Sup Forums makes sure to only eat out of, drink out of, and store food in BPA-free plastic containers, right?

Sup Forums makes sure to only eat out of, drink out of, and store food in BPA-free plastic containers, right?

stainless steel and glass is also acceptable

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria
arstechnica.com/science/2017/09/survey-finds-small-amounts-of-microplastics-in-tap-water-the-world-over/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am slowly starting to transfer my stuff away from plastic containers, but it's hard because litterally everything is wrapped or stored in that shit. Its cheap, lightweight and strong.

I mean they even found fucking plastic bits in sea salt...shits is everywhere

Bpa free plastic contains Bps which is even more toxic than Bpa

All plastic is shit, no matter its marketing, but it's hard to get away from it.
I drink only from steel, ceramic or glass containers. But it's getting harder to buy food that isn't somehow stored in a plastic container. More or less every item I would want to purchase at the shops is dispensed in plastic, whether it's meat, vegetables, a staple... fucking annoying that.

Nope, BPA free is fine.

I only drink out of sterling silver containers. I dropped $1k on a pure sterling silver flask, the thing is a beauty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria

Whatever you say, Papa Smurf

My water distiller pours straight into a large glass bowl and if I need to take water with me I have a bunch of glass bottles.

>distilled water

WHY

Beats fluoridated water.

you can filter flouridated water without distilling it

for someone who im sure has researched flouridated water, I'm not sure why you haven't clearly looked into the obvious health problems and lack of benefits that come from distilled water

You need reverse osmosis for fluoride AFAIK and that's $$$$$.
Sure I've read about mineral deficiencies and that shit, I just don't believe it, plus I try to drink natty river water whenever I can.

Just have a reverse-osmosis system installed under your sink and drink out of a glass

75$$$$$$$
much dollar

>drinking water

Last I checked they were thousands of dollars but sure I'll look into again.

pic related is what i use. you attach it to the bathtub and store your water in canisters. it's the best water you will ever drink, and for cooking everything has better flavor.

Why aren't you filtering your water, morons? It's so easy..

i hope your supplementing for all the minerals that you loss through reverse osmosis

yes i have baking soda and kosher salt here

sure, only use glass containers!

Then put tap water in them. What could possibly go wrong?

arstechnica.com/science/2017/09/survey-finds-small-amounts-of-microplastics-in-tap-water-the-world-over/

What do you anons make of electric kettles? One would assume they are designed to be safe but then again they are heated multiple times per day.

I don't think any kettle which is constructed of plastic or has plastic below the water line is good.
I got a stainless kettle for that reason.