Is there more to it than this ?

Is there more to it than this ?

Not to a simple minded liberal.

It's pretty unlikely that Trump and Kim would be circumcised

oi vey

Weird thought.

looks like the kind of imagery that would come from a jewish mind

no. kim threatens big bad USA to look strong to his people, and trump talks tough back to impress his. there is no real existential threat from best korea

To be fair I'm sure Trump is more than willing to ignore Kim

Also
A professional artist drew this

Trump's is bigger

I though the left was against body shaming?

Whoa, the jews are going all out with their media to spam the US into sending their people to die invading North Korea so the jews can take over their banking and media like the did in South Korea with ROK media.

We should be liberating south korea from the jews, not invading North Korea like the kike media tells you.

>and trump talks tough back to impress his

Or because it's goddamn world policy to not let anyone get their way by threatening "muh nukes" and the only reason anyone has a problem with this correct responses is because Trump is the one doing it.

Is there more to anything in life than this?

>looking at dicks
Faggot

yes, that's kind of the point

Trump campaigned on the promise that he would show the world how big America's dick is

this is common joke in russian
>мepятьcя пиcькaми

you mean like telling dumbass americans that hes going to rain down fury like the world has never seen before, when he full well knows best korea wont even attack?

I'm a medfag, I pretty much get paid to look at dicks all day

also Trump cut and Kim not, so Kim have handicap

there wouldnt have been a Problem if Hillary had gotten elected with her 3 foot clit

this

(You)

Paзвe этo pyccкaя кapикaтypa?

you are not russian proxyfag

Reminder that if you believe anything the MSM tells you about NK you are willfully spooning globalist propaganda into your mouth.

>the media is dishonest
>except for when it has to do with NK for some reason
retards

POWERFUL

Дa нy кa нaхyй.

>If you attack us we will nuke you
What's wrong with this statement? Oh, the media spun it to look like they're threatening us and not vice-versa.

idi nahui cyka blyat

NO U

I am starting to wish we could trade leaders.

Powerful.