Looking for a bored troll

This is a dumb request, but might as well give it a shot. So, my dude decided to elaborately lie to me for an entire year. I mean, full on mental assault, making me feel crazy for bring curious about the shady things. Long story short, I find out at the end of it all that I was absolutely correct, and even moreso, he had an entire other relationship with a woman, risking my sexual and emotional health. I reached out to her, hurt, and without a care in the world she blocked me, still with him, no regard to what their actions did. I'm so angry at them both, I just want anyone to troll them with literally whatever. Her tag for IG and Twitter are @knightingail and on fb she is Gail Knight. Has orange eyebrows and a face that shows no fucks. Nothing will cure this heartache, I am shattered, and there is nothing I can do about it, but her being annoyed in the least bit after everything they did to me would probably help a small amount. This was a super gay post, and trust me I'm vomiting in my own mouth, but I'm also hurt and angry so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tits or gtfo

BUMO

your boyfriend didn't want you and neither do we

kill yourself

Hello, I am the Sup Forums designated supervisor.
What race is he?

Fuck off

NYPA

I'll do it if you will be my online girlfriend.

You need to show tits while wearing a SS cap and then we'll see

Otherwise GTFO

Ok, we will get right on that, thank you.

try /adv/ we'll only give you bad advice because it's funny

lol is this your boyfriend?

Tell us more.
Can we get him fired from his job/ can we get her shunned in her family unit/community?
Public STD scare from close associates?

That's the spirit!

Hol up, Is that eye makeup?

she's pretty hot, user. sign her up for telemarketers.

>try /adv/ we'll only give you bad advice because it's funny

...and that's what makes it art, man.

Fuck off. That's not what this is used for. Lurk more.

he looks like an absolute faggot who takes himself way too seriously.

fag

Looks like Ramona's first evil ex boyfriend

Lmao get fucked

I didn't read because HOLY FUCK THAT UGLY FONT KYS

>So, my dude decided to elaborately lie to me for an entire year. I mean, full on mental assault, making me feel crazy for bring curious about the shady things. Long story short, I find out at the end of it all that I was absolutely correct, and even moreso, he had an entire other relationship with a woman, risking my sexual and emotional health.
>my boyfriend

IGNORE
SODOMITE
ORDERS

Jesus OP, you should be glad this happened. I know you wont be at first but ffs, you're lucky this happened. You need to lurk moar is you think this is what you wanted/needed in a man.

>inciting agents of chaos from an ancient egyptian amphibian divinination forum against an ex-lover
>not crazy

i've got bad news for you, sweetie

>Fags

fags go through 1000s of partners just accept you were another shell on the beach he pozzed into.

Suck it up buttercup you just got a taste of the TOP 10 ANIME BETRAYALS

Look on the bright side now you can smoke that meth when you get that sweet bug fever

K Y S
Y
S

At least this user gets it lel.

Also MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Fuck off whore, not your personal army

Tits or gtfo you cunt

>1 post by this ID

You can't just summon a troll army with no followup and no tits. There's a whole rule about that. You got 10 posts to redeem yourself before this gets auto-saged.

- Mods

>1 post by this ID
TEE HEE SILLY BOYS

stupid woman respect the rules, Tits or GTFO, theres no reason to point your gender out unless you are a literal fucking whore and deserve no respect anyways, also don't forget muh sandwich.

I am too trashed to deal with this shit myself. I hope somebody is voip'ing op's parents right now to discuss their daughters heroin problem.

mate if someone is willing to fuck over someone's relationship i don't think a couple of shitposts on twitter will do much

but i'm bored so may as well call her a whore

Women date "men" like this, what worthless creatures they are. Nobody should help op out, especially since it's a one post.

talked shit on that image
did my good deed for the day