A reminder of what european culture used to mean. A reminder that it's over...

A reminder of what european culture used to mean. A reminder that it's over, and that you didn't do anything to preserve it, and that you actually don't know it yourself

This is a relic from the past from the civilization that doesn't exist anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=kFsI-czkebc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivcdNH0UAT0
youtube.com/watch?v=dP9Wp6QVbsk
youtube.com/watch?v=o-wadsd77tI
youtube.com/watch?v=4Y3Oqzz8sx8
youtube.com/watch?v=o_VL6ZYv2bE
youtube.com/watch?v=wlogKJhiGOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zXfd9VBtbvs
youtube.com/watch?v=dZWM6PNVvqo
youtube.com/watch?v=S8IreXxwwv4
youtube.com/watch?v=6dxWA2vqv7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a bump

Bump for you bro with some German culture
youtube.com/watch?v=ivcdNH0UAT0
youtube.com/watch?v=dP9Wp6QVbsk

Yes, let us remember the glorious past

we can try and remake a new future with all the art, music, culture, architecture and philosophy new and old

We have to learn it first, and appreciate it second.
Also, we have to make other people appreciate it as well

I enjoy our army music
youtube.com/watch?v=o-wadsd77tI
youtube.com/watch?v=4Y3Oqzz8sx8

yes i totally agree, i need to think about a way to promote our taste over the degenerate i can't come up with a simple answer.

Browsing Sup Forums I realized that you guys have this subconscious understanding that you "lost" something as civilization over the last decade, but couldn't name it. The most important thing is awareness of what we lost, of what we had, and why it was great. Notice how quickly, over the last few years our culture became trash.

Remember how 'bootylicious' Beyonce once was.
She hypnotised the world.
Probably the fake blonde hair.

And fake boobs. Never underestimate the boobs, because butt is obvious

Why is it dead?

If you like opera, support opera companies and go to see the opera.

I am not surprised that bong doesn't get it. It's not about "me", it's about "us". For all the boasting about aryans, ubermensch, degeneracy, we didn't notice that we regressed.

European culture is three Italians singing? You don't even know you're own culture. 50 years ago, saying there was such a thing as European culture was demeaning to each individual country of Europe.

Congratulations, you fell for the Jew tricks and associate all of Europe as one.

that's not the painting to put alt right on

You went full Orwell. Good job. It's nice how kikes overuse jew to make someone else's point invalid

You are a fool...Pavarotti is Italian, the other two are Spanish.
And I love all my European brothers.

I agree; both the alt-right and old faschoned traditionalists (we both hate neo-cons) must unite and preserve our cultures.

*fashioned (sorry for the horrible typo)

No need to correct, because I understand your point. We don't have to like each other, but we should certainly have some standards over how we treat each others

Absolutely: politically incorrect, but also respectful; the only limit to freedom of speech shoud be decency and those rules which brought forth the best of Western society.
We must take back words like "respect" and "love", cleanse them from the modern (((definitions))) which got attached to them (on this I agree with CommonFilth) and then implement them in our lives.
dzieƄ dobry, by the way (I'm Italian, and most of my friends here are Polish and Edtern European guys)

my favorite polish song by far
youtube.com/watch?v=o_VL6ZYv2bE

my fav french war chant:
youtube.com/watch?v=wlogKJhiGOQ

it's a song on the french/prussian war, relating a story of a little girl from Strasbourg (Alsace) and her father going to war

here's the translation but the sound is shit, so if anyone is interested just mute it and play both so you see the translation youtube.com/watch?v=zXfd9VBtbvs

In germany the problem goes deeper. Most germans don't speak proper german anymore but either 90s TV german or turk pidgin. Germans don't produce their own traditional music and literature anymore, just shit that panders to the lowest common denominatior.
German food has been replaced by kebab and pizza.

>youtube.com/watch?v=o_VL6ZYv2bE
I love that song as well!

Sorry to hear that we Italians are part of the problem...I moved to England a few years ago and I feel terrible for how many bad people from my Country are here. I'll get my degree in a few years, pay my debts to this Country and leave: I don't want to be a burden to this already wounded Nation.

Some folk
youtube.com/watch?v=dZWM6PNVvqo
youtube.com/watch?v=S8IreXxwwv4

I follow a pretty good account on twitter @artofitaly

She posts pictures of paintings, architecture, sculpture etc.

She constants rants about this - how all the alt-right claim to want to preserve culture but they themselves don't appreciate or even know any of it and just binge on modern crap.

I told her a) that's not true, it's just MOST people binge on modern crap
and
b) modern education is basically completely useless at best, and actively poisonous at worst. That means most intelligent, curious people these days arrive at the age of 20 or so, and realize they have been cheated out of *something*, but they're not quite sure what.
So they have to then educate themselves, which is pretty tough, because they had all their most receptive years wasted in schools.

I'm a lot older than the average Sup Forums user & I have spent most of my life, off and on, trying to make up for the uselessness of my schooling.

we lost identity.

pretty good desu

fuck the germans and the russians
a good german is a dead german
a good russian is a dead russian

thanks
well I have some Russian friends...

I'm going to opera every week what's your point ?

>and realize they have been cheated out of *something*, but they're not quite sure what.
I think that you nailed it here. I want to remind Sup Forums WHY we are angry over the modern world, and why are fighting. We need to remember, why we are resisting the globalist's programming.

The video I posted in the OP stroke me painfully, because I realized that back then, even a retard knew, who these people were, even if didn't care about the opera. The thing is, everyone aspired to be part of the higher culture, to be better, nobody cherished mediocrity, and it was desirable for most folks to at least taste the basics of classic arts, to not look like an uncultured pleb. At some point in history, when technology became easily available, we exchanged our standards for conformism, and feel-good mentality. I'm not saying that technology is bad, but that we became to lazy about ourselves. We let our enemies not only to control the narrative, but also the way we speak think, and act. Instead of changing the game, we only change the players.

I recently picked up some of the old sci-fi magazines and started reading essays. So many thought-provoking ideas and a lot of them were about the incoming dumbing down of next generations. I remember that when I first read it in early 00s, I thought of it as some ramblings of a geezer, but nowadays, maybe I became a geezer myself. I mean, look how quickly we consume music, movies, literature, even games without giving it time, a second thought, without digesting it. It's movie after movie, music is mostly for background, while we post on Sup Forums and text some of our friends.

I have a feeling like we should slow down a little, and re-learn to appreciate basic things again.

I am ranting a little, but then again, I feel like I had to vent some of my feels.

That as a civilization, we became very numb

You will have to elaborate your point and while I do agree some traditions and customs may be gone now, I'm pretty sure opera and museums will stand way after you and me are gone, don't worry.

That you are a fag? Surrendermonkey, kill yourself

It's not about them existing, because they will always exist, it's about that we, as a society, we became a parody of ourselves.

I grandpa fucking loved all this Melodie Hindmarch.
I grew up convinced that germany was some kind of musical powerhouse.

That flag.
Glass Houses...Stones?

I was lucky enough to see one of these concerts. Wish I could re-live it today. And I saw all of these men perform live in concert and opera. I was just a kid but my mother fell in love with opera and got me into it as well. One of the ultimate European art forms, so stirring and magnificent, a celebration of the human voice and spirit. Little did I know back then that Europe was already in its waning years. None of us knew.

Hearing Pavarotti sing live was indescribable. Literally a perfect singer. His voice would just fill you up, the power and sweetness of it. Listen to this one all the way though--the high note's astonishing but the whole thing is peerless, really.

youtube.com/watch?v=6dxWA2vqv7U

If you like Pavarotti, check out the legendary Swedish tenor Jussi Bjorling as well. Phenomenal.

The funny thing is, I don't think any tenor nowadays would reach the popularity that Pavarotti had. When Pavarotti died, one of our main media operafag (who also died few years ago) said that the problem is that great people go, but there is no one new to fill the shoes.