DIED FROM A HEART ATTACK

Heather Heyer's mom admitted that she died from a heart attack, NOT from getting hit by a car:

"I know that those who are evil are going to rejoice in my grief and I understand that. That’s their issue. Karma’s a you-know-what. So um. I’m just grieving my child. She died pretty instantly. She didn’t suffer. She didn’t suffer. She died of a heart attack right away at the scene. They revived her briefly and – not consciously, just got her heart beating and then her heart just died. So I don’t feel like she suffered. That’s been a blessing. That’s been a real blessing."

source: nbcnews.com/video/heather-heyer-s-mom-delivers-message-about-karma-to-white-nationalists-1028340803735

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE AND LET US FREE JAMES FIELDS, HE IS A GUD BOY AND DINDU NUFFIN

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.at/notmybro-heather-heyer-died-of-a-heart-attack-her-fat-mother-must-be-made-to-answer-for-this-hoax/
twitter.com/captured_Cobb/status/905862098579857410
redice.tv/news/mysterious-death-heather-heyer
youtube.com/watch?v=MnFeDI87N1M
youtube.com/watch?v=_SAcQPxsebs
palmbeachpost.com/news/charges-dropped-against-accused-strangler-family-says-state-messed/J54EgfJphQXrWdp8DvSTSO/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

died from being a fat bitch

Expose this everywhere!!!

people die from organ failure they just don't drop dead

this communist bitch died from a heart attack, spread the news

>get hit by car>Heart pumps faster>die becouse fat bitch

it's already out there mien nigga, oddly enough it seems like they are trying to bury the truth by shifting the focus to hilldawg trying to use her (((murder))) to promote her book.

The dad shows up in a wife beater and carrying around a plastic fast food cup to his own daughter's memorial.

Fat fuck didn't even get hit by car

then we need to spread this news more until it is impossible to ignore

>those who are evil are going to rejoice in my grief
You're damn right. Maybe if you hadn't raised her to be a fat bitch like yourself she wouldn't have keeled over from a heart attack at 35

I AM rejoicing in this fat cunts misery

>video describes her as being hit and run over by the car.
>video evidence exists that she wasn't.
>the video it's describing has her mother call it a heart attack.
Fucking mainstream media.

SHE WASN'T EVEN HIT BY THE CAR

Same lady from sandy hook. It's staged. You got shit for brains if you buying this bullshit story

Andrew Anglin has declared a troll jihad against the mother

dailystormer.at/notmybro-heather-heyer-died-of-a-heart-attack-her-fat-mother-must-be-made-to-answer-for-this-hoax/

>see car driving at you at full speed
>get heart attack
yeah i would too

>unironically reading the dailystormer
>.at now? hahahahaha

Yeah it's funny as fuck

.ug when?

Soon probably. Hopefully they'll eventually get .com back from Google.

it is on TOR

Where it should stay, so the FBI can just read your IP addresses from their own exit nodes

Daily reminder nothing of value was lost

>get scared by a car
>have a heart attack
>dye
wat

WHo gives a fuck? Stop shilling this cunt. No one cares.

>She died pretty instantly.
PRETTY instantly??

YOU are the shill if you say that.

James Fields was FALSELY charged with murder and being a terrorist. The antifa thugs attacked his car and he panicked and hit the gas. It was NOT intentional at all.

And now it turns out this bitch died of a heart attack, NOT getting hit.

We must expose this widely because this will expose the Leftists as the lying scum that they truly are.

>she stands side on so she won't look as fat

it's on normal web for now.

So is this antifa/reddit pushing some bs narrative to get poltards to spread it everywhere and look stupid?

Yeah I am going to say thats likely what this is.

/ourguy/

She literally didn't get hit by the car and her mom admitted she had a heart attack. I'll find you the Twitter link

I hate fat cunts. I really do.

that's fake news, Jamal.

twitter.com/captured_Cobb/status/905862098579857410

Also this article proving that the circled woman is her

redice.tv/news/mysterious-death-heather-heyer

what a damn joke this is

me too Sup Forumsrother

Natural selection taking out the trash

Didn't he still drive into a crowd? Or do you not go to jail if there aren't any deaths?

it was self defense, they attacked his car and he panicked and hit the gas, he did not intentionally try to hurt anyone

His car was being attacked and he freaked out, he really shouldn't.

yes they attacked him, he panicked and hit the gas.

Reminder that not a single member of antifa has been charged with anything despite many being caught on video attacking people. The town is a little commie fiefdom run by a Jew and a white hating nigger, the rule of law means nothing there

It doesn't matter. Mass action is a dead end.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

So its like mattress girl all over again. Woman lies about something to ruin a guys life.

dox them

You should charge Burger King and KFC for her death.

You know, the majority of us out here see this shit you fuckers post and just shake our heads.
None of us will ever get to live in some ideal world and you should just start trying to be happy in this one.
Stop being such hateful cunts and have an ice cream or something.

This overinflated blimp IS mass action incarnate.

who

fuck off normie

you wanna tell me she got a hearth attack and then got flipped through the air by a car.
Damn, she might have been a leftie idiot but that is overkill

overkill would have been torturing her to death with a knife

youtube.com/watch?v=MnFeDI87N1M

Why is he still under arrest?

political prisoner
Not a single antifa faggot that attacked people with deadly weapons was arrested or has been arrested to my knowledge
Pic related, they arrested the guy that fired a warning shot into a dirt embankment to stop this nigger from burning people, but not the nigger. Just charged him with discharging near a school though.

even her mom glad that she died
now her mom can put food on the table again

Shhh, its so fun to see them crying

>stab a guy in the jugular
Who me? No, I didn't kill him. :^) He died of blood loss!

>be fat
>some autist taps you with his car
>die from a heart attack
>considered a martyr

Her death is funny because she was so fat.
Her death is funny because she was a lefty commie.
Her death is funny because she was a coal burner.
Her death is funny because she was over 30 and not married.
Her death is funny because she was childless.

Any naked photo?

If you watch the video that's doing the rounds, she fell over because of the people panicking and stampeding. The car was no where near her. She literally fell over.

Oh god, that's hilarious.

Fuck off.
I'm happy to see the leftists cunts outed at every available chance for being the liars they are.
Just like with their BLM false narratives they always fall apart under the law.

P.S. Some of the best sex I ever had was right after Zimzam was found not guilty.

just a PSA to everyone:

OP is a fucking retard plant trying to make you defend the c-ville attack in order to basically make you into terrorism supporters in the eyes of the public

IF youre a retard you will agree with OP and continue to look your movement look like a bunch of stupid ass monkeys

IF youre not a retard, you already know what to do, cheers.

>lie about what happened
>but it's the leftists who are the liars

Nazi larpers are cancer

>OP is a fucking retard plant trying to make you defend the c-ville attack in order to basically make you into terrorism supporters in the eyes of the public
Lol you're retarded
There were literal terrorists in that crowd of violent rioters that were illegally blocking the roads so they could trap cars and attack the drivers
Has Fields been charged with terrorism? No. The media is dead silent because they know they got nothing. Fucking Cantwell has recieved more coverage

And when I say literal terrorists I mean it.
FBI has been calling antifa domestic terrorists since before the election

it was autistic to drive a car into a crowd but its also funny she died pf being fat when the media used her death to make you fucking nerds look like scary teweowists .whats wrong with that?

second

Proof?

>/video
who watches these things?

>Some of the best sex I ever had was right after Zimzam was found not guilty.
For me it was President Trump's inauguration

Ivanka?

>organ failure
>drop dead
The first is the cause, the second is the result
>import horde of feral niggers
>women start getting raped
See what i mean?

>improvised flamenwurfer
Should have fired that warning shot into his sternum.

It's worse than that. She was on the sidewalk.

Video is shit quality so you can't really tell well, at best she was clipped by the car, at worst she was hit by someone that was actually hit by the car.

BUMP

JAMES DINDU NUFFIN

>healthy woman murdered by a Nazi because she has sexy curves
They should put up a monument to this brave American to replace one of those racist civil war statutes. She died fighting for you.

desu

you laugh but there's literally petitions for that right now.
also nice get

thats not even her you faggot

>implying the car accident wasn't a contributing factor in her heart attack

it isn't?
where's the video you mentioned, now I want to watch it

>implying her excess body fat wasn't a contributing factor in her heart attack

A light jog probably would have killed her.

Berkley Bikelock Man has been charged, but I'm not sure if he's convicted yet

He's pushed it back as far as possible so people forget about him.
He'll be let off the hook because it's fucking Berkeley.

I should have said in Charlottesville. Charlottesville makes Berkeley look like a paragon of justice

youtube.com/watch?v=_SAcQPxsebs

Wow. The media is so fucking full of shit. It's scary how they can make fake news of this magnitude. Literally inventing a murder that never happened.

Is there any actual video that shows she took trauma to her abdomen?

Try again Jew

You know getting hit by a car can cause a heart attack?

I was a medic for 10 years, and I ran plenty of auto accidents. She may of had a heart attack from fear, but I can't find any video where she took trauma to her abdomen.

see ww2 and ww1

So does getting beaten and strangled by a nigger. Nigger can give a confession though and walk because the victim was fat and had heart problems, along with other excuses.

palmbeachpost.com/news/charges-dropped-against-accused-strangler-family-says-state-messed/J54EgfJphQXrWdp8DvSTSO/