Pol BTFO

Pol BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-08/canada-pot-stocks-rally-as-ontario-to-open-weed-storefronts
jewishtoronto.com/ojhm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Pol BTFO
Canadia BTFO*

Fix'd that for ya.

how...

>unanimously

Is there any hope for leafland at all?

CANADA YES

This, we all know you are fucked leaf, its just a question of how much time, and how much land the United States will Annex.

>ha ha we get the MOST islam!
>Sup Forums loses

Canadian logic.

>Canadacucks have a bunnch of megalomaniac sociopaths in their government structure who are creating an ideological chymera to appease their lowest common denominator and keep themselves in power
You must be proud.

sounds more like canada btfo

>*blocks your path*

canada cucked hard

Leave it to the koala cuntfucker to fail to understand and process sarcasm.

Where would Candada be today without the invaluable contributions of Muslims throughout its history eh

Proof Ontario is a faggot residing within a homo:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-08/canada-pot-stocks-rally-as-ontario-to-open-weed-storefronts

Is it time to officially recognize Canada as more cucked than Sweden? fucking abominable country.

>Comedia

LOL saudi arabia fucking owns ur country

Only I can save Canada

You should do it then while there is still anything resembling Canada to save.

I wish I didn't clear my cookies so frequently because "pol btfo" and all its iterations would be number one on my filter list

Is Canada in a worse spot than us?

I bet the Saudis are paying big bucks to their policy makers.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHBAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaahhaHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahhahahahahAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHGAYHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH *deep inhale* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHABAAHAHAHAHAHAHABVAHahahahahaHAHAHahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahahhahahahHAHAHHAHAHAHhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Once the 800k DACA migrants swarm Canada they'll have to introduce Taco Month

how does something like this happen?

just ontario. which is most of the country I guess. but honestly I don't give a fuck, Im fine with my comfy small town no one wants to immigrate to

I would point out Ontario is already completely cucked and doesn't exactly reflect the rest of Canada . Rest is too but not quite as obviously as Ontario is .

all the while chanting *annexation and then deportation* kek

>In the midst of the spring bloom in May, the province of Ontario proudly celebrates Jewish Heritage Month (JHMO) by acknowledging the plentiful and impressive achievements and contributions made by the members of the Jewish community while honouring Ontario’s Jewish rich culture & heritage.

jewishtoronto.com/ojhm

This is old news and no one cares it was just a chance for the Wynne majority MPPs to show just how sjw they are

I wish we had a real conservative party.

I'm sorry but this is funny as shit.
There are so many religions and sects within those religions and/or new age spiritual/ philosophical ideologies and they chose Islamic heritage and to dedicate an entire month. They might as well just declare their independence and implement caliphate now.

I'm waiting for Trudeau or someone to go full Constantine-mode, converts to Islam on deathbed and installs it as the state religion of Canada.

your grandchildren will be white and catholic

If your enemy subjugates you under sharia, you win.

More like Ontario BTFO once it hits Sweden levels of YES in another 5 years or so.

Canadian pollies larping hard for that Saudi and Gult extortion money..

Sup Forums BTFO? Obviously it's leaf's BTFO.

fucking leafs lol

>Pol BTFO
More like we knew that Canada was a lost cause.

That is to say Saudi and Gulf state extortion money...

Not if you keep encouraging shitskins to "commemorate their heritage" and rape every woman who isn't wrapped in a tablecloth.

> many years ago, frenchman marries brown native woman in canada
>decades later, their son marries irish woman
> I am born, redhead, white as snow

oh and zero knowledge about native heritage despite it being the first in this country and the government pushing it for decades

Isn't it about time Ontario changed that problematic flag?

for sure. its why our media doesnt criticize them. a saudi %stake in news corp is keeping murdoch in power

why do these women always look the same?

white, glasses and wrinkly as shit

>annexing Canada

newfriend

Canada is such a joke of a country

thank you, user.
now come occupy us, it would be so easy, user.

Leading the world in being just North of the United States, eh.

>tfw you just saw the birth of Islamic state of Canada.

*builds condos in your small town to put refugees in*

It's everyone's issue, friend.