I was going to vote yes on the gay marriage thing here...

I was going to vote yes on the gay marriage thing here, but now that I heard (((they))) tried to get this doctor deregistered I am going to vote no.

I can't stand people who try to fuck you over for having a different opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/circus-acrobat-alleged-to-have-spread-hiv/news-story/2d89d201e2920b61e07f78bed10ee9b5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I saw a gay person's Facebook post today trying to convince people to vote "yes". The stupid thing is her way of convincing the reader was to shame them and basically tell us we have no say in it and that we're cunts for having an opinion. I was also going to vote "yes" but after that post I'm on the fence.

Also, that doctor is actually being considered for deregistration because she said that gay conversion therapy camps are effective. Still bullshit, but much more understandable. Don't fall for media manipulation, that doctor is practically non-relevant.

Truth is this is one of the least important issues for the zeitgeist to be enveloped.

I 100% agree with the right for homosexual partners to be married under God, and I'm still voting no. Because the amount of suffering that can be caused to faggots overwhelms the amount of suffering that will occur for monogamous homosexual couples.

you fucking Australian fags!! how about you fill the rest of the world in on what is happening in your country!!!!

I'm glad the ABC ran with this story. I must have red pilled a lot of people. This photo is of the cunt who tried to petition the medical board to deregister her. His name is (((Lev Lafayette))).

Fucking politicians... these cunts have completely diverted the spotlight from any real fucking issues; and they've got you faggots arguing about if gay people should marry.

This is all a ploy, so these fucking pollie cunts don't have to tackle the harder problems, like housing affordability.

If it wasn't this it'd be something else cunt.

The media is who is mainly doing it.

Housing is affordable though, people just want to spend their money traveling and buying name brand shit and cool cars.

The housing market is based on 2 people working full-time now, it has been for awhile. If you have 2 people on a normal income you can easily afford to buy a home even in a good area.

the woman in your pic is a real doctor and they try to make her lose her job?

shits fucked up.

I wont lolita legalised if ssm is. Its the exact same argument points but apparently only one is acceptable

>Wasn't going to bother voting, even half considering voting yes so people would finally shut up about this meaningless tripe
>See posts by people trying to guilt everyone into voting yes
>See shit like in OP

Voting no, for sure.

>fags being married under God
Your not a real christian. Your a phony.

Housing is affordable

>2000
>Parents bought a block of land and built an average sized house in an average middle class suburb for $170,000
>Average salary then was ~$35,000
>Could buy a house of about 5 years of an average person's pre-tax salary

>2017
>Parent's house valued at $850,000, other houses in the area selling for about the same
>Average salary ~$80,000, if we're being generous
>Same average house now costs proportionally double what it costs not that long ago.

You don't see a problem with this?

i only heard lolita

He's a retard don't bother.

Make the leftist chimp-out bigly..
vote NO.

Good.... vote NO and that takes away the issue...no excuse to keep going on about it.

Seriously this

Really, most of us have no problem with anyone protecting their own religious rights sans the occasionally equally awful other side of the nihilistic spectrum that wants to push their agenda on us.

>Libtards want to deregister a doctor for supporting gay conversion therapy, which is completely volutary
>Happily support doctors prescribing kids hormones that could permanently damage their development because they happen to like a pink or play with dolls

Really gets the noggin joggin

yeah, it's all the (((media))). the same shit is being pushed in every white country in the world. but it's just the shitty media.

why does it take your government like 3 weeks to count those votes? i want to know the results/see leftist chimpout if possible asap.

Aussies have to be sure to get the count right after they bungled port Arthur

There will probably be a highly scrutinized counting process because you can bet your arse if there's any irregularities the Lefties will take scream non stop..take it to court and whine like little bitches.

>vote yes on brexit
>it wins
>vote tory in election
>it wins
Honestly it seems to best voting strategy is to pick whatever is going to piss off the most people

Vote no ozzies, make papa proud.

It means counting and recounting and recounting every time there is a objection on even a single ballot paper.

Was in Clovers "City of Sydney" today.
Fucking rainbow flags everywhere inscribed with "Vote Yes"
>fuckthismytaxespayforthis.jpeg
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then the vote ends up 70% yes and proves you bigots are on the wrong side of history

>bigots
do you not know what this word means?

remember Aussies, it never stops with these faggots. once you give an inch, they want a mile. soon you'll be decriminalizing the knowing spread of AIDS to uninformed partners then being shamed into paying for these faggots to get free lifelong expensive antiviral drugs.
Seriously as one Anglo to another, make sure you vote no.

You just nailed my Trump voting strategy.

Will candidate A piss off the people I can't stand or will candidate B? Oh, A will? Well guess I'm with him then.

All good mate, we know...
news.com.au/national/circus-acrobat-alleged-to-have-spread-hiv/news-story/2d89d201e2920b61e07f78bed10ee9b5

Wew

Fucking pooftas

This.

I was going to vote no but voting yes now after reading this thread

They'll ride with you

yeah, and? what the fuck should people do about it retard? vote yes? what the fuck are you even trying to say

Marriage is between a man and a woman. Refute this. PROTIP: You can't

>mfw
SO PROGRESSIVE

You're not on Reddit now Faggot!
Would always, all my life would've voted YES if you spastics never aligned yourselves with Muslims.
You've completely fucked yourselves teaming up with the most hated cunts on Earth.
It's so paradoxically retarded, i don't know how the left is going to save face?

We're the Bigots???