Syria general /sg/ - you don't deserve to have your [embeds] fixed edition

Archive/Study/Research/Library
>syriagenerals.wordpress.com

>SOUTHFRONT Sep8
southfront.org/syrian-war-report-september-8-2017-us-led-coalition-rescues-isis-commanders-from-deir-ezzor/

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com

RECENT MAPS
>Central Syria Sep5
imgur.com/a/0zJS4
>Aqribat Sep3
i.imgur.com/AUe5IIe.jpg
>Raqqa Aug31
imgur.com/a/5OzW8
>DeZ Aug31
i.imgur.com/3W3YQJe.jpg
>Dara'a Aug20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep 7
>DeZ
40 trucks deliver first food to DeZ after 3 years of siege. SAA demines supply routes
SAA expands buffer zone, liberation 10km North & South of supply route
IS threw 50 carbombs in the DeZ battle, after losing IS targeted civis in the city killing 7,wounded 29
SAA wants to cross Euphrates to end US expansion
Sputnik:US helis evacuate 20+ IS commanders from DeZ
>Israeli missiles strikes Sy military in Masyaf, 2 killed
>E Hama:SAA liberate 2 towns from IS
>HTS raids SAA posts in W Aleppo, claim 14 soldiers killed
>IS claims US airstrike killed 13 SDF fighters in Raqqa
>4th de-escalation zone to be established in Idlib province
>New UN report claims Sy govt responsible for Khan Sheikhoun chem attack, meanwhile OPCW refused to investigate Khan Shaykhun attack
>US Holocaust Museum cancels own study on Sy civ-war due to critics after results leak stating that if US had a more aggressive approach(bombing Assad,arming rebels)this would increase casualties
>Israel Def Min:Ready to do everything to prevent a Shi’ite corridor from Tehran to Damascus
>/sg Army 2017 album
myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article171852917.html
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/906434866266468352
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/906435438315032576
twitter.com/MorocanArab/status/906435962015711232
youtu.be/QWIXXT1xetw
almasdarnews.com/article/us-evacuation-isis-leaders-almost-100-precent-true-president-trump-investigate-russian-experts/
youtube.com/watch?v=N8xeo9IU2Tw
prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-book-reveals-nanoweapons-more-problematic-than-nuclear-weapons-300434049.html
linkedin.com/pulse/isis-army-sinners-inspired-video-games-anime-ana-maria-luca
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-secures-key-oilfield-near-deir-ezzor-city-outflanks-isis-defenses/
youtube.com/watch?v=9jA67VjzNk0#t=1m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Here's a fear that keeps counter-terrorism officials up at night: Extremists might use drones to drop dirty bombs or poison on Western cities.

>>It could just be a matter of time before Islamic State fighters take drone usage from the battlefield in Syria and Iraq to urban areas of the West, security officials say.

mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article171852917.html

Kurdistan shall cleanse the Middle east of the vile Arab and Turkish animals.

prev:

Right, I'm getting in my boat and crossing the sea. Just you fucking wait.

w-we really gonna take this spoiled worm filled bread?

Assad will win!

Holy sh-t this thread goes fast.

Behead the OP, as per the rules.

F R E E K U R D I S T A N S O O N

S O O N
O
O
N

Bring the cuckery to /sg/

>#Syria #DeirEzZor Liwa al Quds who are also helping to try and lift the siege of #Deir_Ezzor #Deir_ez_Zor #DeirezZour Airport #SAA #NDF #SRG
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/906434866266468352

Why she is so perfect?

>#Syria #DeirEzZor After Thayyem Oil Field Captured remaining distance to Mount Tharda is about 7 Km and Airport about 10 km from that Axis
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/906435438315032576

I unironically feel bad for the turks of the world that they have to share a country with the kurd. they just saw another 9 of their young killed for nothing.

Well blame that 2 themself. Probarly karma.

There's supposed to be flagging over those pits to keep birds and wildlife out. I would so redflag that site.
>Who else BLM Petroleum Engineering Tech here?!

>CIA ISIS-narrator gives us the latest news
twitter.com/MorocanArab/status/906435962015711232

>o perfect
look at ehr teeth.
She's not eprfect

youtu.be/QWIXXT1xetw

Assad Was Victorious from Day One

>US evacuation of ISIS leaders “almost 100-precent true,” President Trump should investigate: Russian experts

BEIRUT, LEBANON (10:40 A.M.) – Some Russian geopolitical analysts argue that United States President Donald Trump should launch an investigation into the alleged evacuation of ISIS commanders by the US military from Syria’s Deir Ezzor province, an event which is said to have taken place two days ago.

The Russian experts made reference to the evacuation deals made between US and ISIS in Raqqa earlier this year as well as the US’s allowing of escape corridors for jihadist militants during the Soviet-Afghan War of 1979-1989.

These same Russian analysts are now convinced that the alleged air evacuation of up to 20 ISIS commanders by the US from Deir Ezzor is “almost 100-percent true.”

In any case, the US-led anti-ISIS coalition has dismissed the allegations against it.

The rumor began when a Russian military-diplomatic source supposedly told the Sputnik news agency that a US Air Force plane had evacuated ISIS battlefield leaders from the city of Deir Ezzor.

Igor Korotchenko, editor-in-chief of Russia’s Natsionalnaya Oborona (National Defense) magazine and Franz Klintsevich, first deputy chairman of the Russian Upper House’s Defense and Security Committee, are both convinced that the alleged evacuation did take place, with the former saying to Sputnik that “we do not need any comments from the CIA or the Pentagon,” believing it to be that obvious.
almasdarnews.com/article/us-evacuation-isis-leaders-almost-100-precent-true-president-trump-investigate-russian-experts/

jesus I'm dyslexic

>K*rds

She looks African.

Fuck off.
>youtube.com/watch?v=N8xeo9IU2Tw

dude are you drunk that early?

There is nothing wrong with daytime drinking.

Sputnik and RT are my favorite russian news stuff(even if there pro-kremlin)

Will Assad cockblock the K*rds?

It'd be swell if the Russian side offered some evidence. As willing as I am to believe this, I can't really just buy it outright like that.

>convert kurds to judaism
>move them to Israel
Give me my nobel prize.

No, the Kurds will and have cockblocked the SAA.

I am more interested in that flag on the soldiers arm.

Why does pol have syria general threadds

God dammit sven
one job

Since most news is fake news.

That's Oleg from ANNA news I think. That might be the Novorossiya flag

Fuck off Hans
those teeth are cute
Go Bang your man jawed """""Women"""""

Hey im just posting the news mate.
Yeah that would really help but for now its just their word against the Americans.

Oleg is a war correspondent of ANNA news, not a soldier.
And i think he thinks it's a fancy version of the novorussian flag.
Newfag

Captcha: Bus
Rofl

Thx, that flag was also used by based protests in the US.

>I can't really just buy it outright like that.
Why?

since we follow the political and military happenings in syria and dont want the nu pol faggots to bother us

>Sputnik and RT are my favorite russian news stuff
>my favorite russian news stuff
>Sputnik

I have given up on trying to understand Assadists. Their thought process is a slurry of racism and xenophobia, fascism, Putinism, Iranian expansionism/radical Shia jihadism, and tyrant-worship. It's hard to follow which lies they actually believe and which they spew just for propaganda purposes.

read the title milk skin singha. you made me do this.

Novorossiya flag with stars probably to confuse Westerners. Original CSA flag isn't bright red.

F

No, Novorussian doesn't have the stars. That's the US Confederate battle flag / naval jack. Very similiar to the traditional Russian naval jack though.

Hey I did say even IF there pro-kremlin.

Because I'm not a brainlet ideologue who swallows whatever bullshit is offered to me by the side I support?

>Sputnik and RT
RT is fine
But Sputnik is fill of spunk
they are pretty much a full blown shill site and dont even try to hide it

Exactly why i think that he's not aware.

Fair enough

do g*rman women come close?

well technically is right, Oleg is using the American Confederate flag but I think he wanted a Novorussiya flag instead.

Don't be a moron the anons here don't usually blindly believe anyone.

Well damn. More excuses for the jews 2 whine 2 beat russia.

Novorussians do fly the confederate flag as well, or at least have, on limited occasion. Might just be some issues with procuring patches and flags of their own, so they just go with what exists. I sincerely doubt many of them even know it's a confederate flag.

True. For now sg us more trusted 2 me then the news(expect al jeezra, or something)

>The United States, China, and Russia are already locked in a new arms race to gain nanoweapons supremacy. Evidence suggests each major player is developing insect size drones, such as the United States Army's recently announced "fly drone," for surveillance and offensive missions.

>Millions of insect size drones, referred to as nanobots, are projected to become the new weapons of mass destruction. But controlling millions of nanobots is difficult; once released, they may go beyond an adversary's boarders and kill indiscriminately.

prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-book-reveals-nanoweapons-more-problematic-than-nuclear-weapons-300434049.html

Left one looks like fat, nerdy brother of Muhaysini.

Thoughts? Personally I think he's full of himself.

Not really. No one outside of the US gives a shit about the Confederates. Apparently the Confederate flag is a popular way to express a form of resistance outside of the US.

>AJ
>Al Qaeda News Network
should be banned in all western nations desu desu

Man, I can't wait for the gray goo apocalypse. Knowing the sheer ineptitude in governments, it's going to fucking happen at some point. No wonder there are no alien contacs, everyone's retarded and have killed themselves.

Ofcourse insects van kill more people in a day then humans in a year,(example. The asian hornet)

Are insect drones halal?

No I don't mean that sh-t. That news network in qatar

al hamd'ul illah

>the greatest threat to mankind is literally robot australian wild life

FREE KURDISTAN

What's going on here?
Is it just Kurds posturing? Or are they actually doing it while FOUR MONTHS is still going on?

blame dukes of hazzard

Well I think articles Robert Fisk, Joshua Landis and Seymour Hersh are always worth a read.

lol horizon zero dawn becomes real.

>soon,Cunt

It's Kurds rushing to take all the possible negotiation/buffer land they can. Smart move.

Maybe his articles are good. He's just the most sanctimonious speaker. I do enjoy Seymour Hersh articles.

Any recent map of the Salami front?

Certainly this articles might be a bit old, but. No suprise 2 me linkedin.com/pulse/isis-army-sinners-inspired-video-games-anime-ana-maria-luca

>tell me, If i remove the ring, Will you die

Wonder if ISIS will retreat.

>Or are they actually doing it while FOUR MONTHS is still going on?
Yes, they've been planning this offensive for a while. Apparently it's SDF only while the Kurds fight in Raqqa. Not sure how accurate that is though.
>What's going on here? Is it just Kurds posturing?
It's a land grab before the SAA can gobble up land north of the Euphrates. Plus there are oil/gas reserves just north of the river so the less there are in the hands of Syria the stronger the Kurds have at negotiations.

Here you go

Operation landgrab is lauched

>BREAKING: Syrian Army secures key oilfield near Deir Ezzor city, outflanks ISIS defenses
BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:07 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and allied forces moving towards Deir Ezzor city via the M20 highway have liberated a key oil field from ISIS, outflanking the terrorist group’s defenses in the process.

Moments ago, word came in the Syrian Army, striking out of the recently liberated town of Ash-Shula, secured the Thayyem oilfield, situated to the southwest of Deir Ezzor city.

In doing so Syrian forces are now endangering ISIS positions located in the corridor – generally referred to as the Deir Ezzor cemetery area – between Deir Ezzor city and the Deir Ezzor military airport.

The ISIS-held corridor is already under considerable pressure from southward pushing elite army units led by the Tiger Forces.

Not only does this move threaten to trap ISIS militants in the Deir Ezzor cemetery area, but it also puts pro-government forces in a position to lift the siege on on the Deir Ezzor military airport from a second unexpected direction.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-secures-key-oilfield-near-deir-ezzor-city-outflanks-isis-defenses/

> nanomachines

What a coincidence, ISIS just launched Operation Baqiyya (but only vs. SAA) phase 43.

Thanks. Seems that the populated areas are flanked hard. Heard some news of troops being moved from Hama to DeZ though.

ISIS soon out of Hama province

youtube.com/watch?v=9jA67VjzNk0#t=1m

video begins at 1 minute if the link doesn't take you there. I think playing imbed youtube videos doesn't recognize extra youtube formatting

Do you think the average ISIS grunt still thinks he is going to win this holy war
do they think they still can pull off a mirical victory?

Yeah, weirdly enough the northern flank seems to have stopped advancing.
Maybe they figured the offensive forces would be better used in DeZ whilst the NDF (the ones making gains in the south) would capture villages whilst RuAF picks off the jihadis moving their main force from the north to the south.
Interesting.

I wish Assad barrel bombed my ass