Hey euros, what did you think of the whole Amanda Knox murdering her british roommate fiasco?

Hey euros, what did you think of the whole Amanda Knox murdering her british roommate fiasco?
Here in the USA support for her was absurd. It was borderline creepy how many people just read "there's no evidence!" and believed it.
What was it like in Europe? Was it as big a story as it was in the USA?

(IMO the soulless cunt did it and if it weren't for OJ-Simpson tier "mishandling" of evidence she'd be rotting away as we speak)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuliano_Mignini
nypost.com/2011/10/02/how-occult-obsessed-prosecutor-turned-knox-trial-into-a-witch-hunt/
amandaknoxcase.com/giuliano-mignini/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People were only being supportive of her because Netflix told them to.

I remember not caring what happened to her or what she did. Didn't she kill the bong in Italistan or some shit?

Guede did it, and he acted alone. Give me one (1) actual reason to think otherwise.

she definitely did it

the break-in was staged .. rock brought from outside, smashed window from inside. Dent on shutter, inside shows that. Police recorded her with parents saying initially "I can't lie, I was there" .. She wrote that she was there, independently. Her DNA on the knife. Photo shows scratch on neck, morning after. Shown in police photo 1 week after .. healing consistant. Stated "hickey" .. wrong position. A scratch. Meredith Kercher warding her off. Knox with 32cm knife, supported by Sollecito

that docu came out last year only.
her family hired the largest PR firm in the area to basically sway the narrative

the TL;DR is she (((ALLEGEDLY))) killed her bongistan flatmate acting with her beta italian engineer boyfriend of the week and some ivory coast african.
She was convicted twice, and appealed twice because basically the DNA evidence was not handled as properly as it should have and all you need is some fringe expert witness to say "THERE'S NO WAY THIS COULD BE ADMISSIBLE IN COURT!" and boom it gets thrown out.

What were the sentiments in the UK?
The victim seemed pretty chavy if I'm not insulting her grave.

I got into arguments with Burgers who were calling the boycott of Italy and UK because of this case. Can you imagine that kind of idiocy??

Here in Italy only housewives and grandmas know all the details of her story due to tv shows aimed at them that usually make big noise about crimes and celebrity gossip.
Lost an U.S. "friend" on Playstation bc I explained to him that no, we italians did not lose our sleep thinking about punishing the poor murrica grill.

it was trump calling for a boycott (at the time)
hillary clinton believed she did it

It's so obvious it was the nigger, it hurts
many people in italy just liked the drama and sided with some of them for some reason, but it was clearly the nigger

But in general people don't give a shit beside talking about it in the bars with their friends over wine and a card game
I just like the guy, I'd make him saint protector of engineers. He just wanted some pussy, and see how it ended...

holy FUCK she did not age well

Only old grannies at the hairdresser cared about it here

hm, a white girl and a nigger.
One of them is the murderer.
WHO COULD IT BE?!

lol

It's just her without makeup.

There was DEFINITELY JEWlluminati shit going on there. It was some kind of initiation into some kind of "low level" secret society that went wrong. I am 99% certain of it. If things went right and if Amanda Knox was willing to do even more compromising initiations you would see her as a shabbos goy in some position of power and influence.

This is how the whole JEWlluminati network of secret societies work, by compartmentalization-hierarchization and increasingly nasty initiations and activities that compromise you (blackmail).

By the way...the guy in charge of the whole criminal case was a guy that was involved in previous strange cases involving the occult and secret societies and warned Italy several times that there are evil, hidden powers in this World but, as usual, the normies think it is all crazy conspiracy theories.

i don't even know her, we don't give a shit about nobodies

They would make a cute Sup Forums couple.

Literally who?

If only he was straight.
I'd absolutely torture and murder that pussy though. Fuck if I care she killed anyone

Oh wait, is that the slut dubbed "ice queen" or something? Room mate killed with a knife?

She fucks niggers. Or was it the Brit who fucked the nigger? I don't remember

ganz genau
I was living in Germoni at the time and I think Der Spiegel called her "Eisaugen" or something of that nature

The whole thing was about the top Jews (Illuminatis) turning her into a somebody that would have power over you and me. See my previous comment.

The black dude who killed the roommate took a shit in the toilet and left it. He was later arrested on DNA evidence.

Meanwhile some lucky Italian dude is banging this American girl he met 3 days ago and suddenly he is the boyfriend to a killer and inviting homeless African guys off the street to have sex with him and her. Makes perfect sense.

why the conspiracy? I think she's just a dumb slut who wanted to haze her bong roommate into fucking a nigger.

I recall.
I think it was in the news for a few days, read one article in the Spiegel...I think the Spiegel quoted Italian news who called her "Icy Madonna" (but in Italian) or something...

Didn't give a fuck, was just mildly annoyed by all the whiteknighting I saw on the internet.

i'd stick my dick in her mouth and butt.

I was working at Leeds University the same time as she was murdered.

Guede did it. We all knew that. But the American girl got some serious diplomatic weight behind her and ended up doing a lot better than she would have done back home in the same circumstances.

There were some other strange rumours going about, too.

Degenerates gonna degenerate.

I'm glad one of them's dead, but it's a shame the others didn't go to jail for life.

She got away with it to protect a JEWlluminati occult network designed to create compromised/blackmailed shabbos goys.

I know you're not being serious but there was talk of a political angle. Knox had spent a lot of time in the US embassy or consulate representative prior to the murder.

Hilldog literally flew in to her defense... now I'm not nearly advocating JEWlluminati shit but considering all the stuff Clinton is caught up in, a conspiracy is not exactly out of the question

who?

I assure you that i am being serious.

Here is the JEWkileaks page on the persecutor:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuliano_Mignini

And here is 2 links attacking the persecutor but that nevertheless contain good information about the persecutor and his "conspiratorial" believes:

nypost.com/2011/10/02/how-occult-obsessed-prosecutor-turned-knox-trial-into-a-witch-hunt/

amandaknoxcase.com/giuliano-mignini/

Any person with a good understanding of the JEWlluminati network of secret societies immediately knows that the whole thing was a "low level" initiation into some "low level" secret society that went wrong. See my first post in this thread.

And btw...no way the USA would spend all that political capital over some stupid slut, that alone tells you there is something wrong.

She changed her story many times. I don't trust her

>There were some other strange rumours going about, too.
Such as?

Again...just the fact that the USA spent all that political capital over some stupid slut tells you that there is something wrong.

They were protection one of their many networks of secret societies designed to created compromised/blackmailed shabbos goys. Hillary is herself a blackmailed shabbos goy, lesbian with a fetish of murdering and torturing children. I assure you that her career started with a "low level" initiation into some "low level" secret society too.

She was particularly well known to the US diplomatic presence in Italy prior to the murder.

A few hours after being arrested she had a full army of politicians and lawyers getting everything straight. It was as if the Americans had lost a CIA station chief, not an exchange student. She wasn't important, but she certainly knew people who were.

The whole thing stank, really. I doubt it'll ever come out but I'd put good money on her having immediate family in the higher echelons of American government.

You think that all this goys in positions of power and influence work against us because they are simply bought or stupid?? Hell no...The Merchant has nasty pictures and footage of them. This is where the compartmentalized and hierarchical network of secret societies and their nasty initiations (who get nastier as you go up in the ranks) comes is.

The Protocols have all kinds of references to this.

I was never bothered to learn case details, but in general when our media and leftists rally behind something like this it means she's probably guilty.

it was blowing up into the public eye too much, I can see where they really had no choice but to look like they were doing *something* about it.

pretty much this imo

Don't get ahead of yourself. There were a lot of red blooded Americans who got blue in the face over the Knox thing. They genuinely thought the Italians were going to frame her then stick her in a torture chamber for the rest of her life because she was an American and loved freedoms.

The political apparatus that came to her aid was a full bodied effort. She was guilty, and she should have gone to jail for it, but she got away with it because of some very big favours being called in.

Agreed. OP is correcto

makes you wonder how a single mother could raise the many millions of dollars needed for the gigantic PR campaign to sway public opinion...

Blowing in the public eye why? Media. And (((who))) owns the media?

I admire the US position of getting its citizens back and not handing them over to anyone. We used to do it, too. The problem is that, in this case, she wasn't being held by some third world country or a dictatorship. It was a NATO ally, with a competent police force and courts system, that was thrown under the bus to save her skin. The near universal belief among Americans that she was innocent of everything grated on a lot of people, because even a cursory glance over the thing would have anyone asking questions.

As I said, I worked at Leeds Uni at the time Kircher attended as a student. I never knew her (languages are not my thing), but it was discussed a lot. I've held a minor interest in it ever since.

The answer, probably, is in her repeated visits to US consular and diplomatic services in Italy. Unfortunately, I doubt the US government is going to release the details of those meetings or why she was there nearly a dozen times during her relatively short time in Italy.

My $0:02 would be on some sort of US Federal thing. An American colleague had a relative who had been, very tenuously, connected to an export licencing investigation in the 1990s. They had to regularly check in with the US government abroad.

Wasn't the victim a mulatto? Her mother was at all the trials, clearly black/Indian/etc.

Amanda Knox is so fine, I'd let her kill me just for the chance to stick it in her. You fags need to get over it.

She looks like a man ya big homo

id lick her pussy even after a few guys nutted in her. yum yum lick her clean and tongue fuck her anus. turns me on. make me your cuckold amanda. i love you

Her face looks like it has had acid on it

no makeup

keep it alive my /pol kekistan brothers
id let her punch my dick while she fucks other guys as long as i got to cuddle in the wet spot with her afterwards

checked and I'm sure she'd be all over that
probably what she was making Raffaele do when she brought the nigger over

I don't care what she did. She's hot and looks like she's becoming milf material