Clean Energy

Why did President Trump remove the United States from the Paris Climate Accord? Was it the right decision?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160423154055/https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/04/16/how_fracking_has_reduced_greenhouse_gases_130303.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know, do you like to pay ransoms?

No.

It was a good decision then.

it doesn't help anything if you just dump money into shitholes expecting them to clean their shit up

That is terrible logic.

Not really.

It comes down to thinking if the "we do not negotiate with terrorists" thing is a good thing or not.

Or if accepting demands of hostage takers is a good thing or not.

As it stands, niggers and chinks are the greatest polluters, they are taking earth hostage, and the Paris accord decided that it's time to negotiate with niggers and chinks and give in to their demands.

I for one think it's pollution is probably one of the best reasons ot start invading countries today.

if the Paris climate accord was followed by everyone to the letter it would only reduce temperatures by about half a degree over 100 years.

lol

>Was it the right decision?
Yes.
I'm paying double the price for electricity ever since Merkel implemented her Energiewende.

China signed it. That is a terrible analogy and not accurate.

You're a real edge-lord.

America will end like this with Trump on the driving wheel. Pence should be president.

le epic maymay fellow redditor!

lots of polluting countries signed it, because they wouldn't get the gibs if they didn't

the US wouldn't be a gibsmedat, it would have to pay for other countries to tone down their shit.

all those windmills and pv panels would be shredded by any CAT 1 storm
only bunkered nuclear reactors could survive

I'm not some faggot because I have empathy.

because greener energy sources will let the plebs live longer

He could easily said yes and make no difference to his energy policy.

It would accomplish nothing. America is already reaching their goal to reduce emissions with fracking, which upsets libshits greatly because it's what they want but not how they want it. What's the point of joining something where you have to foot the bill and the rest of the world gets to virtue signal?

web.archive.org/web/20160423154055/https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/04/16/how_fracking_has_reduced_greenhouse_gases_130303.html

These things are the correct things.

Yes. It's one of the few things he's actually done right. The entire climate change issue is a political scam and he knows it.

Because it was the right decision.

please recycle indeed

Why does everything have the be about SJW shit

>clean energy
I really love that bird choppers block the view everywhere now and that the last bits of nature get covered with literal plastic.
Danke, Ă–zdemir.