Hitler Won

At least in Brazil.

UMA DELÍCIA

Other urls found in this thread:

metropoles.com/vida-e-estilo/comportamento/brasileiros-importam-semen-de-doadores-brancos-com-olhos-azuis
leiaja.com/noticias/2017/08/10/brasileiros-preferem-semen-de-doador-loiro-de-olhos-azuis/
campograndenews.com.br/lado-b/comportamento-23-08-2011-08/em-campo-grande-semen-de-doador-loiro-alto-e-sarado-e-preferencia-entre-casais
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought something like this would start to happen. Wouldn't be surprised if other countries like Brazil do the same.

>demand for donated semen
>majority are homossexual women and single women

really? oh who would've guessed!

There's definitely going to be interesting trends once gene-editing babies takes off

I know of a small town filled with aryan twins that should help with this.
Thanks Mengele.

I don't know how to feel about this.

uma aryanica

>5'11
/fit/ on suicide watch

More Euros means more tax income and more gibs for you. You should always be happy with more aryans.

I would assume it is mostly brown / mixed people getting this done, so the most likely effect is just to cancel out some of the dysgenic decline, making your population ever so slightly less dumb and brown than it would otherwise be

But of course the dysgenic downward trend is 1000x more powerful

>67,292 mixed race kids without a father.
What the fuck could possibly go wrong?

more people requesting donors at least

Well, fatherhood is on the way out anyway, the incentive structure cannot support it

The incentive structure dictates that the negro mating strategy of impregnate and leave is by far the most viable one.

Lots of new Sup Forums users ?

it's such a joke! men should really stop letting these cunts get away with it. Donating might seem alpha but would Sup Forums want this kids raised by insane homofags???

You sure? I doubt they would have money for that.

>be pardo
>live in the south of brazil
>fuck a lot of blonde aryans

SOURCE, OP

What did I say?
GIVE A QUOTATION
Search turns up no results

>post yfw in the future you're not allowed to choose the sperm genotype because it's thought crime of racial discrimination.

this

I'm a blond green eyed 27 year-old electrical engineer virgin with confirmed at least 4 natural children (I can't know exactly what happens once I donate, but I could gather some info).
Ask me anything but there really isn't much more to say.

Do you have visiting rights?

metropoles.com/vida-e-estilo/comportamento/brasileiros-importam-semen-de-doadores-brancos-com-olhos-azuis

leiaja.com/noticias/2017/08/10/brasileiros-preferem-semen-de-doador-loiro-de-olhos-azuis/

campograndenews.com.br/lado-b/comportamento-23-08-2011-08/em-campo-grande-semen-de-doador-loiro-alto-e-sarado-e-preferencia-entre-casais