She's pro ethnic cleansing and genocide of Muslims

The left is going crazy over this. They're even talking about taking back her Nobel Peace prize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFEEmdKbqBE
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41194011
theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/08/desmond-tutu-condemns-aung-san-suu-kyi-price-of-your-silence-is-too-steep
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/rohingya-violence-aung-sang-suu-kyi-burma-nobel-peace-prize-withdrawn-calls-muslim-minority-flee-a7934686.html
latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-myanmar-suu-kyi-20170908-story.html
theguardian
archive.is/ODIV3
independent
archive.is/CRIJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course they'd take her prize, liberals hate successful women. That's why they never mentioned taking Obamas peace prize.

As long as Bombing Obama has one the "peace" prize means fuck nothing.

Even Aung San Suu Kyi can't sleep next to a mad dog.

They gave Obama a peace prize even though he dropped more bombs on Muslims than even Bush. The Nobel committee is full of liberal scum who will suck the cock of any and all neo-liberal capitalist war mongerer

Who is this and why do i love her?

/ourgirl/

Aunt Sun Suzie. A great gal.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFEEmdKbqBE

>wants to kill muslims
>loses peace prize
>indiscriminately bombs sandniggers, topples ME governments for no reason, and funds terrorists
>keeps prize
Really gets those almonds humming.

never really liked her before but I do now

Its because Obama is a nigger and support immigration, they don't care about the lives lost, only if its "racist" or not.

>(((For no reason)))

She has probably seen the light. The reality of the world we live in.

Post examples of based stuff she's said or done pls

>They're even talking about taking back her Nobel Peace prize
Why? She's creating peace by eliminating the unpeaceful.

No justifiable reason. Of course all ME wars have a purpose and also a (((purpose))).

the whole point is you can do it, just not talk about it...

remember, the goyim can't know.

Funny ain't

Obama is directly responsible for killing more "persons of colour" than any "person of colour" who ever lived

Way to go liberals

Nobel prices have become so full of bullshit. Zero credibility anymore

/thread

Than ask your government to stop giving out the Nobel prize.

Good grief.. this implies that if the ((right)) parties win on monday, perhaps something changes?

>The left is going crazy over this.
No, the Establishment is going crazy over this. All MSM, all NGOs, all Rights groups, etc.
It's been fun watching this character assassination in real time.

does anyone here have links to old threads on this subject? i cant seem to find them in my browser history :(

If the Buddhists hate you and want to kill you, you must be a right bunch of cunts.

Obama bombed half a dozen Muslim countries, and they never took away his peace prize. Sounds like some good, old-fashioned liberal hypocrisy.

4u

Literally who

what are you doing on this site?

That's Jacquie Chan, the militiant Buddhist nationalist queen of Thailand.

Is she /ourwoman/?

I'm here every day and I've never heard of her

16 yeah?
Burma was a British colony. Gains independence, military junta takes control, isolates country from the entire world akin to North Korea, has zero economic development and a weird capital city built in the middle of the jungle. Aung Sang Suu Kyi campaigns for democracy, gets put under house arrest for 20+ years. Whilst under house arrest she's lauded as essentially the asian Mandela, gets peace prize. Junta eventually realises everything is shit because of no trade, grants limited democracy and releases Aung in return for investment from the west/China. Aung Sang Suu Kyi now has shit loads of political capital and pretty much runs the country, and she's shitting on all the shit libs by letting the military kick muslim illegal immigrants out of the country.

TLDR libs think every third worlder has their values and loves Islam.

How do you ethnically cleanse a culture?

>>The left is going crazy over this.
>No, the Establishment is going crazy over this

nigger, literal tens of millions of muslims are calling for jihad from indonesia to turkey in response to the slaughters. this could blow up into a happening.

The Anglo menace have tainted her, did this have any effect on her political beliefs?

by killing everyone part of that culture ?

>I'm here every day and I've never heard of her

then my friend, you need to lurk moar outside of the chans and get familiar with geo-politics. how are you going to win the war if you don't know your enemy?

Thank you, Grandma!

We Filipinos badly needed this one.

And remove their stories from the pool of acceptable discourse. same as the left tried for the last 80 years with Nationalism, but utterly failed because their paradigms don't allow the first.

No or else she would be letting the pakis stay

>what is archive

>She's pro ethnic cleansing and genocide of Muslims

So a normal person then?

oh fugg, don't tell me he BLEACHED her

>Uber-autist burmese elliot rodger is conceived
>goes on a massive turbo-virgin genocide campaign westwards into bangladesh
>MudPoos will be eliminated in your lifetime

>They're even talking about taking back her Nobel Peace prize
Good. They should give it to Angela Merkel.

Islam has been doing it very well for 1400 years

sounds like someone should get on twitter and bypass the media's narrative

DLETE THIS!

thank you grandma

I'm a Buddha and thinking about moving there for a year or so for an extended vacation.

Fire and sword

thank you, grandma!

Na Islam failed because their genetics and culture is not able to keep up any kind of civilization. They sure as hell tried but fell back the moment their family inbreeding became too much and the driving force of their empire, the pussificated white man became not enough. The Balkan is the best example for this. And at the same time shows, that interbreeding between high and low IQ races doesn't help with raising the overall average

>very well
if you mean inbreeding and pushing their population growth at a catastrophic rate while constantly at war with the civilized world, sure

KEK wills it!

I wonder if people got get it's still very much a military dictatorship with a rubber stamp parliament. She has very strict conditions placed on her to even be where she is. Mainstream leftyfags don't know this, of course. But really, what the fuck is she supposed to do? These Muslims are ethnic Bengali poorfag nomads. There were always some in Burma, but they've done little but sit and multiply over the last several decades.

They Destroyed Buddhism/Hinduism in Pakistan and Afghanistan and almost all ethnic Iranian culture so very effectively
Yes they failed in India too

They gave him the 'peace prize' 3 months into his first term.

It was literally a 'prize for being black'.

She studied in Japan.

The cringiest example of european lefties infatuation with exotic people.

the strange thing is that your wrong. its not the military kicking the Muslims out, its the civilians which are doing it.

I guess I've just never bothered much with southeast Asia.

He looks like mister hyde and dr jekyll

Its funny how a death cult is even less able to reproduce than a culture of Nihilists like Indians.

Bony wannabe english Bitch is worse than Thatcher
>But muh Generals.

Why she didn't just brand them as terrorists like we did in 99?

Thank you grandma!

It's both apparently. Certainly the military isn't doing anything to stop them. It sounds like they might actually clear Burma of muslims, at least a substantial number.
>bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41194011
>Those fleeing say Myanmar's military are burning their villages and attacking them.

Anyone know where to get a good gestalt on this?
Seems It's not getting a lotbof coverage on the sites I frequent...

Looks like she literally sold her soul for power

Hinduism isn't nihilistic

>Hinduism
>Nihilistic

you gain powers by killing muslims? Deus Vult

Muslim detected

Would she be willing to give lessons to other politicians?
Have they got enough bullets? Can I donate money so they have enough to finish the job?

theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/08/desmond-tutu-condemns-aung-san-suu-kyi-price-of-your-silence-is-too-steep

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/rohingya-violence-aung-sang-suu-kyi-burma-nobel-peace-prize-withdrawn-calls-muslim-minority-flee-a7934686.html

latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-myanmar-suu-kyi-20170908-story.html

Obama won for being black.

Archive or screenshot please
>theguardian com/world/2017/sep/08/desmond-tutu-condemns-aung-san-suu-kyi-price-of-your-silence-is-too-steep
archive.is/ODIV3
>independent co uk/news/world/asia/rohingya-violence-aung-sang-suu-kyi-burma-nobel-peace-prize-withdrawn-calls-muslim-minority-flee-a7934686.html
archive.is/CRIJ4

BASED CHINK WOMAN

>I'm a Buddha
Pretty sure part of becoming a Buddha is to leave this place forever.

That bitch was suported by most NGOs when she was emprisonned in 95.

>taking back her Nobel Peace prize

Norway literally funded this war before giving it to her. (Wikileaks)

Moommmmmmm Dx

>The left is going crazy over this

She has an left wing party...

she had been under house arrest for many years
and her time got extended when some dude swam over the lake to get to her
even when she is doing nothing she is in trouble

ya its like ignoring bot flies

I have been watching her progress for some time
truly an unsang hero

That's because she's just talking about it. They only give a peace prize to actual mass murderers.

>THE MOSLEM VERMIN MENACE SHALL BE UTTERLY ERADICATED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

What did based grandma of kebab removal mean by this?

BUT SHE FOUGHT FOR MUH DEMOCRACY! SHE WAS AGAINST MILITARY GOVERNMENT! SHE A GOOD GIRL!

this
you need to at least flatten 2 countries to be eligible for the prize of peace

Wtf I love genocidal Asians now
Brb fapping to pics of her when she was younger

> ethnic cleansing musilims

She should get two noble peace prize

Alfred Nobel actually invented the dynamite.

>jihad happens
>US has to intervene in burma to keep jihadists out
>another jew funded war that will kill millions.
Oy vey just as planned!

Digits

hehehe

it was probably the making of her

Jews outside of America hated Obama.

Who is this person? I don't recognize her

wtf I like Aunt Sushi now

She should remove kebab in all of Asia

This