youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/09/08/opinion/facebook-wins-democracy-loses.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur
thediplomat.com/2017/09/sorry-an-oil-embargo-wont-lead-to-north-koreas-capitulation/
archive.is/fONH8
nypost.com/2017/03/17/importing-hope-into-north-korea-one-usb-drive-at-a-time/
flashdrivesforfreedom.org/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/voters/
youtube.com/watch?v=C0NEGN0shUU
youtube.com/watch?v=binN-lTcmyU
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/donald-trump-favorable-rating
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/trump-job-approval
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107692103/#107695425
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/906492724156751872
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

IT
WAS
HER
TURN

I agree, it was her turn to join the ranks of the Mondale, Dukakis, and Gore

Amnesty Don!

nytimes.com/2017/09/08/opinion/facebook-wins-democracy-loses.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur

BRUMPGGGGFFFF BTRFO

Sorry, an Oil Embargo Won’t Lead to North Korea’s Capitulation

>Conventional wisdom on the effectiveness of oil embargoes is mistaken.

thediplomat.com/2017/09/sorry-an-oil-embargo-wont-lead-to-north-koreas-capitulation/

>North Korea’s escalating provocations — ranging from nuclear tests to constant tests of missiles intended to eventually be capable of delivering nuclear payloads — have elicited a response from U.S. policymakers. Washington wants to restrain the regime in Pyongyang and to eventually de-nuclearize the peninsula. Yet the United States possesses few levers it can employ to shift North Korean policy.

>For quite some time now, a prominent strand of the conventional wisdom endorses the idea that the United States should pressure China to shut off oil exports to the government of Kim Jong-un. An August report in Reuters, for instance, was headlined “For North Korea, cutting off oil supplies would be devastating,” and quoted a South Korean expert as predicting that a Chinese oil cut-off would lead to the collapse of the North Korean regime.

>The logic seems convincing and may even guide upcoming action sponsored by the United States at the United Nations Security Council. Oil plays an essential role in many industrial and military processes; North Korea has virtually no domestic oil production, and has long been reliant on external sponsors (once, the Soviet Union; today, China) for imports. Take away the oil and the North Korean economy will sputter to a halt, leading to regime collapse.

>It’s likely, however, that this claim is overblown. Threats to cut states off from petroleum supplies are more complicated than the light-switch model implies. In particular, North Korea’s decades of economic isolation and the Kim regime’s intense desire to survive actually render it less vulnerable to pressure from an embargo.

Let's archive
archive.is/fONH8

Shocking that media jews will fuck over political jews for a few shekels.

You won't stop me, media. I will be President of the Humans.

> PENCE NO!

The digital man will be crushed by digital memes

>The current wave of enthusiasm for cutting off North Korean oil sanctions to force policy changes mirrors Western fears during the 1973-74 oil crisis. Hans Morgenthau, a founder of the realist school of international relations, asserted in 1975 that oil producing countries could “destroy the political, economic, and social fabric” of a country totally dependent on oil imports, such as Japan, by imposing an embargo.

> Yet the record of relations between oil-producing and oil-consuming countries since the 1970s has fallen far short of this dire prediction. Major oil importers have, if anything, become less vulnerable to supply shocks than they were in 1973 through the creation of strategic reserves and investments in energy efficiency.

>Such observations may seem to mean little in the context of North Korea, a poor state with little access to the global oil markets that other countries rely on for their energy security. Yet the differences between North Korea and the developed world point to the conclusion that Pyongyang is even less vulnerable to energy interruptions than developed economies.

>On a superficial level, North Korea appears extraordinarily vulnerable to energy shutoffs. As a 1987 CIA report noted, the regime has long faced energy security problems despite its vast reserves of coal and hydropower potential. As the U.S. Energy Information Administration notes, the end of the Cold War led to the end of Soviet subsidized oil imports, and North Korean oil consumption has dropped from 76,000 barrels per day in 1991 to 15,000 barrels per day in 2016. Over the same period, the country’s population has risen by an estimated 5 million people. Even accounting for the possibility of smuggling and off-the-books trade, it’s likely that the DPRK has long since adjusted to losing well over three-quarters of its per capita daily consumption of oil relative to the Cold War period.

What's /ptg/'s favorite word?

antiquing

I fear that an enemy with multiple generations of indoctrination are not going to fold, or even buckle, in the face of economic sanctions.
"Let them eat grass."

Might be
>Leaf!

>Stephen

what an absolute fag

Well, it won't help them as well so cut the oil, let's see what happen.

*tap tap
>Is this thing on?
Ahem
>Donald J Trump is a fucking genius.
That is all.

I do like the idea of dropping million of smartphones on the country with free wifi blimps overhead

>It’s true that the North Korean economy has cratered in the meantime, but it’s also true that the acute economic pain of the 1990s and 2000s has not led to regime change or collapse.

>The North Korean state has adapted through three strategies: increased reliance on hydropower, greater exploitation of its coal reserves, and simply doing without. The EIA estimates that North Korean electricity consumption remains at about half its 1990 levels. In the transportation sector, mechanics have adapted previously petrol-reliant trucks to burn wood.

>What’s most telling is how resilient the North Korean government has proven despite not adopting what might seem like even more effective strategies in response to an oil shortage. Like Nazi Germany or Apartheid South Africa, North Korea could seek to turn its abundant coal reserves into oil via the Fischer-Tropsch process. It would be, in a sense, surprising if North Korean leaders had not had the same thought, and there does seem to be evidence that coal liquefaction plants have been planned.

> the fact that North Korea imports oil rather than turning to autarky reflects a straightforward economic logic. turning Korean coal to oil is more expensive than trading Korean coal for Chinese oil.

>If oil imports became unavailable, then Pyongyang would be likelier to employ autarkic strategies to survive than to give in to external pressure. As Dan Drezner observes, “Any country willing to starve its own population will not buckle because of economic pressure.”

>This does not mean that sanctions would be meaningless...the vulnerability of the Kim regime to oil embargoes has been exaggerated, so too has the degree of influence that the Chinese regime gets from maintaining a lifeline to North Korea

>In the end, though, it’s hard to imagine that the fantasy of an oil embargo quickly bringing Pyongyang to its knees isn’t a reflection of a deep-seated desire to avoid recognizing reality.

Whatever you burgers do: never vote Ivanka for any public office, ever.
For those who don't remember Bill Clinton used to be cool in the 90s and look how the women in his life not only fucked up but sucked his cool and vital energy.

If you want to vote for a Trump vote Lara Trump instead

The Jordan Peterson and Bret Weinstein talk on Rogan pointed out that the Democrats' "minority coalition" won't last for much longer due infighting and that whites are now realizing they can play the IDpol game too.

And whites are much better at that game than any ragtag group of brown misfits.

You should read the last part as well. Perhaps it would harm them but it may harden there resolve. Futhermore Chinese support base is overblown and so is the impact of oil cuts when most of their utility and transport vehicles run on biofuels and they could convert their coal. They have sufficient other inputs.

And it will be again

We've already got Drumpf and Penceldick on the impeachment block just a few more to go

>IDpol for whites is just imperialism back on the menu

THERE'S A BERG ALRIGHT

The current methods of proliferating satelite phones, cameras, DVDs,SD cards, and thumb drives, and junk foods is very effective for bringing information. Many North Koreans have battery operated cheap video players from China.

nypost.com/2017/03/17/importing-hope-into-north-korea-one-usb-drive-at-a-time/

flashdrivesforfreedom.org/

Check them out.

Oh good.
Islamic heritage month in Cucknanada.
>The memes, oh my , the memes.

HE'S BACK DRUMPFIES

>Obama touches the white boi

blacks b t f o

I did and I agree with this part

>In the end, though, it’s hard to imagine that the fantasy of an oil embargo quickly bringing Pyongyang to its knees isn’t a reflection of a deep-seated desire to avoid recognizing reality.

I'm also adept to the line of thought that borders aren't supposed to be lines in a map but a part of a territory where crossing uninvited is guaranteed death. It's also my belief that conflicts should be allowed to reach its natural conclusion: either the total anihilation of one of the sides or the agreement that a certain line is the undisputed border between the parties without further possibility to advance either way. That worked fine for America (with its expansion to the north, south and west) and for Portugal (pic related) and created countries with very stable peaceful borders.

Freezing a conflict and keeping it low intensity via external interference never works, only spreads out the human toll through the decades and increase the misery of all parts. Here is my solution both to the Korean Peninsula and to the Middle East: let them duke it out, prevent all external interference and see who comes out a victor.

Nice trend

Source for that chart?

KEK BLESS TRUMP AND ISRAEL!

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/voters/

Just the tip of a mountain of nothing?

I feel the need to reiterate that many will continue to disapprove of this or that about Trump's character or conduct but will still vote for him. Dems are realizing this and trying to moderate their image but I'm doubtful that they can yield so much before 2018.

I'm perhaps more of an aggressive realist who just seeks the most advantageous possible outcome in terms of power that I can possibly achieve with no regards for anything else at all. I think that is working out very well for China.

>fivethirtyeight
Nate iron age at it again.

How do they know that they will watch them in group and that will spark an intellectual revolution?

>Government notices a large assembly of people going into the same place
>people are found watching an episode of Modern Family
>they all get arrested and executed on place
>the intellectual revolution ends.

Yeah, fuck anonymous propaganda, who the hell would write anonymous propa-

Oh right the founding fathers

I think Trump could win reelection with a 30% approval rating in this stupid environment. Moralists and idiots are neverending but many recognize utility and reason when the waddle their dumb fat asses into the voting booth. His handling of the natural disasters has been very good though.

North Koreans are far more aware of their situation than you think. I've seen them browsing Facebook in Laos. Among the village peasants news leaks in from China and SK via cheap electronics they are able to get sometimes. Un has wisely clamped down hard on the north border trade and legalized markets through a variety of reforms over years.

youtube.com/watch?v=C0NEGN0shUU

Hurricane significantly weakened. 130 mph winds.

These hurricane charts makes me think of penis. What it mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=binN-lTcmyU

WHAT
DOTH
LIFE

> Nate Silver blog
> An updating calculation of the president's approval rating, accounting for each poll's quality, recency, sample size and partisan lean.

Kek, are we in "unskewing territory" again? HuffPo had it better than that, going all the way back to 2015 and without touching the data [1].
Here is the fun part: they stopped updating that one on June and shifted to tracking only post inauguration polls [2].
Looking at both charts why do you guys think they would do that?

The answer, my friend, is simple: Trump job approval / favorability rating is higher that in any point of Trump's campaign.

> higher than when he won SuperTuesday
> higher than when he won Indiana
> higher than when he was beating Hillary at the polls after the RNC
> Higher than November 7

That's why they zoomed it in and show these tiny movements of a point up or a point down as if it meant something. It actually means that if the election was today he would likely have a better performance than on November 8 2016.

[1] elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/donald-trump-favorable-rating
[2] elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/trump-job-approval

>nate silver

PSH

Good chance of picking back up once it leaves the coast of Cuba

They should look into Verrit and media matters then.

That is what they are saying but it isn't going to be anything like the 160 mph cat 5 they were predicting, likely.

Remember that Betsy DeVos may be Trump's best pick, and you faggots went after her.

Now she's dismantling Dear Colleague, LIKE A FUCKING BOSS.

Missing pic. Tl;dr: they started hiding old approval / favorability polls because the show Trump got a boost in approval after November 8 and it never really went back to pre election numbers

I don't remember that at all, just lefty screeching at her 'buying' the spot.

>polls
neck yourself tyvm

> and you faggots went after her.
kek, not on my watch, I said Betty was Trump's sharpest tool against the left from the start [1]

>> What happened that caused this planned attack
> She is the biggest menace to the leftists. Biggest than Sec Def. Biggest than Sec. of State.
> Sec. of Education can break the leftist monopoly on the educational system, to remove their power as gatekeepers of indoctrination.
> It's not a coincidence that college educated were Hilary best bet. It's not a coincidence that Devos is their worst enemy.
The left tried to stop Devos and Sessions for a reason.

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107692103/#107695425

Who's pumped for the shitshow that will be the 2020 Dem primary

Still wondering what's up with Sessions

he's seeming a bit cucked

Frankly I think that is just him on his old shit. I don't recall anyone against Devos sincerely. Among regulars everyone was trying to stab Sessions.

>until June 1
Really makes you think
Why stop updating I "wonder"

>BREAKING NEWS: Hurricane Irma expected to strengthen after hitting Cuba
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/906492724156751872

I am surprised this isn't more popular. Dear Colleague has cost a large number of men's educations and livelihoods, and made managing schools stupidly more expensive.

Now we need an anti-Dear Colleague letter enshrining due process in any proceedings taken by the school.

ECLIPSES
FLOODS
FIRES
SOLAR FLARES
HURRICANES

I WARNED YOU ALL
YOU ELECTED THE ANTI CHRIST
JUDGEMENT DAY IS UPON US

IRMA IS COMING
REPENT! REPENT!

Thank you archive bro!

Even Julian is on board with climate change. Why can't you idiots accept that it's real and this is one of the consequences?

Optics

I told you guys Julian was compromised

is going a record 10+ years without a major hurricane hitting the US also a consequence?

even this ultra-left wing anti-establishment activist believes in the left wing propaganda!

What did they mean by this?

>hotter sea
but it wont be for an other 1000 years that anything even gets hotter. maybe these people shouldnt be putting the cart before the horse.

I have as much knowledge in this area as julian and I will claim the opposite

>solar flares
that already hit and didn't do shit

>hurricanes
that weaken away to nothing before hitting FL

happeningfags BTFO

the only thing holding hurricanes back was the paris accords apparently

Hate to break it to you leaf, but the sea is getting hotter

>NOAA
>Founded 1970
>Has records about an only recent fad as far back as 1880
hmmm

Ironically I seen more joy for that decision among leftists in the academia and institutions of education than among Trump supporters given that it's not Trump's base getting shafted by that.

That doesn't negate the evidence dingus

climate change = seasons now fuck of faggot.

>NOAA again
okely dokely!

The clearly made up evidence that can't be verified. But lets alter the course of all 1st world nations irreparably over these suspect graphs (but let the 3rd world countries continue to do much, much worse)

how assmad must Hilldawg have been when it finally dawned on her that she lost? She's STILL blaming everyone but herself.

Oh to be a fly on the wall in that room when the shit hit the fan

>yfw they were literally popping champagne all day because they thought they had it in the bag

Wow must be a slow day are y'all really talking about hoaxes

So when do we kill 3.5 billion people in africa and south america to prevent global warming? Because only the genghis method works.

It hurts no one in accepting that climate can be manipulated by human contribution. I've never put the blame on the US and clearly 3rd world countries are at a major fault.

I want a list of people or events she has blamed so far

>y'all

It's worse than that. They stopped updating that and started another, completely equal except discarding all the data prior January.

Abby Huntsman looking thicc and juicy today.

Check

>A get for typing y'all
Disgusting

Yeah, every pollster did that, very dishonest as always

And even worse than that, polls magically jumped to exactly 50-50 (from 30 something approval on election day) by January 2017, and then "plummeted" by all of the charts. In other words, they are making it to seem Trump is losing popularity by
>A) restricting data charts to since January 2017
>B) Making up very convenient 50-50 polls to the exact start of that period