twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They already got eastern Germany, this is nigger tier gibs grabbing

GO POLAND

>They already got eastern Germany
not yet
And yes, pay up goy

FOR

It's time to pay up, Hanz

Pay up Hans, normally I'd call this nigger-gibbing, but Poland is based and Germany is cuck-state incarnate so I support Polands efforts to rob germany blind.

GET FUCKED KRAUTS.

Hahahaha holy shit
>Try to make me take rapeugees

pay denbts hans

MY

plz tell me youre a troll. Isreal is sucking Gemany dry. I dont think Germans can afford another country being a leech..

Yeah, fuck Germany. Not specifically the German people, but Merkel and all the other Jew controlled libshits running that nation.

>Look at me, I'm the refugee now.

Then stop paying Israel

HEALTH

Fuck off Slavniggers, you are not getting any gibs.

Remarkable how this godforsaken board is still supporting pooland even though it (rightly) shits on Israel all day long for the exact same reason of perpetuating white guilt.

Honestly it's Israel sucking America dry desu

CARE

i wonder what nationality could be behind this meme flag hmmm

Didn't the EU say "gibs me dat billion" a few days ago in response to Poland saying fuck off to rapefugees? Fucking kek I think I saw a post last night suggesting that Poland ask for reparations for WWII. What a world

What's with poles and this lame ass victim complex
>Nazis shoot children
>You were using those children as soldiers
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Force me

REPNS

>Making Germany pay for unjust war reparations while it's currently going through some shit
I wonder what could go wrong..

You're implying the German government is gonna do anything good with that money.

When I saw this jpg I thought of a Kitkat then I said to myself break me off a piece of that Klip-kraut Bar...

Kill me.

time to pay Kraut

literally nigger tier begging

>take rapefugees
>gib one trillion

Unfuckable lard ass

Could Germans as a race actually handle anarchy? Seems like the worst ideology for them.

It'd be the funniest shit if Germoney agreed but only if Poland agreed to take in 1 million nigrants.

>$1 trillion for a 70yr old war

I don't think nations had a trillion back then.

This is, clearly, an insane request
but the world is so insane right now, that the funny part is those cucks can accept it and pay

Nope, early Germanic tribes were fucking barbaric and shit during the time of the
Roman Empire, so much so they contributed to it's actual collapse

>unjust
It'd be unjust if Hungary asked for it, but Poland was absolutely fucked over because of the german agression in WW2.

Thats what you krauts get when trying to force others take niggers in.

How did the romans solve slaves taking everyones jobs and the rich no longer needing payed workers? We will face the same thing with automation.

>What is inflation
You truly are an American.

Jesus christ way too many people here don't seem to get the context that this is in response to Germany trying to highroad Poland about not taking in more refugees
It's not a real request, it's political bants

more gibs plz X-DDD

I mean while Germany keeps just shoveling money into Greece's pockets why not shame them about mudslimes and get some of that money for themselves.

>Germany tries to bully people into doing what it wants by playing Most Progressive Nation and saying "WHAT'S THE MATTER, AREN'T YOU PROGRESSIVE?? ARE YOU... RACIST????? ARE YOU SOME KIND OF BACKWARD RACIST NATIONALIST?!"
>Poland responds by saying "if you're so progressive and anti-nationalist, apologize for WW2"
>Germany forced to say "That's fucking stupid! Germany doesn't owe you shit!", causing cognitive dissonance in people who assume Germany would bend over backwards to suck your cock to apologize for WW2 and be progressive
>OR, cave and concede she owes Poland something

kek, pretty masterful

hmm i wonder what is behind this eu flag

Slaves in the Roman Empire only took the lower-class jobs and only them,
Anything else more sophisticated were left to the native Roman citizens. No exceptions.
It had a good balance.

They regulated the slaves aswell of course by slaughtering any extra
slaves they didn't need in the Empire

Are poles literal niggers?

to be fair its hilariously low effort required and it gets them either massive amounts of free revenue or they get to shit on the globalist capitol of the world hard. The best part is? they can pull this exact shit again next year like they did last year and the same shit will go down too, so its like free reliable revenue from cuckany without having to try.

Why, looking for a new bull?

Control your interracial cuckolding fetish burger.

ouch.

I will when your whole continent does

Hm, I'm gonna pay you in lead. Nice little 7,92×57mm nuggets, yes?
Enough for everyone.

Poland no!

Pay in gold, krauts. No cheques accepted.

lmao

Can't stop the obsessive fantasies you have for my continent m8.

>5 years later

as the years go by germany gets raped more and more and its hilarious

Germany: Hurr, you will pay 6 gorillion for not taking in rapefugees of the religion of peace!
Poland: Oh yeah? Since we're making ridiculous demands, how about you pay me 1 trillion for WW2?
Germany: HURR! You make such ridiculous claims, Polan!

The irony is real.

>Nice little 7,92×57mm nuggets
>....mmmm, nuggets

You just want that cheap potato vodka because your face isn't swollen enough yet.

>Poland you go -80,000km2 (negative)
>that should cover those 6 million death(20% of population)

And the American has to think about food again, because he's not swollen enough all around.

>that pic
What the sauce for the original? Don't tell me it is what I think it is.

6 Million is a very... familiar number...

poland YES!

Fight back against the jew run EU that have taken over all governmental institutions in the west just like they did the banks.

That is the point, genius. Communist garbage doesn't work without other people's money.

You and whose son?

>They already got eastern Germany

nope.

They are heavily mixed with kikes.

>POLAND 1
>GERMANISTAN 0

the last laugh is always a good one

i think it's finally time for germans to face the consequences of their acts during ww2 and pay reparation to Poland

I could do it alone with my right arm blown off.

It's more dick-waving brought on by Germany constantly threatening Poland for not taking in any rapefugees

That white guy goes to work all day, slaving away. That chick and that bull are basically home together all day long...

Not really, germans try share their guilty with whole europe and with poland too. This fuckers want drown all europe in their crimes.

Not yet. I'm still seeing East Germany on the map.

Did they account for the damage it did to the polish people 500 years into the future?

>Polish government signs an agreement giving up on war reparations in the 50s
60 years later:
>So yea we changed our mind

Are you implying the decision in the 50's belonged to the polish government?

Hahahahahah.

>German government signs an agreement stating that the first country which receives a refugee is responsible for them
30 years later:
>So yea we changed our mind

Soviet puppet government is not an organization with much validity.
Some of them had problem speaking Polish.

Go Poland. You can do it.

They are both (((journalists))) according to the UNHCR article. But yeah, the idea isn't that far-fetched.
Can't blame the nigger deserter (Syrian, 29) though, the woman looks fuckable and besides it was the guy who invited him to stay.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_Poland
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_in_occupied_Poland_during_World_War_II
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation

Why is it when Poles demand gibs and reparations it's seen as 'based' rather than them behaving like typical niggers?

If it didn't why did it take 25 years after becoming democratic to make this decision?

Because it got democratic now, not 25 years ago.
Everything before 2016 was basically communist, with by communists and their communist grandchildren.

>give free money
>blame people for take this money
See, thats ur problem, most of you wh*te fags like play with rules when other side dont give a shit about them. Do it slavs, muslims, jews and now try it germans to reshape history of europe.

Because in this particular case it's specifically in response to Krauts demanding that Poles become as cucked as they are

I'm just saying that your 6 million deaths statistic
is very similar to the 6 million Jew deaths one.

Germany should pay. They learned nothing and try distroy Europe again.

Kek. Ok then.
>yea all governments begore this one were illegitimate be because I didn't like them
That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.

Brits calling poles out is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. You nitpick every minor thing they do, yet you've opened your gates to literal terrorists who are creating no-go zones inside your country. You're venting your pent-up tensions over the savages on other white people. Fucking beta losers the lot of you.

>give out gibs
>why do you take gibs?

What you should learn is not to give out gibs.
Your system will crash and it's better if I take the money before it happens instead of a nig.

And now the gook thinks he can communicate with humans.

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

Time to spread those asscheecks, krauts.