(((journalist))) try to push Italians out of Italy

La Repubblica newspaper is own by a Jew and it is full of jewish journalists, and they alwasy try to spread hate against our country.
This newspaper is the most important one for leftists, and they are brainwashed everyday by those (((journalists))).

But this time this is too much:
>Boys and girls, don't come back.
>Stay away from our, your Country.
>repubblica.it/politica/2017/09/04/news/ragazzi_non_tornate_diamanti-174595598/
>Ilvo (((Diamanti)))

Nobody give a shit about Italy...

What is like in italy? Do you live first world?

Do you know what it means first world??

GRAZZI REGAZZI GIO VINAZIIIIIII

yes

Couldn't you drive the traitorous news out?

The irony is that young people can't come back due to the shit their beloved PD did. Fuck Repubblica, hypocritical pieces of shit

When I was in Iraq about 10 years ago I used to hang out with these italian air force dudes at Talill.

They were cool, gave me booze, and knew how to party. Are men like that rare in your country?

italy is so fucking cucked, if the men there had any balls they would be passing laws to remove jews from their population and start rounding them up to eliminate them.

most of us are like that

Oh. Well, those guys were fun as fuck.

>*insert country* is so fucking cucked, if the men there had any balls they would be passing laws to remove jews from their population and start rounding them up to eliminate them.
most generic complaint i've ever seen

There is a taboo about jews, after some muslims publicated online the list of jews in univertsities and newspapers (saying that they were working as Israel spies) and some historians were debating about holocaust, PD (democratic party, first founder of the party is the owner of La Repubblica and a lot of others mass media) put a law that jail who do "hate speech" about jews and or holocaust.

but really, nobody actually gets arrested for it

So why don't you be proactive and burn it down with them inside? Nut up or shut up.

Nobody do it on a large scale.

well...

The (trick) is to put muslims against jews.

Hehehe, JEWrnalists

Jews are better than Italians.

hans, you have so much to learn

They do it at close doors and choose the right words.
Their leaders are pretty smart.
They never negate holocaust in public or whatever (at least it's what I saw)

>germany tried to kill all jews
>germany sucked musolini's cock like it shot out alfredo sauce
>jews are better than italians.
>t. Le'monjello Al-Berlini bin Merkal.

3kg of stracchino in Hans mouth.

>stracchino

I had to look that up, not a cheese I was familiar with. Describe the taste, looks like brie.

Italians have NO IDEA to what extent the Jewish mafia control their country. They applaud TV celebrities, read authors, vote politicians, follow brands completely OBVIOUSLY to the fact that ALL of their heroes are either Jewish or married to a jew

The reason for such obscurity is simple: if Italians knew, they would IMMEDIATELY recognize this as a mafia

>stracchino
More salty and stronger flavour, still relative peculiar.
It has nothing to do with bree, it's difficult to describe. Really good in a sandwich with prosciutto or other dried meat.

Much, much softer than brie, almost creamy or runny, yet held together by a glutinous outward part, which feels a bit slimier than the fresh, tasty inside. One of the greatest things ever made out of milk.

Would you slather this cheese on the sandwich, or treat it more like vegimite and use a thin layer, in Italy? It sounds like something I would use sparingly or in a thin layer since you say it is saltier than brie.

Imagine a saltier and more cream-like mozzarella. As the other user said, it's really good with cured pork meat in sandwitches and piadine

>slather
It is quite tasty, usually work the "do what you want", but is more common a thin, or a not really thin, layer than a mountain of it.
Maybe with bacon it can be awesome.

Can you do a quick summary of the article or is it too much work for you, lazy cunt ?

Really short version
>Guys go away, your Country doen't like young people and he does nothing for them, it just help old people.
>1 of 3 young people is unemployed, so he goes away. 100k of italians emigrate every years.
>Keep doing that, Italy doesn't like you,

It is the same newspaper that say we need african immigrants, and the newspaper of the ruling party, the one who destroyed italian economy in the last 17 years.

Only the south is third world tier, if the north was allowed to secede it would be better than germany and switzerland.

Most people outside cosmopolitan Globalists in the big cities are pretty redpilled (they know immigration is bad ect.) but there is next to zero patriotism. People mosty care about their family and close community.

Also everytime we go to vote, the PD do some trick to corrupt people to vote for them (the last time they litteray BRIBE by gifting people with 80 euros right before the election)

Show your flag, I bet it's a leaf.

gee thanks it saysprettyn mucyh nothing just d as they sa7 and leave

Maccheccazzostaiaddì.jpg

K E K

I hate Repubblica and (((De Benedetti))) as much as you do, but I really can't come back here, I can't give up on my career.

How would I find a >50000USD salary in Italy?
I have a PhD, I'm an assistant professor in Asia.
I could barely get 20000€ at most in Italy, compared to the 45k I get now, and the 100k I am aiming to.

bumpino

I saw some italian user post about some local news supporting immigration because it enhances "bacterial diversity". Anyone still have it, please?

What did he means by this?

>Data not available

MORDOR RISES

>How would I find a >50000USD salary in Italy?I have a PhD, I'm an assistant professor in Asia.I could barely get 20000€ at most in Italy, compared to the 45k I get now, and the 100k I am aiming to.

wagecuck

I have a business on the side, as well. Also abroad.
Either way, doing it in Italy would be less profitable due to high taxes.

>Le'monjello

This sound so Neapolitan my stomach hurt