NEW MAIDAN INCOMING. The joos involved. Screencap this

The Catalonian secessionist regional government is organizing a new Maidan in the following weeks after their independence referendum was ruled illegal by the Spanish constitutional court.
The jews support them, so expect an extensive coverage in the following weeks in jew run media.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kpV3DxMbGU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't you allow them independence?

The Catalan government is counting on the jews to support them with intel and funds if they manage to achieve independence, which they can't under the current constitution. If this happens they will be automatically expelled from the EU and there wont be any more ECB funds.

the goberment of spain is the jews, so, partido Popular of Mariano Ragoy es support the independence, political profits

>implying (((they))) are not planning to break up Spain

>why doesn't a country want to give up its clay??
hurr durr.

Also, free catalonia would be a terrible idea. It's full of leftist cucks. Sure, the rest of Spain would swing harder to the right by getting rid of them, but catalonia itself would probably go around and take as many migrants as possible, thus ensuring that their new state ends up becoming minority white within a generation. Personally, I'd rather not have another colony of shitskins within Europe like that.

Franco 2.0 when?

This whole fucking thing is distraction.
I was in spain back in the 1990s, and it was the same sentiment back then. Nothing is going to happen, this is only distraction, keep digging deeper faggots.

EU would definitely prefer to have all nations split up and fracture. Classic divide-and-conquer technique. If you have a bunch of tiny nations like belgium, netherlands, luxembourg, etc, then no country ends up having enough power to matter if they rebel against the EU.

what about the basque

Because there is no historical basis for their claims whatsoever. The local bourgeoisie started the independentist movement in 1890 to get more power and money for themselves, and get rid of the many sanctions against them. 100 years in terms of Spanish history is nothing.

>why doesn't a country want to give up its clay??
>Slovenia was yugoslav clay

It's not your clay if you're not living there m8.

What determines to whom the land belongs?
If me and my friends move to a small town can we claim independence just because the majority of that town wants it? Is that how it works?

I don't want to point out who is behind this, but (they) are.

LMAO the spineless catacucks are too fucking cowards to do something like the Maidan.

>The Catalan government is counting on the jews to support them with intel and funds
Reminder an independent Catalonia will have the biggest muslim percentage of population in the whole EU. Also reminder the Barcelona Chief Rabbi urged jews to flee to Israel.
They are supporting them with independence, but not in a way that will help either Spain or Catalonia.

I seem to recall there being a war caused by certain groups wanting to separate from Yugoslavia. Which is making my point for me. The idea that a government should just willingly give up territory and power is a bit nonsensical. I'm not even getting into what's "right and wrong". I'm just saying that you should expect a government not to want to give up its claims to such things.

Of course it is. Same happened with ETA after it got infiltrated. They never make progress or take actual actions. It's a subterfuge of the eternal confrontation to keep a country divided. The rulers of the country accept it and play their part and the activists get their funds.

The people living there determine to whom the land belongs. It's always been like that and it's stupid to presume that some cunts a few hundred km away can dictate how they want to govern themselves, provided the territory is big enough.

Pfffhahaha.

why the fuck would jews be in favor of an independent muslim majority state?

that is literally dumb fuck tier

Here is the previous Catalan president visiting Simon Peres. This is really extraordinary, as a regional government is not supposed to make a state-level visit whatsoever, In pic related, he asked the Israelis to remove the Spanish flag from the background and they did it.

The Israelis have nothing special against Spain other than what they hold against the rest of Europe: the Palestina problem. So they play divide and conquer.

Aren't the basque more hardcore leftists nowadays cuz of ETA? I haven't heard about any syndicalist catalan groups in the 21st century lately.

Its the same story. These were the two poles from which the industrial revolution started in Spain. Basque bourgeoisie invented their nationalist movement when they saw themselves with enough power to challenge the Spanish government. The bongs backed them as they were selling the basques a lot of machinery.

No, actually PNV (Basque Nationalist Party) is right wing.

>what about the basque
Basques are true castillans since 1200, they Cantabria, Rioja and Burgos, even if they speak their own thing, Navarra could be

lol no, that's not how it works.

I don't know exactly what the situation in Catalonia is, but Yugoslavia was basically a country of seperate republics cojoined together willingly. It's only right that when you no longer feel obliged to be a part of a country that you should be able to leave without any repercussions. Yugoslavia was a bit of a chimp out because different nationalities lived in most of the republics so it was harder to draw lines which is which.

that's how it works

They can keep all their taxes and spend them themselves. They have more autonomy.

>that is literally dumb fuck tier
So is forcing muslims by the millions to Europe, and they are still doing it.

Guess who and why did it...

They got millions of immigrants in starting from 2008, when the real state bubble was ramping and they needed a cheaper work force to build houses. The same phenomenon happened in the rest of Spain, but the other regions imported South Americans which also speak the language and are culturally similar.
The Catalans didn't want more people speaking Spanish, so they went for the muzzies.

Catalunia is a rich region and you're just afraid they're tired of the niggers pulling them down and sucking them dry. Catalunia is going to be free, you willing it or not. Accept it as early as possible, so it won't hurt as much, you leech. Learn to be cheerful about it.

It was most likely the Germans and the French, with Moroccan involvement.
This is the hell of a redpill I'm dropping here, and is never discussed in Spain. Its tabu.

>It's only right that when you no longer feel obliged to be a part of a country that you should be able to leave without any repercussions.

You're confusing what "ought to be" with what actually *is*.
In reality, a group can only leave if the parent state allows them to, or they beat them in a war. If Spain really doesn't want them to leave, Catalonia can't leave. Doesn't matter how many referenda they do.

> but the other regions imported South Americans which also speak the language and are culturally similar.

Are we talking actual spanish people living in latin america, or are we talking about beaners, squatemalans, and mestizos?

Yeah, I'll give you that one. It all boils down as to whether you can achieve the independence you seek. I'm willing to bet military intervention is off the table in this case, simply because it would tip the balance in regards to international support.

What about everyone?

Only in theory. In practice, basque leftists have nothing to do with your typical SJW leftism. Fun fact: priests and leftists sided together in the basque country during the civil war.

nothing new, maidan has consequences

have you withdrawed money from banks?
have you bought a rifle?
have you sold useless assets?
etc

Like it matters, spain ceased to matter when they lost their colonies and got locked into an eternal civil war between screaming retarded leftists and christcucks.

>clay
>hurr durr.

This chap does good vids on the subjects of Catalunya and its history, the Islam invasion of Europe, and more. This video breaks down the current political situation regarding independence:
youtube.com/watch?v=kpV3DxMbGU8

literally
reddit
teir

The real question is, what would we do those of us who don't care when the government begins to enlist the youth guys during the upcoming conflict?

I personally would go and tell my brother to fly to France or some place as such.

I don't care about catalonia and I don't feel identified with the goverment either, but I am not fleeing from a war in my country.

>got locked into an eternal civil war between screaming retarded leftists and christcucks.

Pretty accurate definition of spanish political life since...medieval times.

How cucked they are.

Because Catalonia is the milking cow of Spain and without it Spain becomed a third world country.

I have an internet business and I barely sell in Spain. Who cares.

Because if the Catalans leave, so do the Basques and the Galicians, and whoever else thinks they should be independent until all that's left are Castile and the regions too poor too leave.

>a region can overrule the central goverment and import a certain type of immigrants while rejecting other
This is the state of spanish intellectuals.

Realistically only Catalonia and the Basque Country have a chance at seceding, but anyway how it is our fault that Castile is a backward wasteland?

this
Subhuman latinos who take daylong siestas want to be fed by the only industrious region. Meanwhile Catalans are denied a normal european level of social effectiveness because they have to feed the leeches.
regional federalism would be an effective way of reclaiming the responsability of individuals in politics, bringing the decisions closer to the mouths of the citizens, instead of relying on some daddy-like central government who tries to make everyone happy with other people money.
I hope this passes and that Italy follows the example giving more fiscal autonomy to regions

Spain is a fake country trying to imitate the roman province of Hispania and is formed by many nations. We didn't even join together willingly but because of a royal marriage centuries ago, go figure.

they will all be provinces in the EU anyway

Look the Manolo gibmigrant spreading lies once again.
We have had only 2 left wing goverments since the restoration of democracy (of a total of 11 elections).

They understand their place as cucks to the spanish BULL.

Catalunya may or may not leave Spain in a future (in several years). But what is clear is that the near referendum is going to be a joke and we all, Catalonians included, will have to wait for future general elections so see any progress.

Jordi, how many more mudslimes do you need to secede?

>Pic related is the referendum ballot and the proof of your delusion

Barcelona is probably the biggest european leftist shithole, full of drugs, gays and degeneracy. Just let them go.

>arabic

It's what I say. I don't know why anybody even cares about them. Since 30-40% of catalonians or probably even more still want to be a part of Spain, I suggest to cut catallonia in two and give the separatists the coastline.

I would be happy if they did that, I don't want to be part of the same country.

Lol subhuman that's fake. But nice to see spanish is at the same level as arab.

You have to go back Paco.