Why are Norway, Denmark and the Netherlands consistently ranked as the world's happiest countries...

Why are Norway, Denmark and the Netherlands consistently ranked as the world's happiest countries? Can someone who lives there enlighten me?

On a side note, I've been thinking of traveling to the Netherlands. How shit is it?

Serious replies only. Keep your jew/muslim/commie shit in >>>/bantz/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EI4C-EG_pzo
youtu.be/wBtjKFZV0PY
youtu.be/VaMjhwFE1Zw
hooktube.com/VaMjhwFE1Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=Jz5Oyze8ziI
youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-4ejzALy0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel like it probably something to do with stronger family ties, and respect for elders. Here in America, kids are basically shit on and kicked out after 18, and young adults don't respect seniors, and seniors don't respect young adults.

last bump

Norway youtu.be/EI4C-EG_pzo
Denmark youtu.be/wBtjKFZV0PY
Netherlands youtu.be/VaMjhwFE1Zw

>linking VICE
Use hooktube to prevent views

hooktube.com/VaMjhwFE1Zw

most people here are miserable but are obsessed with upholding the image of being the best country in the world.

You're so fucking stupid. We're talking about Europe, not Asia.

they were white and homogeneous. Don't expect them to stay happy for to much longer

The secret is social democratic mixed economy.

It's hard not to be happy when you're the master race.

That med and indian aren't attractive, you know. They're both very ugly.

This.

It isn't surprising that when you don't have to worry about going bankrupt from medical bills, that you are guaranteed a good quality education, that you remain free to pursue your goals, that your government isn't engaged in constant wars and demagoguery, that you'd be a happy person.

Many Muslims in the Netherlands. (5/6 percent But almost 14% in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, The Hague and Utrecht.)

But non Niqabs (ban) non Jews en non commies.

People do not expect to be in eternal bliss or have childish ideals of what it is to be happy.

Also, people can craft their own futures. Child of a plumber reliably become an state official and very likely some minor politician if he or she puts effort towards the said direction.

>How is the nightlife in Denmark ?

>why are the countries with the highest amount of empathic germanic population who pull their own weight the happiest

Duh! It is because of [insert SJW logic here]!

>Must watch
youtube.com/watch?v=Jz5Oyze8ziI

>Also remember to vote for Alliansen to keep Norway from turning into Sweden

We're not

Take a look at depression / divorce / suicide rates.

In Denmark people are obsessed with appearing happy with society as we "are the best".

Other countries won't hesitate to talk shit about their government and people in power but we will keep shiling that everything is perfect in denial

speak for yourself

It bother me, because in my experience with nordics they don't really smile much compared to latinos from the hot parts of south america that are literally dancing all day in a never ending bliss of existance.

>I feel like it probably something to do with stronger family ties
Have you ever been to scandinavia? Do you think we're Italy?

This is just an idea: But could be unhappiness and suicide rates are not as tightly correlated as people think A lot of times people who are quite content position on life are very depressed and suicidal.

And divorce has nothing to do with happiness, it merely is one of the fading instruments of society.

the Netherlands is not perfect but definitly more red pilled than other "european" countries. we have elected politicians in our parliament talking about cultural marxism and stuff so thats pretty amazing. it does rain a lot but other than that what you see is what you get.

Just don't go to the big cities and you'll be fine. Amsterdam is total shit, stay away.

the Fin is correct.
but these institutions can only function properly in high-trust societies, which, as a rule, must be small and homogeneous.

Is it true that Finland does not exist?

nothing can fuction properly in a society thats not homogenous, except some chaotic dictatorship

"Happy", When almost the whole population is on anti-depressants.

>more red pilled
No...

well than tell me which country in western europe is the most red pilled. (not that they actually are red pilled just a little)

Greece lel

Being familiar with the Jante Law might help some people see why Scandinavia is such disarray

Its not a legal text but the way of life

Because those polls are bullshit.
It all has to do with cultural expectations.
If you ask some random Dane how he's doing, he's going to say great and move on with his life.
If you ask some random Pole how he's doing, he's going to complain to you for several minutes how hard his life is, will list all his illnesses, all his problems, etc. And the reason he's doing that is because saying you're doing great would be interpreted by people here as being a fucking boastful asshole. You're culturally expected to complain.

I said western europe
also pay debt

Interesting post. Norwegians tend to leave each other alone. Complaining about your life is considered submission, it is a cry for help.

If a chaotic dictatorship is necessary for a inhomogenous society to function properly, than that would only validate chaotic dictatorships.

The world's largest and most successful empires were, without a single exception, multi ethnic and inhomogeneous entities (this is a natural result of any large, expanding nation).
Yet all of these needed a strong, single ruler in order to remain stable.
See, the roman empire switching from an oligarchic republic (the ruling senate) to an empire (the emperor) when it grew too large.
Yet the first emperor, Augustus, was the successor of Caesar, who styled himself 'dictator for life,' the difference in the titles was pure semantics.

Now, I would still count Imperial Rome as successful, even though you could definitely call it a chaotic dictatorship, and the same holds for many of the later European monarchies.

If it's based on polling, they lie because they want their country to be among the happiest countries in the world.

If it's based on "indicators", just yawn my shit up family.

everyone in the north are very humble and for outsiders it seems like everything is going fine for us always, but they have no idea how bad things can be. the quality of life is very good in northern europe, but depression and binge drinking are still a problem here. people working their asses of in shitty jobs and then they drink their asses off to forget about their boring and monotonous life

It's scientifically proven that if your country is 90% mountains you'll be the happiest mountain troll alive.

My guess is that they have everything to feel happy? Successfull white countries?

The only thing what is strange for me, that in the northen regions people tend to be more depressed. What about these countries?

He is right.
Cultural marxism is public debate at this point. Also people are disgusted by the ''gender neutral'' bullshit.

lel
The eternal portuguese calm atlantic sadness.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-4ejzALy0

Canada is 4-5th happiest country in the world. There goes that theory you useless Amerilard faggot.

cherrypicking hard

Go away eu nobody likes you

>Why are Norway, Denmark and the Netherlands consistently ranked as the world's happiest countries?
Because things have been pretty chill overall.. Even when things go to shit, the average citizen leads a fairly comfortable life.

>stronger family ties
>respect for elders

l.m.a.o.

Yes. It is actually a part of Sweden

This place is totally overrated.