Brit/pol/ - Stop Being Mongs Edition

>Downing street wank themselves off to how good their responce supposedly has been to Hurricane Irma
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/08/uk-response-to-hurricane-irma-was-swift-says-no-10

>Argentina have ‘ceased to be a capable military force’
unvis.it/ukdefencejournal.org.uk/argentina-ceased-capable-military-force/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=social

>Poor woman harassed by dangerous far right white males at work
unvis.it/libdemvoice.org/is-this-any-way-to-treat-a-work-colleague-layla-moran-jeered-as-she-questions-pm-about-childcare-55187.html

>MPs to begin scrutiny of vital withdrawal bill
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41182561

>Scotland’s deficit figures show that the UK works
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/scotlands-deficit-figures-show-ptg-that-the-uk-works

>Jaguar Land Rover to go all electric from 2020
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/09/07/jaguar-land-rover-go-electric-2020

>School bans girls from wearing skirts as it brings in gender-neutral uniform
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/school-bans-girls-from-wearing-skirts-as-it-brings-in-gender-neutral-uniform-11023265

>Calls for extremism investigation into British armed forces after ‘neo-Nazi’ arrests
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/402288-nazi-arrest-army-investigation

>Rees-Mogg defiant over abortion row: Catholic Tory MP says it is wrong to abort babies - even in rape cases
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4860100/Rees-Mogg-defiant-abortion-row.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114475612/#q114490429
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57643702/#q57649426
youtube.com/watch?v=NSI5LkRGOKg
strawpoll.me/13889073
youtu.be/mhdOHwdjhKs
youtube.com/watch?v=g2bJt6l0yWk
youtube.com/watch?v=-w2sy9Rh3SI
youtube.com/watch?v=L1D0QtwXmJI
youtu.be/dj-Mhg7np84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

brits are cucks

We leave you alone for just 250 years and look at the fucking state of you.

>split threads
the state of brit/pol/ again

IT STILL HAPPENED ANYWAY

What we know
>fighting it cost the empire

What we don't know
>staying out of it may or may not have conserved it, we can only speculate

At Naseby right now lads, at the Cromwell memorial. Why aren't y'all /out/ this glorious weekend?

FUCKSAKE

It's not a speculation. It's obvious. Any world power necessarily has to struggle and fight for supremacy.

About to start my offensive against Spain on HoI4 lads. I'm going to push up through Gibraltar while launching simulataneous landings in the NW and East. The French will be invading along the Spanish-French border, and our two forces will likely meet victorious around Madrid.

Feeling sensitive today. Been on edge for days. On the cusp of a light nervous breakdown I reckon. If Arsenal lose today, it just might tip me over the edge.

No it is still speculation. Given Hitler's actions in the war I wouldn't doubt the possibility that he would have backstabbed us if we made a deal but who knows how the unfurled currents of alternative history may have turned out.

I hope bournemouth win.

I was duped. I just took that user's word for it but he was lying. This is indeed the real thread. I deleted the post.

We know history and we know human nature.

You'll lose 2-1. You'll go up 1 - 0 to give you some hope, prior to conceding two goals in quick succession.

>We know history and we know human nature
You sound like you don't but feel free to explain yourself anyways.

Time for a cheeky Ginsters, lads. Wish I could find the cheesesteak ones I saw advertised on one of the packets.

HALF OF THE POSTS IS NOT EVEN BY ME, SERB/MED RETARD.

You know who started this meme? Triggered Serbshits and Italians, because "who else", but albos would hate them? It probably flies over their heads (because they are too short lol) that they are just shitty neighbors and their shitskin diaspora ruins every place they go to.

Weren't you a newfag reditard, you'd mention by now that in serious normal discussions that they ALL are one and the same subhuman mongrel cancer for me. And always have been.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114475612/#q114490429
"How are we going to get rid from Albos, Croats, Serbs, Portuniggers, foreign Italospics with Swiss passport? Can't see Freysinger arguing for citizenship grab"

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57643702/#q57649426

Sun 06 Dec 2015
Of course they are not. They have some Turkic admixture. Shitskins like Bulgarians, Serbs, Albos, Bosniaks e t.c.

2 0 1 5

Right, totally an Albo biggest fan

Die somewhere in the ditch, poorfag memelord shitskins.

P.S. on the matter of the picture, non-Germanics are indeed inferior to Germanics

Had me some scrambled eggs and almonds cooked in coconut oil this morning lad, some basil sprinkled on.

Had an avocado salad for lunch, peanuts, and a protein shake.

I'll probably have a few beers this evening, even though I probably shouldn't.

;^)

>tfw Pubes and DTM are the only tripfags in the thread

Still, Oxlade Chamberlain had a tough debut today, of that gives you any solace.

>Five fucking nil

>1-0
>six minutes in

youtube.com/watch?v=NSI5LkRGOKg

They're kind of munters, but also kind of attractive.

strawpoll.me/13889073

What the fuck did I do you dozy cunt?

Do you guys consider him a British or American poet?

Just as I predicted lad. Enjoy losing 1-2 ;)

Still, I do quite like Arsenal, but it's hilarious watching them crash and burn.

I miss him but also dislike that he will forever be the face of right wing politics. You can no longer believe in fundamental right wing ideas such as hierarchy, discipline and nationalism now because of the second world war. Not his fault though I suppose.

so did he wake up at 9am

British WWII jingoism is the biggest blue pill
Nice meme actually. We Germans tend to trot that out in order to troll each other (like Amerisharts do) but it's not serious, although they will deny that.
Bavaria is in a bad state in urban major areas (although some will deny that), conned by Merkel's CSU boys and a multiculturalist hell hole. Actually, Franconia voted to leave Bavaria as a new state (legal under the German constitution, unlike some forms of separatism) and the supreme court banned it at the behest of the Bavarian government.
2015 was the year to leave for anyone who was serios and it did not happen; if it would happen NATO gobalists and USA would crack down on any such attempt. Think of all the American, British and domestic spy stations and BfV agents etc especially in West Germany.

And if you don't know,
Now you know, nigga

I just don't like you.

Anglo.

Tupac > Biggie
youtu.be/mhdOHwdjhKs

Countries are in constant competition and struggle.

>when all you can think about is how to save the white race

Salah must be hiding after his team lost 5-0

>when all you can think about is liquidating the fifth columnists

Have to agree with this loser tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=g2bJt6l0yWk

And?

He looks like a dreamy dog.

He's hiding after I bullied him off the board.

There is no such thing as friendship between countries. There is only struggle and victory. Nazi Germany would have attempted to destroy the British empire if we sided with the as soon as the war was over as we would have done to them.

Most politicians at the time believed in maintaining the white race. It's a thoroughly (((modern))) invention that whites need to be removed.

Why not Mosley since you are not a German? He lived a noble life of a martyr

youtube.com/watch?v=-w2sy9Rh3SI

:DDDD

Mods are useless.

Quick rundown?

youtube.com/watch?v=L1D0QtwXmJI

Feelin dat post-hangover lethargy. But gotta keep pushin on for the gains.

youtu.be/dj-Mhg7np84

One can like both.

He tried to larp as a lifter and act as an alpha despite admitting he's literally a tagalong bitch to his mates.

Fucking mong thought 4pl8 = 80kg.

>why not a man who has literally no meme worthy photos

Don't be so naive. You think if Britain had a path to victory against any of our 'allies' that the word would matter at all. America has no allies, only states it needs to keep in line.

>why not a man who has literally no meme worthy photos
Guess again.

Post places that are leaving the EU in March 2019

>no there is no such thing as allies
>wait no there are allies
>don't be so naive
What the fuck are you trying to say you absolute spastic?

I said there is no such thing as friendship between countries. Alliances only exist in so far as they are mutually beneficial but the countries inside the alliance are still in a struggle against each other and looking out for their own interests.

post an image of a naked woman and try saying that again

You just sound like you're taking your anger out on us because a lad who you thought was your best mate banged your mum behind your back tbqh.

The point is that Nazi Germany would have destroyed the British empire at the fist opportunity because that is the nature of countries.

Interesting time machine you've got there. It would entirely depend though. For the most part they would have seen a war on such a scale as a total waste of resources. They would most likely have tried to avoid such a war if possible. There would have been very little for either side to gain from such a war.

>because that is the nature of jewish countries.
ftfy

Britain had a "path to victory" against France for much of the late 19th and early 20th century. So clearly that's not the sole criterion of whether or not an alliance is formed.

Alliances rely upon shared interests, and oftentimes those align with shared values. So, there are allies.

I don't know why I even bother trying to have serious discussions with brainlet rats like you. Go drink a bottle of insect repellent.

If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?

Hitler wanted to control center and eastern Europe, he expressed no desire to conquer the British empire UNTIL we entered the war. As a matter of fact, he postulated the idea of teaming up with Britain prior to the war. Let's say he managed to defeat the Soviets and Germany now dominated the continent and they have their lebensraum and all that. Why on Earth would he now turn his guns on the empire? What geopolitical sense would that make? It makes no sense other than if you take the rather simplified, cartoonish conception of him as someone fueled by no other motive than sheer gratuitous destruction.

>hurrr i know history and nature hurr
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S POSSIBLE TO HAVE FRIENDS
>FRIENDSHIP IS A MYTH NIGGA I DIDNT HAVE ANY FRIENDS IN SCHOOL THEREFORE NO ONE HAS ANY FRIENDS

Nice.

Was it in the interests of Britain to destroy France then? No. My point is that if we could usurp america and become the world power alliances would mean nothing.

Mosley specifically demonstrated what true British heroism and swimming against the current is like.
It was your evil empire that gave the kikes the power they have today back in 1815. It was through your lust for greed and power that has lead to the destruction of the White and Germanic races. Everywhere the British Empire went you brought pain and suffering with a Bible in one hand and a pistol in the other. You put down everyone, even your own brothers, violently to secure your Monopoly on wealth, whether they are Scottish, Welsh, Irish, French, Spanish, Dutch, Arab, negro, Chinese or redskin. You pitted tribes against each other and allowed the kikes and inbred urban nobility to sell drugs under your supervision. It was you who waged a war against White women and children in South Africa for gold, establishing the first death camps. It was you who betrayed the Germans in 1939, and handed Eastern Europe over to Stalin. It was you that worked India to death. It was you that allowed the fabians and transnational capitalists to infiltrate society. Your Royal family is filled with nothing but Freemasons and Luciferians. You betrayed your own people for wealth. Your degenerate culture and government are a reflection of your history, so disgusting that you make the gypsies seem Aryan. And you have the nerve to say that your disgusting culture with even more disgusting food, retarded accents, ugly women, yellow teeth and perverted society is superior? Although I somewhat love the British races as my Celtic-Germanic cousin, sometimes I hope the Rothschilds and financial moguls you let in have the Followers of the Prophet rape your women and Indians shit on your graves.

You really ought to keep doing what you're doing else billions of innocents will die.

GAS

THE

KIKES!

MUH EMPIAH

Maybe not immediately. It probably would have been equivalent to the cold war. We would also probably have lost.

All countries

It doesn't matter what Hitler said. Hitler was a German nationalist and wouldn't have tolerated any potential enemies.

Idiot.

We had no choice.

Tbf it has long been British policy to try and keep mainland Europe divided in order to avoid a land invasion.

Hitler also privately described the British as "hate-filled antagonists" prior to the war. He was certainly a fan of British imperial reach, but he had no special affinity for the British.

It's true he originally wanted to forge an alliance with Britain, but again, how could you expect Britain to just go ahead and ally with Germany against French wishes? Should Britain sacrifice a strong relationship built through a war that had ended not two decades before, or ally with a new regime with uncertain prospects of values.

Personally, I wouldn't want Britain to play any part in the ethnic cleansing of the Slavs.

>all countries

i think really best friendships really only happen between the two leaders such as mussolini and hitler

You mean kind of like the cold war we're in with America now? Oh shit no that doesn't exist because countries form alliances based on shared interests. You need to get the propaganda out of your head that Hitler was hell bent of the destruction of all life.

Ideally we would have wiped the French out in WW1. It was a god given opportunity that we passed up.

>he literally believes that it's impossible for countries to befriend each other despite it happening for thousands of years and multiple 'friendships' between countries have lasted well over hundreds of years
>calls anyone else an idiot
I mean, atleast you can't be surprised that you didn't have any mates, with behaviour like this, I doubt you even like yourself.

Right, but you're implying an alliance is like a friendship. Countries are not analogous to people, broadly speaking.

The only reason we aren't in a cold war with America is because we can't realistically win and usurp the throne. If we could we would. I don't think Hitler was hell bent on the destruction of all human life. I think he was a very good man. But he was a German nationalist through and through.

You're confusing alliances with vassals.

>The only reason we aren't in a cold war with America is because we can't realistically win
So why doesn't America attack us then? If we're such an easy win?

Fucking down syndrome kiddies.

>we
If by we you mean the average British natives, them you are deeply mistaken.

That is the exact opposite of what i'm doing. People are arguing 'Hitler wouldn't have destroyed the British Empire because he liked us'. I'm pointing out that that is not how it works.

We're not in a Cold War with America because our government believes its interests are most compatible American foreign policy.

>Including bits of land that were German

>Hitler wouldn't have destroyed the British Empire
No cunt is saying this you fucking mongo.

There was a choice between either letting the Germans rule or letting the world falling into the state it's currently in and declining.

The British empire didn't benefit the British. You allied with the fucking Soveits. Soveits. Stop trying to play it out as you wuz protecting Poland jingoistic retard

Okay, but it is possible for one country to like another, primarily because their interests align.

It's like saying, "there are no such things as friendships because of one person changes his personality completely, the other will no longer like him in the same way"

Idiot.

No i'm not.

America doesn't need to attack us/couldn't attack us. They are already the world superpower. If it would benefit America to attack us they would.

I don't give a fuck about the war crimes of Britain. Not in the slightest. It's the name of the game.

We're not in a cold war with America because we have no choice, we're too weak.

This is exactly how this argument started in the last thread so shut the fuck up.

Allying with the soviets was useful for us. Hitler tried to ally with Stalin aswell.

It's possible to have preferences based on national interest.