How can one really be proud of own heritage? You just randomly happened to be born in that country

How can one really be proud of own heritage? You just randomly happened to be born in that country.

Checkmate Sup Forums

how do i upvote?

One (you), thank you.

Literally btfo'd whole Sup Forums and nationalism.

>You just randomly happened to be born in that country.
It's funny how leftists think that some magical being randomly distributes people on this planet. There is nothing random about it.

Why would you ever select random spawnpoint? You always end up in some shithole in Africa or Asia. Definitely worth the wait to spawn in a decent location, otherwise it's not even worth playing.

I didn't know there were niggers in Finland.

>not being proud of what your ancestors/bloodline/family has accomplished
Nigger

You could have been born in Somalia or Indonesia. You just happened to born in Europe. Your nationality is not something you can be proud of.

Are you retarded or what? No he can't born randomly anywhere, it's not a fucking game you moron.

So you can't be proud of the whole humanity? The whole human race is your bloodline. We're all related.

Tfw not a single good argument to be proud of your ancestors and your country.

>Being so much of a cuck that he thinks every other country has nothing else to be proud of
>Not realizing that if you don't have anything to be proud of than you just strive to make one
>Being so much of a fucking faggot to feel the need to silence other races from being proud of their own because jelly
Nigger

>some magical being
He didn't say that. But tell me, who asked you where to be born when you where in your mothers belly?

>Ask not to be proud of ancestry
>Ask to be proud of humanity instead
>Not understanding that there is no difference between the two
Nigger

>Starts calling other in names when btfo'd. Really intellectual and grown up.

Yes you do. But why shouldn't you honor your family and your heritage properly? After all if you see that your country or your people were much more succesful than others, why not thank them for it? There is no reason to scream at every black person's face how much better you are, sure. But you certainly can be proud and tell of what white people accomplished in a non-aggressive manner. Because after all wether you like it or not it is a part of you and hating this part is just like hating yourself. Why would you do that?

>Unable to give any decent rebuttal to the argument that he has to direct the attention to my jokes
Nigger nigger nigger

OP utterly BTFO
Now let's wait just wait for this nigger faggot to repost this again and again until nobody give a fuck anymore and stop feeding him (you)s so he can declare victory

tell that to the blacks and muslims

>Amerilards and Leafs
>being proud of their 1/4 irish heritage
>flip flopping to being proud of their 1/4 german heritage

This one really makes me laugh.

Dude, you're literally a product of two people fucking. How is this random at all?

>I cannot be proud that my ancestors were not retards.
stop the jealousy, sage

You say it's random, but you're wrong. It's not random, you were born because of your parents, your parents were born because of your grandparents etc. You wouldn't be here if not your ancestors, who took their time, money, effort to raise their kids. Thats why you should be proud of your ancestry.

The only way I could have been born in Somalia or Indonesia is if my ancestors had moved to these places.

My ancestors didn't however. They built one of the best countries on earth through generations of hard work and made sure their offspring was well educated and disciplined so they could continue its success.

Because we are a pack animal, because we function by acting as a cohesive unit by contributing to civilization.

A stupid Leftist who lives the MEMEMEMEME culture and hates to cohesive family unit wouldn't know.

No, not really... I was born because by parents got together and combined DNA to make me who I am. I share their blood and everyone who made by Country shares my blood.

This is now a doggo thread

It's another leftists don't know what random means episode

epic shitposting thread with dog images

Lmao this guy is a namefag from Ylilauta called Kiki's. He spammed the whole night and got banned.

Hes an anarchist btw

>Randomly
It's not like everyone picks a lotto ticket and the winner gets a rich successful family.

I am what I am precisely because of where I came from. I am proud of my heritage because it was able to produce me.

look at my numbers

look'd

>140877129
t.cuck with ZERO community

>what if no one in my country respected the history, values, and heritage of our people
>what if no one voted because no single vote really affects anything
>why can't people steal if a single theft doesn't really cost wal-mart all that much

>How can one really be proud of own heritage?
>not proud/ashamed
Checkmate up your ass

How can one really have white guilt? You just randomly happened to be born white.

Checkmate /leftypol/

Im proud of my ancestors accomplishments and there was nothing accidental about my birth. My parents planned me and specifically chose to raise me in New Zealand.

finns are the new cucknadians it's official now

>how can you be proud of winning that gold medal. >
you just happen to be the fastest man on earth.

literally kys fgt.

You faggots had zero control over where you were born or to whom you were born. So why are you proud of something you had nothing to do with? You just got lucky by being born from two Europeans fucking in a particular period of time in human history.

The gold medal that you were given and did nothing to earn?

You are a part of your ancestors, Pekka. When your ancestors came to Finland from the east, you where present.

>get the opportunity to make something of your life
>do so
>are somehow victimizing others

stop posting and hang yourself right now!

Why are blacks proud of Obama then ?

Two Europeans in Europe, not two europeans in Africa. Well, it's lucky that it was just me that was born, otherwise it would be someone very similar and as white as me.

Your heritage is a part of you. The only objective meaning in life is the survival of your species. You must embrace yourself and your group, because that is the most beneficial for the continuation of your genes.

Leftists are 100% suicidal, not only with regard to themselves but to their entire species. Therefore they are an existential threat to ourselves and we MUST weed them out to save ourselves.

Now you're changing the subject faggot. A minute ago you bragging about coming out of a vagina you had no control over and compared it to winning a gold medal.

The same blood that ran though the veins of people who made amazing things happen runs through my veins as well, and that means that the same potential for greatness that they had is within me.

I was born in this country for the will of Ñechor the God of the land that properly supervises who gets to be born here.

In case someone that shouldn't attempts to be born here, he sends the Pillanes to prevent it, and so the land race persists in time.

That's not how genetics works. Studies in geniuses have been done, the further you get away from that genius, in terms of looking at his future descendents or at his extended family, the more you see average achievments.

if the only thing you can be proud of is your heritag eyo juare probably a failure anyway

Absolutely false. There is zero chance that I was to be born an African, because I am a product of my parents and my parents are not African.

Because I've gone to other counties and seen what shit holes they are.

There's a reason why everyone's eyes are on America, aka the USA. Their eyes aren't on Mexico. They got hit by an earthquake and a Tsunami and no fucking response like Trump with Harvey.

You want to know why we can be proud of our heritage. More like how your pathetic ass doesn't understand gratitude.

We wuz karoliner! Knä om knä!

>implying it has to be one or the other.
>implying that any difference from your way of thinking is down to a personal failure on my part because there can be no other explanation because you are, of course, completely infallable.

Would you rather live in America or Zimbabwe?

It's not random. You can only be born to your parents. And if your parents aren't dirty illegals, they are a product of that country and it's culture.

GEG :DDDDDDD

I was born in Norway to an Israeli parent and a Norwegian parent, but immigrated to the US after college. Pride in your heritage is important for keeping in touch with history.

You wouldn't be you if you weren't born where you were. You wouldn't be you if you weren't born to your Finnish parents, you would have different genetics, which determines a whole lot (iq, tendency for violence, apathy) and you wouldn't have been taught the values of a Fin. Your Fin parents wouldn't be the same if they weren't born to your Fin grandparents. Your Fin Grandparents wouldn't be the same if they weren't born to your Fin Great Granparents. And you would all be different if you didn't live in a Fin society built and maintained by people similar to you.

Your ancestors and your homelands make a Fin a Fin and a shitskin a shitskin.

agreed usa are probably not the best example tho

Nothing happens randomly

Why can't i be proud of randomness?? fuck of dick

Idk man, ask the jew overlords you're shilling for. They seem to think it's important enough to destroy and sacred enough that their willing to displace millions.

>How can one really be proud of your own family? You just randomly happened to be born in that family.

How can someone be proud of being black, you just happened to be born in that race.

How can someone be proud of being gay, you just happened to be born with that sexuality.

Checkmate you faggot.

Are you in 5th grade?

There's nothing wrong with it if they actually show pride in their traditions and culture, Greeks and Yugoslavs do it well here. Anglos on the other hand have no culture so no one cares about their heritage

>How can someone be proud of being gay, you just happened to be born mentally ill.

FTFY.

post more dogs you disgusting faggots

>You just happened to be born in that country.

You happened to be born to two parents with the same genetics as their forefathers before them in a geographical location best suited for those genetics. That's not "lol randumb country bro xD". That's not luck.

There is nothing random in it you retard.

I wish a cute girl was yelling at me to get in my cage...

>being black
>overcame racism

>being gay
>overcame homophobia

>being white
>overcame... obesity?

Biggest lie of the 48% of the 1%. You were born to a specific couple due to a specific behavior. "Accident of your birth is a Jew Lie".

see your way out kike.

> it's like this because it is like this

true masterbators in this thread

Hahaha you are jewish!

Being white.
Overcame everyone else and created order.

Lauren Southern is Jewish.

3,2,1 i summon you finnish media agent

Being proud of heritage doesn't make sense OP is correct. On the other hand, protecting your heritage does make sense. These are my people that I get along with and we all understand each other and play by the same rules. I don't want muzzies or any other weirdos popping in here and fucking it all up.
On top of that, whites are smarter and more moral than the other races. So that's cool too.

It's a stone Luigi
You didn't make it

if your ancestors didn't fight for survival you wouldn't happen at all

you are just a cuckold lol. should be gassed

i need to get a new golden. mine died.

F

What a high level interrpretation of nationalism!! You must be some kind of genius
Do you watch Rick and Morty lol XD

south african cuckold

I was born under specific circumanstances, had my mom swallowed and taken the cum one day later the baby would have been an entirely different person.
I am the child of my parents and I was born because they decided to have sex at a specific moment in time, had even one variable been different, another sperm could've gotten into the egg and I wouldn't have been born.

There's nothing random about existing, I couldn't have been born anywhere else at any other time and I'm certainly not "lucky to have been in Europe", I'm lucky to have been born at all considering the odds are infinitely low.
3/10 made me reply

You don't control who you're parents or your children are, should you hold no connection to them?
I'm tired of your jewish narrative.

>cuckold
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

The Left wants me to be ashamed of all the bad my ancestors did but not be proud of the good my ancestors accomplished. Meanwhile I have to listen to how Jews win Nobel Prizes and a black inventor created 500 things to do with a peanut. FUCK EM

if you are too stupid to do something you can be proud of you need to be proud of your heritage. ...thats all. If you are successful you are proud of WHAT U HAVE ACHIEVED AND DONE. ...if u are successful u look for something like heritage so you don't feel useless. Thats why most of ppl that are proud of heritage are persisting on that so hard. FGTZ

wtf i love mozart now

Everyone else's achievements are dwarfed by those of the Western European Caucasian male. Fact