The whole world is laughing about MURICANS :D

The whole world is laughing at muricans because they are so fucking stupid. I mean, look at their president (not want to say that hillary would have been any better) - but shit looking like Idiocracy 2.0.

How did it happen that muricans got that stupid? ...maybe because they got "god bless murica" indoctrinated 24/7.

AMERICA IS NOT THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, IT IS THE WORST :D

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c

youtube.com/watch?v=-V9g2OsEwGQ

youtube.com/watch?v=1MwN5nDajWs

youtube.com/watch?v=6CfDIP7Ka84

LOL dudes, you failed! ...everybody is laughing about your stupidity and ignorance :D

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-30/depressing-survey-results-show-how-extremely-stupid-america-has-become
youtube.com/watch?v=VIgHVlb151c
youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Austria
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kick the united states out of the americas

This

oh yes!

this is the song that Venezuela will be singing next week when they switch their reserve currency to yuan and america freaks out and invades....Iraq, Iran, Libya, Qatar, etc.

Depressing Survey Results Show How Extremely Stupid America Has Become

zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-30/depressing-survey-results-show-how-extremely-stupid-america-has-become

Try harder nigger

Sage

>Meme flag

...I'm from Austria, got blue eyes and blonde hair. U dumbed down, indoctrinated and fucked up murican ;)

Try harder? ....dude, look at your country and then look at europe/canada/australia/china/japan. ...you are laughable

And we're laughing at you.

OH BEAUTIFUL

FOR SPACIOUS SKIES

yea because u still think that your country is worth something :D

FOR AMBER WAVES OF GRAIN

Tell me it's not faggot

>I'm from Austria
Austria, eh?

Apart from Hitler, does your shitty nation even have ONE influential general or commander?

The only guy I can think of are Prinz Eugen (not ethnic Austrian) and Joseph Radetzky (also not ethnic Austrian). Karl Philipp Schwarzenberg was a cuck who accomplished nothing.

Your nation has always been a faggy empire that only managed to expand thanks to marriage and sharing power with Hungary like a true cuckold.

Your nation's history began by getting BTFO by the fucking Swiss whose entire country is basically an anti-Austrian alliance/oath, when you tried to conquer them as Babenbergs

You'd have gotten your ass handed to you TWICE by the Ottomans if it werent for winter the first time, and Polish Jan Sobieski coming to help you the second time.

You had Mexico for a while till your guy running it (Maximillan von Mexico) got executed for getting involved with the wrong people there, hilarious.

Your alliance with Spain was ruined because the Spanish heir turned out to be a mentally handicapped infertile autist (Charles II)

You tried to start a colony in India (Nicobar islands) and failed when all your sailors died from malaria.

Moving on, Mozart never identified himself as Austrian. He was born in Salzburg that was independent at the time.

Nikola Tesla was born in your empire but he is also not ethnic Austrian.

You discovered Franz Josefsland but lost it to the Russians.

You got the kike Sigmund Freud going for you but his theories have been widely considered nonsense by modern psychologists today.

Prussia took Silesia from you and you never got it back, not even during the 7 years war when you teamed up with Russia and could have destroyed Prussia, but didnt.

You got BTFO by fucking tiny ass Serbia after declaring war on them in 1914. You have lost our cousins in South-Tyrol to Italy ever since.

So if anything, it is Austria that never did shit that justified its existence on the map of Europe.

>Your nation's history began by getting BTFO by the fucking Swiss whose entire country is basically an anti-

loool dude, we dont need a commander or general. ...we have education, healthcare/insurance, freedem, much lesser crimerates, much less prisons, we have nearly no poverty, worlds best city to life in.

what do you have besides military power? NOTHING dude. NOTHING but a mess. rich and elites have overthrown your whole state and u are too stupid to even get whats going on.

Wer in austira, have more income, need to work less, can go to the doctor anytime FOR FREE, we get free meds, if you lose your job, your get still paid so you wont get poor.

LOL u looking at history, I look at PRESENT TIME, and right now, and also in future u will fail more and more.

>Education
>Freedem
Pottery

Murica-splainers~

Wow America sure is the greatest country on earth, I bet you love telling people how great it is? What's that a non-American country has something nice, better shit all over it because it's not American yeah?

dont worry, americans are shit swilling parasitic cannibals who are about to eat themselves

We might suck and be the worst people in the world but we still have to build a thousand mile wall to keep the best people in the world out. Why is that?

democracy was created in Rome
bill of rights was created in Netherlands
english was created in England

oppression was created in america

jokes on you, when you find out that in your information bubble, that within your chinese silk prison, the wall is really meant to keep the slaves....in

and those with low IQ celebrated their prison

He doesn't have a country, he's a coward with a fake flag talking shit about another country you cunt. If you don't have the courage to display your own flag, you can't talk shit about anybody's country.

EXACTLY THAT!!! ...besides that i think democracy was created in ancient greek

I'm from Austria FGT

representative democracy

>Anti-american thread where OP hides his Geo flag

Much brave, so wow.

yeah but we are the best country in the world duh.

Thanks for murica-splaining it to me. Yes I am a cunt, thanks for putting this non-American in his place. Add it to your scoreboard.

To be fair, it WAS the greatest.
Then schlomo and Noseberg came over from Germany in the 1930s

Trump is loved in Italy by the common man.

The best meme ever imo is "Americas stupidity"
Usually accompanied with a few photographs of overweight or traded Americans, it is meant to make people feel better about their literal piece of shit countries, since they are able to make fun of "le walmart Americans"

Newsflash. If America is hell on earth you guys are fucked because I can only think of a very small handful of places on this earth that are better. Do we have obese idiots here? Yep. So do you, although perhaps slightly less percentage wise... To be fair.

Still. Your 20% obese fucks compared to our 30% isn't really anything to be bragging about. America has Nigs but it's literally preferable to the shariah horseshit coming to nearly every single EU country.

How about instead of making little "le funny American" threads, you make one discussing how the fuck we are going to fix the problems currently facing the west?

op is triggered as fuck

People like you losers are why I'm starting to think very little of non Americans

People start these threads because we are the best. No one bothers to attack shit tier nigger countries because it's pointless.

Checkmate achmed.

Calm down, Austria

You´re nothing without Czech excellence

After you inherited the Kingdom of Bohemia you sold our precious Lusatia and lost Silesia.

You thought, you were good at having high taxes, but so totally fucked up with the private sector in the end, the reason, why so many people rather fled for the Americas than to put up with your shit.

You were also intolerant as fuck, most of your intelligence was protestant, but no, you couldn´t stop bitching about the pope not being enough deep inside your butthole.

You are a shameful inheritor of "our empire", because the only people, that were famous or did something useful, weren´t from Austria at all.

SAGE

>merica has Nigs but it's literally preferable to the shariah horseshit coming to nearly every single EU country.

Please look at all the proven statistics. ...watch my first video. ...you have the most ignorant and dumbed down society in civilized counrties. IT IS A FACT FGT, just google it moron.

FGT talking about past times again. I'M talking about present time and future.

Czech is fucked up, look at the educatzion, poverty, non-working ppl. Austria fucks u in anyway.

Also, why do you need famous ppl all the time? wasnt hitler famous enough? or mozart, falco, schwarzenegger. BUT NO ONE CARES ABOUT SINGLE PPL. ...IT IS ABOUT HOW PPL CAN ENJOY LIFE HERE AND THAT WE HAVE HEALTH AND WEALTH.

... LOL, murica, LOL ...

>world laughs at Americans
>highest standard of living in the world
We don't care

yea, because muricans only care about being fat, shooting with weapons. starting wars and say "oh we didn't know better" :D what a bunch of fgts with no education and culture.

ITT: Yuros still feigning laughter as their entire continent is being invaded by muslim savages that continue to violate and rape their homeland

>whay do you have besides military power?
Seriously, what else is necessary? If youve got something we want, what are you going to do, talk us out of taking it?

T. butthurt Canadian lumber salesman
Enjoy those tariffs syrup-nigger

>national representative democracy
America is the first and oldest of these

good point but when you look at it deeper, all that shit thats going on in Europe...it wouldnt fly here. what kind of country gives up its guns so it cant even defend itself. id rather look stupid with a gun then be pretentious getting raped in the ass or blowed up

...hm I'm in austria and we took a lot of refugees. i live in a big city and I'm outside everyday in many places, but I don't even notice them, also none of my friends ever got problem with refugees, we barely see one. . ...lol u paranoid fucks talking about things u dont even know about. typical uneducated murican.

The whole world is getting fucked by refugees, they should really do something about their own problems don't you think.

yeah, keep thing that rest of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=VIgHVlb151c

I am talking about the past, because that was the only time you had atleast a bit of relevance

Your future is fucked, you´re cucked beyond saving, because you don´t know how your pipi works and Turks are taking over, you´re even more retarded than Bavarians, who are atleast aware of the Saupreiss.

>Czech is fucked up, look at the educatzion, poverty, non-working ppl. Austria fucks u in anyway.

You really have some balls for autistic Austria, who can´t even read.

Hitler did nothing in a long run.
Mozart wasn´t Austrian, lol
Falco was a failure
Schwarzenegger is not even talking about him been Austrian

>BUT NO ONE CARES ABOUT SINGLE PPL. ...IT IS ABOUT HOW PPL CAN ENJOY LIFE HERE AND THAT WE HAVE HEALTH AND WEALTH.

>... LOL, murica, LOL ...

Says Austria, the prime example of a failed state

>highest standard off lining in the world
>but muh...
Still don't care

>what else do you have except for the most important thing to have

at least they had Marie Antoinette, the worst PR campaign ever.

Cowboy culture is pretty legit.

Hey dipshit!! We are the fuckin world. Every fuckin race is here? Every color. They all want to come here. So laugh yourself away dipshit.
I notice you don't list your shit hole of a country.

So continue to criticize yourself. continue on....

She was an inbred failure herself

It's seriously like that and it's an open secret.
The best thing: murricans still believe they are in control.
I don't know who but somebody is buttfucking the US bigtime.
If it wasn't for their military this wrestling-tier nation would already have been wiped and we all know.

>flag
Confirmed faggot op

youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI

Meanwhile we still helping those poor poor nigglers.

You need another bag of rice?

SAGE

If the EU took in 350 million muslim (almost the entire middle eastern population) it would be 63% white, just like the USA is today.

Germany would know about buttfucking huh?

Dude did you ever had the chance of getting education in czechia? ...seems u didn't u retard cunt. LOOK: WE HAVE BETTER SCHOOLS, FREE EDUCATION, MORE PRESSFREEDOM, LESS CORRUPTION, MORE MONEY, LESS WORKINGHOURS, BETTER WEALTH, BETTER HEALTH. Czechia has NOTHING, or why do you think are 90% of toiletcleaners and "cheap"-workers from poland and czechia in austria?

BECAUSE THEY CAN LIVE HERE BETTER EVEN WITH THE JOBS AUSTRIANS WONT DO FOR THE MONEY. HAHAH FGT

>pic
There's some truth in that

...and lol, Mozart was Austrian.
Falco was one of the most successful musician in the world if you look at europe. ...schwarzenegger always mentions styria, and visits austria at least once a year. he also said it in many interviews that he is very proud and his heart stays in austria.
So stop lying, uneducated fag

The picture says it all

You´re too irrelevant for me to care
You were always a puppet in the modern era
Germany´s (lol) and now American (HAHA)

You are comparing my post-communist education with yours, that was shielded by your cucked neutrality?
Why aren´t you comparing historical industry?
Why is it, that you´re only now richer than Czech republic, before your very end?

All these caps doesn´t equal the truth, little Austria, these are all data to keep you calm, so that you may consider yourself western, but your corruption is rampant as fuck.

Comparing Czechs and the Polish?
Man, you are just one dumb Saupreiss

hahaha fucking stupid burgers

Why is the most cucked country calling me a fag?
Gee, I wonder why en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Austria

Lol, those two are also a history, your failed history

Uneducated? Atleast I am not so insecure, that I must write most of my text in caps

loool, BREITBART? are you for real? ...damn dude u are either a total retard or trolling.

I understand that u don't like to hear the truth. I also understand that u don't want to talk about present time and future, because it looks fuckin dark for czechia. ...but i would even prefer to live in czechia than in murica.

Its amusing when eurofags think Americans care about being laughed at. This only works in Europe and other gutless societies where people derive their self image from the perceptions of others. We don't give a fuck if people laugh. Most of it is nervous laughter anyway. Your idea of "culture" is getting ass raped by any invader who comes your way to prove your tolerance.

>2017 (effective since August 2017, delayed part of 2016 amendment)
>government loses authority to order surrender of firearms during state of emergency or war

Stay mad, cucked bitch

I know the truth, that you´re just a puppet of the US, having all your systems infected with their viruses, so they may shut down in time of your non-compliance

Present and future are irrelevant to Austria, because she will be soon gone.

Fucking dark for Czechia? Don´t worry, we will shoot you on your way across our border

>but i would even prefer to live in czechia than in murica.
Ironically, most of the retards can trace their lineage to Austria

The USA has been controlled by jews for over 100 years. Jews are dumbing US down through the (((controlled))) media. We have the documents.

lol u are a typical murican retard. funny that i barely even see any refugee. ...also my friends never had a single problem. ..you paranoid idiot.

And now think WHY these ppl coming here? Because stupid murica made war for geopolitical interests and totally fucked it up (because they are stupid, u remember?).

Also murican elitists are in fear because most technical inventions and best educated ppl are from europe/china. ...so u need to weaken other countries.

So in conclusion: all u can do is make war. becuause you have nothing else. isn't that ridiculous?

I would be ashamed for such a mess.

America's fucked, you can thank the spics for that.

My state is 99% white and the iq average is 104. Almost every woman I see is attractive and a near match biologically. Most of my friends got into ivy league schools and my high school gf got 2210/2400 on her sat.

Tell me again about how dumb Americans are and how we are all mongrels.

Go home spic

>23 trillion

your whole education system is laughable. my friend was techer in murca, st. petersburg, great britian and canada. he said universities (also private financed) in murica are very very bad. he said he never had such uneducated ppl around. even the teachers only knew some specific topics but were not able to handle other topics becuase of lack of knowledge. ...why do you think murica buys in so many engineers from foreign countries?

Not to sound Italian, but this Austrian has got the point
Even the most educated Americans are dumber than average Europeans

Of course you feel superior while blaming us for your problems. War refugees are a tiny fraction of migrants you are taking. You are letting in anyone who wants to live off your welfare state. That is the height of stupidity.

I understand what you are talking about. Sadly for us all, the people have failed to give support to the right candidate in 2016. With Hillary in charge America would have been already transformed into a modern, tolerant and progressive nation - like Sweden or Germany. But now we have to endure few more months (or maybe a year or so) until President Orange Turd is finally impeached and the forces of Progress will overcome Fascism, bigotry and racism.

>why do you think murica buys in so many engineers from foreign countries?

To stagnate wages, 1/3 of our entire working force has immigrated since 1965. Not only that but women entered the workforce in 1963. We had this huge economic boom coupled with an inflated labor force. Which is why we are poor unless you landed a meme job.

We are fucked.

saged

I don't know if the CLintos would have been better. They are corrupt elitist assholes too. Also Clinton was responsible for war in middle east. In my opinion you only could pick between pest and cholera.

Sanders would have been better in my opinion. He would have taxed the very rich so the poor get at least some help. ...also he would have taxed the fuckin too powerful corporations so the state gets more power and isn't controlled by (((them))).

But now with Trump, (((they))) have a free play. ...they get even less regulation so they gain influence in politics to fuck muricans to death.

Germany non white in one generation.

I bet my house, my car and all my saving that you are wrong. ...damn dude media propaganda makes u paranoid and look pretty stupid.