What's Sup Forums's opinion on seal clubbing?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on seal clubbing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MdPqtVMkeLI
youtube.com/watch?v=Lmw4lzjEqD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That seal is really cute it doesn't deserve to die or be hurt in any way

As long as they don't suffer I'm fine with it. I've killed critters for both the meat and the furs so i'd be a hypocrite if i condemned them for doing the same.

based

jews have castrated western males and many of them are now unable to kill because "muh all life is valuable" or "muh cuteness"
we have been raising a generation of cowards and weaklings and traditions like seal clubbing ensure that at least some of use stay alpha and follow the rules of the strong

You know Nazi Germany was extremely pro animal rights and Hitler was going to ban eating meat right?

no

Animals are animals.

It's probably not as fun as it's made out to be.

I Told my daughters that if eskimo boys ask you to clubbing, do not wear high heels.

I think it's degenerate. Hurting innocent animals always is.
I understand the hunt, but mauling a cub to death is something only full blown sociopaths are capable of.

>pro animal rights
yes
>ban eating meat
lmao what kind of kike told you that

also what does that have to do with my personal opinion pastaboy?
am I supposed to blindly suck Hitler's dick 24/7 and agree on everything (even what to eat for breakfast) with him?

I don't know much about it, do people objective because of endangerment or because "seals are cute"?

If it's an endangerment issue I'd be against it, but if it's just some Least Concern seal, well, fresh out of luck seals, it's our divine right

>trek out to the frozen wastes for days with naught a club and a dream
>track the little bastards who aren't even threatened because they breed like rabbits and get them out on the ice where they can't run
>take days of frustration out in a burst of passionate strength and take home a pelt worth thousands to feed yourself and your family
It's manly as fuck, is what it is.

Well, where do YOU suggest we get water in the Antarctic? There are a lot of scientists to support down there.

I dreamed i was an Eskimo

It's just an animal, it's not that different from killing a pig, especially since pigs are more intelligent than fucking seals. Seals are just cute.
What is a problem is that there are too many people in the world, you can't have too much clubbing or you will run out of seals.
If the human population was much smaller we could be killing whatever we want without worrying too much about the moral implications and muh nature.

Harp Seals are the ones with the fluffy white qt pups, and they're LC status. Polar bears kill more than clubbing does. It's literally 'b-b-but they're cute!!!' It's one of the least-environmentally impactful things humans do. No one minds deer hunting because they may be cute but they eat gardens and attack dogs. No one would be complaining if these fuckers were stealing their fish closeby.

> what kind of kike told you that
They probably didn't. They have simply brainwashed everyone to believe that ''DA NAZIS'' would have always taken the most extreme position available. To these brainwashed sub-humans if you even bring up the subject of DA NAZIS and vegetarianism, obviously DA NAZIS must have put meat eaters in gas chambers and killed 6 million carnivores.
That is just how the mind of a brainwashed sub-human works.

Who you're jiving with that cozmic debris?

youtube.com/watch?v=MdPqtVMkeLI

I wonder what they taste like, most of the flavor comes from fat, so i bet they're tender and delightful.

They're not cute, they're predators. They're fat because they're succesful hunters who eat a lot of fish.

I'm actually quite in favor or treating consumption animals more "humanely" and try avoiding products animal had to die for (unless it's fish, those have the intelligence of plants anyway)
On the topic of seal clubbing; as long as the seal isn't endangered and the population is generally stable in an area it's not doing much harm, I wish they'd shoot the seal in the head rather than bashing it's skull like some eskimo, but I get it's tradition.

I agree

Neat flag

this
"Grammar Nazi"
"the Soup Nazi"

The word nazi has just come to mean "extremist"

Depends on their age and music preference

As long as they are over 18 and have ID they should be allowed go clubbing the same as anyone else.

Heinous. All people involved should be beaten to pulp then have skin fileted as they slowly die.

I think it's good business. Also enables you to work while enjoying fresh air, being in touch with nature and your more primal side.
would work if I was Canadian/10

I don't know what method would be better, but generally speaking:
The feelings of an animal or even a man should not be the first priority in all situations.
If it is possible, we should avoid unneccessary harm, but it is just one of the many aspects.

This
Seals a cute.... CUTE

He can go clubbing if he wants

A real man's sport.

I think several people are going to report you for shitposting off topic crap kike.

Okay, white people? We need to talk. This is not okay. This is inexcusable.

This is what white civilization looks like. Is this what you want for white people?

White people will unironically defend this.

This is the true face of white people. When their thin veneer of civility is finally dropped, they turn into bloodthirsty savages.

Why do they have to be clubbed? Can't they be shot?

A frozen wind began to blow

This.

Enjoy having your neck snapped

Fuck seals and fuck polar bears as well.

Do they eat at least or the eternal snowniggers just kills?

so make sure you tell all your vegan friends to join their local natsoc 88!

A few years ago some local commercial fisherman clubbed the shit out of a bunch of seals. The fuckers are over populated as fuck. Best part was they were part of the local uni's (((study group))). Massive shit storm but nobody squealed. PETA flipped shit. Stupid fucks.

Seal should spend less time clubbing
>Spend more time on music

No bulli Belgium, they're sad enough

Its more fun?

they dont wanna ruin the fur

Seems very little wisdom is contain within your head. Now: B E G O N E S H I L L

They kill for sport. They kill for "cultural resons". It's quite sickening.

Portugese are animals too. Want to get clubbed?

>"white people" in each thread
>person who is posting likely white
opinion discarded

/thread

>never heard of "flipper pie"

It looks fun.
If they don't endanger the species, then I have no problem with this.

I dont think a married man should go clubbing especially if they already have kids.

Canadians kill seals but are cucked.

You have no problems with needless cruelty? You must be white!

White people are good paren-

So then antifa really are Nazis??!?!?!?!?!?

oy vey the goyim still butcher their own animals!

Shut up traitor, you'll get the rope.

ctrl+F "newf" - nothing
This is part of what we do back home, and we'll club you if you bitch about it.

so stupid. what's next - stealing a boby's pacifier is "alpha"? you kill your enemies, not the vulnerable or those who haven't done anything wrong.

animal killing is for subhumans.

Nigs gonna nig.

Clubbing mermaid dogs is for faggots

It's like golf, only the ball squeaks when you hit it and red stuff comes out.

If we can't stop killing innocent little fucking seals, we're never going to stop killing each other. Humans will literally become extinct soon.

FUCK ESKIMOS!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!11!!!1!

Those disgusting snow-mexicans need to be culled.

lol their mom is a supermodel yet they look like 3rd world monkeys

>seal clubbing
They don't dance very well at all and they can't handle their alcohol.

FPBP

youtube.com/watch?v=Lmw4lzjEqD8