Merkel BOOED and HIT with Tomatoes

Throwing tomatoes at Mama Merkel, Germangoys? How manly.

youtube.com/watch?v=DUqa-AM-ieU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians_in_Germany
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazmierczak
youtube.com/watch?v=O1_4wiIKdRk
afd.de/geld-spenden/
youtube.com/watch?v=c5bf398x0wY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fake germans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians_in_Germany

Merkel destroyed Germany, and the whole Europe, she is pure Evil.

maybe Merkel is the Antichrist and the EU is the Beast from Revelations.

now i found something shocking but unsurprising.

her Real Name is Kazmierczak, its meaning is fitting for her.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazmierczak

>"kazic", meaning "to destroy", and the Old Slavic element "mir", meaning 'peace', 'quiet', 'esteem', etc.[1] The "czak" at the end indicates "son of" the preceding word, "Kazmier". One translation would be the son of he who destroys peace, or the son of the destroyer of serenity..

SON OF, implying she really is a HE, therefore, a TRANNY, like Michael, aka Michelle, Soetoro/"Obama".

>Kaźmierczak is the ancestral name of the family of German Chancellor Angela Merkel, whose father was born Kaźmierczak.

that is a Name befit for the Beast/Antichrist.

really makes you think.

I love how anything lefties don't like now is just automatically the fault of Russians.

Isn't there a better video of the tomatoes hitting her?
German anons, pls halp.

too bad is wasn't bullets instead.

Next time XL sized black dildos should be thrown at her.

Well, Germans don't make good comedians...

MUH RUSSIA. RUSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIAAAAAAAAAA HACKING TOMATOES N SHEIT IT WAS HER TURN RURURURURUSSIAIAIA.

a hebrew will put an end to merkel 23th of September , and his name will be Jesus.

kek

what a clusterfuck
youtube.com/watch?v=O1_4wiIKdRk

should have been an ice pick

never in a million years would trump go anywhere that he thought he would get a less than fanatical reception...

merkel has far bigger balls than trump

MERKEL BTFO

Kys.

She's pretty sexy though

Lmao Merkel apologists.
I knew being a cuck was a thing but here's to political cuckolds.

It's a start.

But goyim anyone can be German

I don't know, her performance thus far has been a pretty big joke.

mope comrade merkel can do no wrong as she is a communist and everyone knows communism is the best thing since sliced bread goy, don't mind that all the absolute worst genocides in history were demonstrated by communism goy, share all your wealth to us and die goy.

fpbp

weird since he and her cuck are always so nice to the people they pretend to represent

daily reminder to help the AfD by donating

afd.de/geld-spenden/

I'm german, well at least I think I am.

Im gonna take one of those tests to see. Because deep down I think i'm from somewhere far further east than GER

>Tomatoes
She should be punched in the face and curb stomped until her brains are splattered all over the ground. Then her corpse should be pissed on and shot with a thousand bullets until her filthy body is completely unrecognizable.

The difference is that Merkel is less than welcome through Europe so she has no where to go where she is not spited as hell.

The European elections are a big Fucking joke and rigged as fuck and that's pretty obvious when you see the difference between the actual shit happening live and the so called (((elections))) the eu is a soros controlled state and what the fuck happened to brexit by the way?

Indeed, user. It's a sprite of hope.

LMAO, I cheer and applaud this so much, Merkel deserves everything she gets thrown at her and more.

Amen brother, Amen.

Found the Russian.

>she is still ahead in the polls by 15%
In light of Brexit and Trump I'm tempted to say that the polls are irrelevant, but with Germans you just don't know, they might actually give her another term.

>The European elections are a big Fucking joke...
It is difficult to manipulate the votings on large scale in Germany. Pretty sure it is also not easy in other European countries.
In Germany the Lügenpresse is a big problem. People don't have the time to think about politics themselves because they all work. And when they sit in front of the TV tired and relaxed with all guards down and watch "Tagesschau" they are misinformed.
Ultimately a lot of people do not vote the party that would represent their views because of this powerful misinformation.

In Germany there is 70 years of Naatsi rememberance and it is used as a tool to eradicate everything positive about Germany.

IMHO they want the United States of Europe at all costs. That is why they feel no guilt in well knowingly destroying something forever.

so trump would go talk somewhere he'd be booed?

If merkel is booted it will restore a bit of fate on the European democracy but as it stands I doubt there is any, the only one who will be able to win is a Hitler in macros clothing, someone who will promise to personally polish each and every nigger's dick being unloaded with his personal mouth, just to do a 180 once he is elected and starts a mass cleansing firing up the Auschwitz ovens again and fueling them with nigger and Saracens and a couple Jew's for good measure too

in other news, Merkel blames her poor summer ratings on Rotten Tomatoes

Why would he, watch the electoral map, no need to visit California or give speeches in new York when he won almost the rest of the map

so you dont understand why he is a political coward... why am i not surprised

so creepy seeing the Stars & Stripes in this old art piece

merkel = another clown funded by the rothshilds

t.BND

Fuck off!

>this webm

I still don't understand how Clinton could possibly win New York without massive voter fraud. It was literally a Carpetbagger from Arkansas vs. a man born and raised in Queens. It boggles the mind, it's so antithetical toward everything I understood New York and NYC to be.

Underrated post.

no need to try to connect or speak with people who dont already agree with you... what a retarded idea for a democratic leader.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5bf398x0wY

Wer hat uns verraten?
Sozialdemokraten!

>In Germany there is 70 years of Naatsi rememberance and it is used as a tool to eradicate everything positive about Germany

Curious if right-wing, actual White, indigenous Germans bitch about UK and USA. Do you guys get drunk, talk about the war, curse us and britbongs for being kike-lovers in the 40s and fucking it all up?

You should.

>Merkel 15% ahead

RIP Germany

That smugsmile on the fucker on the right at 55 sec in. Fucker.

the video didn't realy show it happening

>lemme shoot myself in the foot
>fuck im such a genius

Easy there, Dahmer. Imprisoning her for treason ought to suffice.

Always in the bright coloured top to stand out like a clown.

>Jew York

>It is difficult to manipulate the votings on large scale in Germany.

doesn't matter who you vote for, the house (eu) always wins, because EU controls border, foreign investment, finance, foreign affairs, and
even domestic politics.
Those in favour of the EU (for reasons which elude me because has no function) will end up under the bus when the eurocrat rats flee the sinking ship with all of their stolen cash.

the only way to regain democracy is through populism and separation from the EU.

wew lad, take a deep breath

It's over for them

The genie is out of the bottle

No, because it never happened.
fake news from cnn/msnbc

No throwing knives in Deutschland?

Why were people booing her? What was she saying that was so bad?

does not matter she will still win

>leader of the free world
>giving a fuck about a single tomato