Trump is part of a secret group that's about to REDPILL THE WORLD

Other urls found in this thread:

whatdoesitmean.com/index2368.htm
whatdoesitmean
unvis.it/whatdoesitmean.com/index2368.htm
youtu.be/n6qY37ktckU?t=110
forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2017/02/25/president-trump-replace-the-dollar-with-gold-as-the-global-currency-to-make-america-great-again/#44d9888b4d54
twitter.com/usmint/status/900770475764314112
youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big if true...

i am gonna shill this link from fringe christcucks
whatdoesitmean.com/index2368.htm

Archived that satire/fake news site for you.

>whatdoesitmean com/index2368.htm
unvis.it/whatdoesitmean.com/index2368.htm

Did he renounce the Jew yet? No? K.

Keep me posted.

i am too lazy to archive (>__

Barron is the Key

I found out the pastor who gave Trump the prayer shawl gave him a masonic handshake and read to him that specific verse.

Mark 9:23

Check out this video

youtu.be/n6qY37ktckU?t=110

Why the fuck did everybody who is anybody go to Antarctica in that narrow time frame last winter?

It was like a damn exodus, do they have a Galt's Gulch out there?

Newt's wife is ambassador to the Vatican as well. Nobody talked about that.

>I found out the pastor who gave Trump the prayer shawl gave him a masonic handshake and read to him that specific verse.

show proofs

watch the video you can see them shake hands lmao.

what makes you think that's him

faith

>he throws us bones when we need them here.
>probably Trump posts in same thread where the secret society is "discovered"

There is a reason for all this
1.)Distraction/Disinfo
2.)Real

in any case we have to dig into it. Prove it or discover the fake.

worth looking
also this

>having faith in Sup Forums posts
go outside

its ok user. Kek loves you too.

during the phoenix rally he refused to call out names and eventually said anonymous instead
was he implying something

I just know.

Psychic here, I had a vision about Trump way back in the Primaries, I knew he was going to win. I also felt his actions are going to bring about the beginning of the ascension of human consciousness.
It is Gods will.

DONALD TESLA

>new money
FUCK THIS SHIT lads
DO NOT CONSENT TO PIC RELATED fuckfuckfuck

What makes you think they're about to "redpill the world" ?

Crypto - blockchain

It won't be a lame-ass world currency unless it's all gold and silver in every nation.

Which I believe is the plan, and actually a return to the status quo for thousands of years. It's the only fair way.

Donald, if it's really you on Sup Forums, in your next tweet, tweet the word "shadilay"

No. They're ending the FED, dude. Connect the dots.

forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2017/02/25/president-trump-replace-the-dollar-with-gold-as-the-global-currency-to-make-america-great-again/#44d9888b4d54

What a load of fucking shit. Tesla died old alone and abandoned.

END THE FUCKING FED FAGGOT

It's okay shill. We forgive you

There is no way it will ever be anything like a crypto-coin.

This is Trump, he likes real estate and has said to buy gold many times. Universal chipped credits backed by nothing from some opaque magic computer is the CIA nigger plan.

you delusional faggots will go to such lengths to deny you were kiked

Repent.

there''s no gold left in either Fort Knox nor in Canada
but Russia and Chyna has LOADS of it

it is the (((multipolar world order))) in the making

>its real

Nah dog. twitter.com/usmint/status/900770475764314112

he should mention 4 POLiticians.

autism level > 9000

I always forget he is a Macleod

Edison and Tesla founded a society together... way too stupid.

>Phillippines
Even though you're probably pretty redpilled on gold compared to a normal burger, I'm no normal burger.

I know what's going on and I even know where a bunch of the gold is. So does Trump.

john titor is morey haber

there's an article out there about bankers complaining about the "end of easy money"

Except Edison tried and succeeded in destroying Tesla. Apart from that, the rest seems reasonable.

>plus ultra
This isn't some weebo superhero anime.
No such club exists

>implying you can come out of the gates shooting
its a slow, long game. a wrong move could cost everything

Thanks for the input.

It's allready beginning to happen.

Is it really though? A one world currency, is not a new idea and not tied to just an Alphabet agency, it is a NWO plan, the Antichrist plan...unltimately the devil's plan.
Kushner owns a company with a patented RFID microchip implementation system, and in one of the President's earliest rallies he called for a biometric ID policy to be put into place.

Of course it's real

all this talk about gold reminds me of the Full Disclosure scenario by NewAge cucks

of course pic related MUST hapen first

Ending the fed would essentially kill neoliberalism. Can't print money, can't give gibs, can't get elected.

Hmm

Well shit, we're going to get chipped, a lot of anons in the previous threads have been super against it. I don't want to be tagged like an animal.
Well sheeit

Fair play insider.

We aint gonna get chipped u fags. It's called a card.

#
I too had this very same line of thinking
I would be very careful of ascribing the term "savior" to any person in a high position of government or world leadership; especially considering how fast he was able to rise to power.
Secret societies, whether you believe them to be good or bad; their actions, manueverings and decisions are made under the cover of darkness, not the light or out in the open. Of couse, it is all for the "good of mankind" and "peace and prosperity", but those are some the very same ways/ ideals ascribed to the personality of and how the Antichrist will assume his authority of global government control. And although TPTB have always believed the NWO one world government will happen under their authority, it most likely will come from somebody outside of their agenda and influnce. As well, as supposedly, never wanting the mantel of a world leader position in the first place, but only because those around him and his followrs will believe he would be the only one that could accomplish these things. There are some things pointing to NWO/Antichrist system beginning to emerge here in the USA under the cover of humanitarian effort. Look into some weird and troubling Hurticane Harvey coverage by CNN...the FEMA shelters being connected to Walmart, connecting to other phophetic events happrning world wide. I truly hope this feeling of unease the past few weeks is nothing but alarmism, but something feels a bit off. The devil is the father of lies, his NWO/Beast system will come, but not through the avenues everybody expects. This could very well be another group that is just the opposite side of the same coin.

Wishful thinking.

and retina scans prolly

So you're on the left coast? How can we trust a Californian?

BEGONE DEMIURGE

BEGONE!!!!!!

so which one are you

National ID card? As long as it stops voter fraud I'm for it m8

No, he isn't.

Thanks for the input.

Checked

Well shit, someone came down to Washington from a higher league.

The jelly Blackman in the front row!

Some of those tards might be telling the truth, and others telling lies to cover up amazing things. It all gets called tinfoil.

You don't want to be chipped, don't take the Mark; taking the mark of the beast will damn your soul forever.
How am I a demiurge? I truly hope and pray the President is working for only the good of our Country, against the Cabal and is on the side of God, just as I hope and pray we dont see a NWO in our lifetime.

44th grandson making Donald Trump the 45th prophet of Islam...

youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc

>billion million
>1,000,000,000

Yeah I doubt government bonds are routinely issued or accepted with obvious errors in the amount on them.

Jews are really gods chosen people. the sooner you realise this the better.

Is there another thing that Trump is the 45th of?

Stop LARPing

#
Seriously, who besides us and the ones already knowing would belive Trump is a time traveller?
You should know how it feels when something hides in plain sight and (((they))) are mocking us with it.

The only thing worse than a Britfag is his retarded abbo cousin

hey, dont steal my posts

>one billion million (or $1 quadrillion)
>$1 000 000 000
lel

#
I am thinking right now if the phrase "non plus ultra" is related somehow? Like we were tought to name anything great "non plus ultra" but we literally worshipped the cabals with that phrase.

Everyone who donated to his campaign got one of these. I got one and im literal who tier.

He is a retard you only archive leftist crap like buzzfeed

Sorry, im not trying to steal them. I just wanted them to be seen...i think you have made some excellent points.

Delet this

ASIDE FROM THE OBVIOUS

I'm looking for a third thing here JFC

I must've done it wrong, I apologize.

Cras es noster.

>plus ultra

Fiat justitia ruat cælum

We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the Earth from the miseries of disease, and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow.

A new national pride will stir our souls, lift our sights, and heal our divisions.

It is time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget: that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots, we all enjoy the same glorious freedoms, and we all salute the same great American Flag.

And whether a child is born in the urban sprawl of Detroit or the windswept plains of Nebraska, they look up at the same night sky, they fill their heart with the same dreams, and they are infused with the breath of life by the same almighty Creator.

So to all Americans, in every city near and far, small and large, from mountain to mountain, and from ocean to ocean, hear these words:

You will never be ignored again.

Your voice, your hopes, and your dreams, will define our American destiny. And your courage and goodness and love will forever guide us along the way.

Together, We Will Make America Strong Again.

We Will Make America Wealthy Again.

We Will Make America Proud Again.

We Will Make America Safe Again.

And, Yes, Together, We Will Make America Great Again. Thank you, God Bless You, And God Bless America.

That's the end of his inauguration address.

UNLOCK. THE MYSTERIES. OF SPACE. They've been hidden away for a long long time.