Can the eternal Anglo and the eternal kraut ever get along?

Can the eternal Anglo and the eternal kraut ever get along?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HNhF28fzN9I?t=2m42s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

No. They are destined to pull Europe down the gutter with them in their perpetual struggle.

Yeah, it was called pre 1914.

Of course, as lons as none of them wanders like an eternal jew.

No. it's in the krauts nature to destroy Europe.

It's in the Anglos nature to save it.

Sure. I think we actually used to, anyway. No reason it should not be possible. But realistically I don't see how you'd do it now; there's practically nothing to bond over.

Not after 2 devastating wars that Germany caused. Every single German has to die.

That's nonsense OP. We always got along, as far as european nations allowed. We fought much more with France and Poland. Less with Britain. Britain just happened to be the last "bastion" of western, "democratic" society during the 2. World war.

It's what Hitler wanted, but Churchill sold the white race

We tried, but Germany just couldn't help but try to dominate the continent again. This time it's through economic imperialism and indirect rule instead of war.

We're too weak now to stop them, so why even try?

They killed to many gypsies, the jew thingy was fully justified both in discourse and historical symbolism, killed gypos was just old silly fun.

during the interbellum, it was actually Britain which opposed harsh sanctions and punishment on Germany. It was France which tried to really ram through a bitter revanchism, I'm sorry to say.

The only German I have ever met was a cunt

Why couldn't you fucks just let Germany become dominant on the continent while you ruled the rest of the world? Why do you guys sperg out over other countries having their place in the sun?

It's already time,to all europeans fight side by side, or we will all perish.

I will perish over teaming up with G*rmans. Death is preferred over that.

No. Anglos should be gassed. Churchill was a genocidal Jew cock sucking drunk that destroyed any hope for western civilization. Kill them all.

The people of Germany wanted it
The politicians of Germany pushed it
Rudolph Hess risked his life for it
Shit, ADOLF HIMSELF advocated it

But no, Churchill decided to sell out the British people to in the name of Zionism

Note the hover hands.

>Why do you guys sperg out over other countries having their place in the sun?

Historically, it's because the only guarantee that we don't all starve to death on this overpopulated island is the Royal Navy, and nobody could ever guarantee its success. With a single dominant continental power, Britain can be starved out.

e.g. People in the UK were terrified when Napoleon pretty much conquered or puppetted 90% of Europe in the 1800s, and it was only the Royal Navy winning a few crucial naval victories that led to the massive army gathered at Boulogne failing to cross. The French blockade and trade ban could have been catastrophic.

>Hey, we know we're kinda losing but...peace?
That's what elementary kids do. They started it, and they had to face the consequences for doing it. That's just how it goes.

The same reason they wanted you to remain a british colony. Power. Competitors are a threat, and thus must be culled. Same thing you are pulling right now.

>we know we're kinda losing

Please go back to history class, Kevin.

can you really blame Brexit though, considering Mutti's recent shenanigans?

Not as long as the eternal jew is involved.

Why does the Kraut look like a Kike?

Anglos are natural enemies of Europeans.

This.

Because we hate everyone. Do you know how much we have fought with each other over the centuries?
English hate the Irish, Irish hate each other, Scots hate everyone especially Scots and the Welsh hate other Welsh with a fire and a passion. Think of it less as a few little islands and more of a cauldron of loathing.

Like Brits have any room to speak of things from their Imperial Colonialism and then their Dutch Brussels Jew lads endorsing slave trade to the Americas.

Yeah but keep blaming the average cracker!

At least we Unite Under Race and Culture instead of some Faux Jesus Crest lead by Warmongering Elitists. Which aren't even White people exactly half the time. Technically speaking and that is because of the goldsmiths of old and Jewelry and the Average peasant paying usury which we still have plus Fed Taxes. Those fuck have so much money hidden away they could probably pay our Nat. Debt 1000 times over!

This.

can the eternal kraut stop trying to conquer europe?

Good people Christian or anything good wouldn't want to starve out the Brits. The Brits are arguably the best Musicians ever on the planet among other things among other things related to the White Race. Get over yourself!

No, Krauts can't handle the bants, so this means we can never get along

Don't be silly, Brits might be Inselaffen, but they're OUR Inselaffen.

Ain't got nothing 'gainst our decendet anglo-saxon friends.
They are part of the Germanic Ancestry.

How does that work when both of you are introducing Sharia as fast as you can

No, once they get along Europe is finished, both share the goal of destroying Europe in their own way, Germany from economic/military domination and Anglo from globalisation

Where did the Romans displace the Jews in...

First Jewish–Roman War

The First Jewish–Roman War (66–73 CE), sometimes called the Great Revolt (Hebrew: המרד הגדול ha-Mered Ha-Gadol)

Looks like some SHIT STARTER GENES were put in GERMANY a long time ago....

GO FIGURE!

8)

>Muh Blue eyed blondes
>Muh 14/88
>Muh Hidla
>FUGGEN GERMIN STAHP CONQUERING

can ya make up your fucking mind?
Either you go full-frontal 14/88 and start getting hostile over policy and property, or you get your fucking dick back in your pants and be a moderate right-winger. a normal conservative.

Oh yeah hitler loved the beady eyes cunts so much that he tried to lovingly destroy their cities and their will to resist. Yes he adored them so much that he caused the collapse of their empire.
Damn how could Churchill have not seen how based hitler was?

They offered peace but the eternal anglo violated his own treaties and we all know how germans are with documentation.

We always did before the world wars. We share a lot of blood in kind. Leaf obvs but both of my parents are from the UK.

>High Priest Ananus ben Ananus
"Business as usual, goyim"

I'm in support of the Brexit, smart move. If history teaches us anything, it is that the brits are pretty damn good at world politics. Leaving a faulty union, that isn't even sure of what it wants to be is the only solution.

The EU's goal was supposed to be an economic union with a shared currency. We got the shared currency, but never a shared ministry of commerce. While I oppose the whole idea of getting rid of true national sovereignity by handing over our economies to a centralized european government, it could potentially only work if you go all the way like it was planned and agreed upon by all EU nations.

One currency and once economic policy for all member states. Instead we have these rising tensions within the Union because Germany (and to a smaller degree France also) is literally milking our fellow union members dry. It is bound for failure as it is right now and once it fails all the union members will suffer, the Brexit was a hella smart move. Godspeed to you, britfriends.

This.

You're both shit hence the American age

Ever look in the mirror? You know you're the cunty one! and this is coming from an Scottish/Irish German American!

NOW WE DO HAVE TO STARVE YOU!

The music will only get better!

8)

Holy shit you are so bluepilled it hurts.

youtu.be/HNhF28fzN9I?t=2m42s

get learned you fucking worthless faggot.

this burger speaks the truth

Black Prince Anyone?

W-W-W-W-Wh-Whales!

>Can the eternal Anglo and the eternal kraut ever get along?
sure, they've even been cross-bred. the result was the eternal burger.

What are you talking about OP. They got along very well lately. Theres so much in common between them:
>both cucked
>both activly replacing themselves with shitskins
>both shit on the remaining sane whites in Europe
>both getting raped by towelheads with their government repressing the news about it
Both of them ought to get nuked.

I hope you can afford nukes someday.
Someday...
By that i mean, you can afford them once we annex our clay again and bolster your infrastructure and industry more than you fucking polacks ever could.

Learn german already, it might help you.

With what army exactly Hans? The one with broomsticks instead of guns?

>remaining sane whites
Stop trying to speak for Denmark, pipe-cleaner.

Spotted the Pole

Sure we could. But the eternal anglo, would only stab us in the back. As they did. Again, and again, and again. To pretty much all european nations, they played friends with, and two decades later warred against - or helped their enemies to do so.
Anglos confirmed as native proto-jews of europe.

>Towel hads should be gassed so hard it would be fun.
>Europe got slaved once in History in the Middle East.
>Europe gets fucked hard in the ass and vagina.
>Someone kill Angela Merklin
>Nuke the shit out of Europe
>No Muslims allowed pollicy in the states
>Muslims are the worst.

>Yet another D&C thread that won't get pruned and will reach the bump limit

Hehehe, OP, we are running out of shekels at this point.

>Both flooding Europe with mudbloods..

I guess the boomer Anglo population is still trying to save Europe with brexit. But everyone born after 1970 is siding with the Krauts

>gets into wars for no reason
>slave to Rothschild bankers
>most popular politician is a puppet (churchkill)
>feels proud about murdering his fellow white men in WW1 and 2
>loses empire because muh racism
>opens gates for the caliphate

psh... nuthin personell, ole chap.

lol this is leftist drivel, you've been listening to the SJWs too much

Seriously, i don't know what kind of german is so drastically against sovereignity and freedom that they spit on the british attempt to liberate themselves.

They've been lied to, indoctrinated to hate the loss of influence over them and believe what the media says verbatum.
No more brother wars, congrats on the Brexit.

Merkel however and her media lackeys keep the pressure on them and keep printing bullshit to pollute minds.

We germans were once subscribed to the idea of an almost ultimate freedom.

No. Germany ruined Europe twice, now their ruining Europe a third time. Literally all the problems with migrants and refugees today is Germany's fault. It's something in their psyche that makes them hellbent on destruction.

I cannot wait for the German race to die out desu. We should have ethnically cleansed them after ww2 and settled the land with Englishmen.

>Czech Republic brings concentration camps back up and running, nazis approve it heavily.
>Czech Republic allows Citizens to shoot Muslims legally with no charge. This is fucking amazing. *Claps fast with excitement.* It's about damn time I can see some fucking holocaust with a good reason.
>I hope Poleland can actually kick the shit out of the middle east.
>World War 3 is approved to kill TowelHeads.
>TowelHeads are better off fucking their daughters more than their cousins. Atleast that will be productive to their destruction. They can use their daughters for masterbuation.
>Ha ha.

competitive shitposting

Memes aside, yes. I wish we could.

Didn't you violate every treaty you had at that time with nations you thought were weak enough to be invaded?

Nope. The German was defiantly a cunt

>yeah its their fault we killed them, its their fault that when they sued for peace we denied and kept killing them, just like in WW1! filthy jurman scum!
"oh... h-hey muhammad... you want my wife again t-today? oh... okay...." - You in 2017

>burger doesn't realise his country bombed Germany to shit as well

The plan to partition Germany and to dismantle their heavy industry was opposed by Churchill though

Both of them must be destroyed.

>Implying there's anything wrong with slaughtering Germans

I don't even consider them human desu

I miss Benny Hill

>Note the hover hands.
The hand is pictured mid-pat.