.

Trey and Matt are the kings of being politically incorrect. Why should this be any different.

>Sup Forums claims to whoever wants to hear it that black are inherently inferior

>Whines when vidya states that life is harder when you're black

Maybe they mean it gets harder because your IQ gets lower

its matt who is married to a nigger

/thread

I think it's dumb but it's not going to stop me from buying what will otherwise be a good game, fucking pussy

South Park is probably just mocking the whole thing, since there's an entire episode where Cartman claims to be trans to get a private bathroom just for himself. Ep. name is Cissy

Funny how it's mostly SJWs actually getting triggered by this

lol

Its god-tier meta-satire. They knew it would piss off people like Sup Forums so they put it in your vidya., they know south park doesnt attract sjws since their last season making fun of PC etc., but right at the beginning of this game they hit their core demographic where it hurts for no reason. Its not edgy... but it is, and thats what makes it so edgy. Its unabashedly not edgy, which is the meta-edgy now. its just a needless shot taken by the guys who birthed anti-PC.

Both these boys are banging negresses btw. Matt is raising a black kid that isn't his named KOBE and the kid he DID have with the quadroon is full blown Aryan. Practically wheatfield-tier. Aryan girl going around carrying secret, infiltrator groid genes. And Trey is getting almost as blacked as Bill Burr. The absolute state of the white race.

I'm supposed to not play a game I've been waiting for a few years because of this? fuck that im still buying it

OP literally just described the feature, dont know what your getting upset about

THIS southpark is not sjw

Death too Canada and Death too Twitter. Twitter suspend's account of Native Canadian for having a mind of his own. Here is the tweet that got him expelled. @PinkPunkRebel You are so ignorant to expect me and my people to be your good little Indians 9:55 PM - Sept 06 2017. Sup Forums We Meme War now! Death Too Twitter! no more loss of free speech. We will unite. We will not be silenced. death Too twitter! Cry Freedom and let Loose the Frog's of War!!!! Death Too Virtue Signaler's!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>Playing vidya
Good goy

this

> getting triggered by a joke by a game called Fractured But Whole

Go back to your safe spaces, anons.

You have to be careful not to set it too high.

>adopting a child and raising him as a proper father after his biological father took off is a bad thing

is that you matt?

The important question is it a sincere joke or jokingly sincere?

Bruh this is the kinda shit we get on tumblr fags about.

The idea that a rich black kid would struggle more than a poor white kid is hilarious.

South Park is dead

(((((shill)))))

>people are falling for this
This is exactly why they did it. To make more people talk about it. In-game, it doesn't do anything apart from changing your skin colour

I think they are both into niggers

It's funny because it means nobody will wanna play as a nigger hahaha

that faggot in the OP also looks like a poo

but Treygoodgoy parker also has a wife's son

it is if they're a nigger, user. even for whites my wife's son is fairly cucked, but if they're a niggerspawn, well...

she looks good though

If it didn't affect anything we could just pass it off as a joke. But if it affects anything beyond superficial elements, then there is an argument to be made that there is an agenda.

If you take South Park seriously you are fucking retarded.

she's a used up stripper

well that makes sense, nobody wants to see an ugly stripper

It doesn't fucking matter because
>ubisoft
So yeah, barely good enough to pirate if you care and i didn't check but i'm sure this shit will come with a season pass DLC shitfest very soon.

Yall fucking idiots if this triggers yall.

South park is radical centrism. They shit on everything and everyone. The second to last season when they introduced pc principal was glorious. There is a soith park feminism tumblr blog run by some mislead sjw chick that praised south park for its progressiveness (queef sisters, wendy talking breast cancer etc...)
Her reviews for season 19 where some of the best salt mining i've ever had.seriously, you people are fucking dumb if you think that coupling skin colour with difficulty is a true sjw lefty move. They will take it to the extreme and ridicule it somehow.
Ever notice how the richest family in south park is black? Their last name is black and they named their son token. Token black!
The gane is called the fractured but whole. Some of your buttholes are already fractured becauae you idiots are so caught up in your hurr durr sjw are ebil, 1488 lol fommie helicopter ride, that you fail to see satire and act on reflexes much like your despised enemies.
South park wont ever be cucked.
Stick of truth was funny as hell but too short. I cant wait to play this one

Should have been an IQ slider. Now it's just "haha lil' whitey boi"

They said it affects how some characters interact with you but considering how the last two seasons went that will probably cut both ways. Like, Cartman will be a bigger dick to you and P.C. Principal will probably help you more the blacker you are.

IS IT A GOOD IDEA TO MICROWAVE THIS?!

Hi! I'm Jory Caron; and this is: Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This?!

Today, we're going to microwave OP's stupid fucking post! Will it microwave? Let's find out!

Here at Jory Caron Enterprises, safety is our #1 concern. That's why we have this aluminium shield on our door, to protect our nuts.
Because NOBODY likes roasted nuts.

I'm going to go ahead and pop this in the microwave for about 2 minutes, because that's how long OP's status took me to realise how much of a fucking autist he is.

(Microwaves OP's thread)

WOAH! Just as I thought! OP's thread burns amazingly!

I guess it's true what they say about shit; it really DOES light on fire!

I'm Jory Caron, and this has been: Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This?!

reverse tumblr at it again

Oh, and of course, includes the denuvo & also a uplay account.
Hahahaha .. 60$ to support his wife's son, go fuck yourself.

>south park
>funny
Pick one fagget