Countries can die without immigration. Japan is done for unless it loosens up on its immigration policy

Countries can die without immigration. Japan is done for unless it loosens up on its immigration policy.
youtube.com/watch?v=pcdofW_pV6Q&feature=youtu.be&t=419

If you oppose multiculturalism, you are murdering your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJQk6sV1scI
youtu.be/nkcKaNqfykg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hey fatty, why you gotta ruin my nice afternoon?

And this is his son

Japan is overpopulation for the land size.
20% down of population is rather good. And birth rate is rising up now.
Therefore no ones care the decreasing population in Japan.

no one gives a fuck what you think about japan dumbfuck

The human population cannot continue expanded exponentially. You fags generally are all hippies about loving the Earth and shit, how to you resolve this in your brainwashed little mind?

Not this shit again.

Okay. Let's say you manage to convince literally everyone here on Sup Forums that you're right and we need to throw open the flood gates.

You haven't convinced ONE SINGLE JAPANESE POLITICIAN.

SONNO JOI
HAKKO ICHIU

fuck off Davido-kun

>Countries can die without immigration.

Where's the new face of India?

Where's the new face of Egypt?

Where's the new face of Israel?

So what? Will that affect you faggot when you die fro AiDS? And the Japs have never heard of robotics either. Kys

What the fuck with the Japan open borders shilling. Why do (((they))) want this.

japns population of foreign nationals grew by about 150,000 in 2016, to a total of 2.3 million, with most of the increase coming from other countries in Asia.

>Huge population density
>Some faggot tells that gooks need more immigrants
Kekkin hard. What Japan needs is more efficient allocation of ppl instead of clustering them around Tokyo and big cities.

I say this is pointless bullshit. And follow it up with a WWII era slogans about expelling the barbarians, respecting the emperor and the whole world under the Emperor's control, and you liken me to Arudo?

Did you ride the short bus to school?

According to the forecast of government, population in 2053 is 100 million.
If we could take the balancing of birth number and death number until 2053, it's good.
That is the goal for Japanese now.

I wish we had politicians like that.

We'll create space by killing all the Jews, thanks for your anti-Jew suggestion. The holocaust is a lie, spread the word.

>Countries can die without immigration
Only their their economies are based around the ill-fated and unsustainable ideology of "We must always GROW. We must never remain the same or reduce ourselves to sanity."

>September 11,2006

What nation has died because they didn't accept immigration?

If Japan is flooded with niggers and mudslimes then it is done for anyway. Japan is full of Japanese. That's what makes it Japan in case your faggot mind dind't know. KYS immediately.

> Magazine from 2006.
11 years later and Japan is still as Japanese as ever. I can count the number of immigrants I saw on my last trip to Tokyo on one hand.

No, Japan is done for because their population can't grow much larger due to social constraints.
>.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJQk6sV1scI

(((Newsweek)))

i dated a gaijin hunter once and tried to make her into a foreign hating japanese nationalist

keep up the good work nip, please keep japan japanese

you guys have a good thing going

Get all 3 of them outta there

Japan conquered by pajeets, niggers, and kikes.

Marvelous.

There's a good reason why continents are separated by oceans.
Multiculturalism is shit.
And niggers can't swim.

>Only their their economies are based around the ill-fated and unsustainable ideology of "We must always GROW

All economies must grow. Not for progress but simply to sustain themselves. It's economics.

またこれか。。。

Leave Japan alone

2006?

Man theyve been pushing this for a long time

How high do you think the birth rate will go? I think if Japan can maintain at around 100 million that'd be pretty solid.

t. jew

Found the joo

reminder Japan will have increased amount of labour supply from more women workers and people working after retirement. This is while the rest of Asia loses supply

Japan's population has doubled over the last 100 years and grown four fold over 150. The have plenty of room to shrink.

Just came by to tell you how sageworthy this rotten bait is.
Die in a pile of burning niggers.

I remember that shit from like middle school mandatory torah yo.
I think there's a tradition of writing the name of amalek on the bottom of your shoes and start stomping them.

I haven't heard that word in something like 10 years desu now

>november 11 2006
KYS

Okay cool. Name a single country in all of human history that has died because it didn't allow immigrants in...
I'll wait.
Lots of countries and states have been destroyed by immigration though.
>roman empire, the Germans
>Byzantine empire, the Turks
>Sweden
>Germany
>all of Europe
>Nippon, as you pointed out
Just face it m80 you lost the battle of ideas so all you can do is make troll threads like this one, and when all we do is troll you you go "see you guys don't have any real arguments against immigration, your just ignorant and know nothing, checkm8 bigot"

Media is trying to meme this into truth.
Can't have an example of a successful homogeneous society in existence?
Asians aren't susceptible to the same shaming tactics Westerners are. This will fail.

>dissuade breading in the native population through economic hobbling and media brainwashing
>Oy Vey, third world immigration is the only solution to this problem we systematically created

>mfw jews think they can push this evil degeneracy on japan when they don't control the media there

This. Shills(trolls) are only interested in making nonsensical pleas to emotion and silly neoliberal economic arguments. The whole capitalism and communism being two sides of the same coin rears its ugly head.

At the end of the day they use these two ideologies to justify the destruction of traditional society, culture and nature. They are hatemongers, who in this case hate the Japanese and want to destroy the social cohesion of their society.

>i dated a gaijin hunter once and tried to make her into a foreign hating japanese nationalist
and why exactly aren't you telling us more?

overpopulation is a meme. and isn't hokkaido barely habited?
still, i am embarassed by people who think a nations population must always rise

The vast majority of immigrants aren't White Europeans. They're Asians from the more poorer countries, Africans, Middle Easterners, or Indians. I don't know why the media keeps pushing the idea that White people make a large portion of immigrants. People who live in First-World countries are the ones least likely to migrant. And most pre-dominant White countries have a high HDI.

>mfw Japan has the self-respect to die off rather than invite a bunch of gay muslim niggers into their country
BASED

>New face of Japan
>poo in loo,nigga,shart in mart

Japan is just fine. When its population falls a few things happen.
>cheaper food
>cheaper housing
>higher wages
So unless you are someone like p*sona group then pls go. And those who say that Japan should let in some skilled labour than you are just as bad. The people who will be able to meet a basic requirment such as a four year degree wont be europoors nor burgerpeople rather the eternal chinaman. Japans population of chinese is at about 600,000. Why would you let that swell up to somewhere around 4 million spys in your own nation?
Hokkaido is sparsely populated for the same reason that Siberia is. Also Japan clusters population around Tokyo and Osaka really.

Remember when overpopulation was a bad thing?

Oh wait, it still is.

Alright newfags, here is a copypasta to counter these shills

You have surely heard of economic and population growth cycles, correct?
Japan is currently experiencing 2 different cycles. Economic decline is not necessarily a bad thing, as it may cause required political change before population growth happens again.
There is another cycle that they are going through - reaching maximum population capacity. This one overrides the other in most cases, with the exception of obtaining more territory while the cycle is happening.
Japan is going through both cycles. They are currently going through a period of population stagnation, bringing themselves down to a managable level of population. They consciously and subconsciously know that 130m-140m is the maximum amount of people that their islands can hold, without sacrificing nature preserves. Knowing this, they are in a period of stagnation because of that, and letting their population decrease is the best thing that can be done for them right now.

So paste this whenever a kike shill says that Japan "needs immigrants", then sage the thread.
You'll be doing everyone a favor.

why are white men so evil

Degrowth is the future

That image can't be real.

Jesus. That dude isn't even in shape or anything, how did he score that much pussy?

Japanese women love to get BLEACHED
people talk about the yellow fever meme but asians can't get enough of whites

Let the guys have low population , they already have enough population on their island to keep it going rather well.

>Hokkaido is sparsely populated for the same reason that Siberia is.
just looked at the climographs of sapporo and asahikawa. pretty sure there's something else to it.

It doesn't matter. They have started, and they will never stop telling you that you must no longer be Japanese. That it is hateful to be Japanese. If you listen to them it will be the end of you.

Never trust them.

As a Nip American who goes to visit my family whenever I have the chance we are fine. Most of the population imbalance is based on the fact that we have baby boomers as well, who is starting to die out. We will be fine once that group is gone. Fuck did you Amerifats not remember that we were also apart of WW2? Who the fuck writes these articles?

More than 70% of asian females find white males the most attractive.

OH NUH NONONO NO

HHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAA

fuck off shill

there is a certain type of person who sees data such as "declining birthrates" as an issue in which they need to intervene. these people cause more problems through intervening, but distance themselves from responsibility for the problems they cause by claiming they were trying to help and that the new problems aren't related to their interference.

the thing is, there's nothing wrong with declining birth rates in japan. it's healthy for populations to oscillate in number. this is demonstrated in every form of wildlife. populations respond to environmental pressures to reach good states for survival. japan's population is doing that.

some people with nefarious financial intentions are using their megaphones to propagandize and manipulate populations to pressure japan into accepting "immigrants" so that japan's culture will be diluted and replaced by a globalist culture, which is an artificial culture that, like a fat american diabetic patient, must be propped up artificially in an unhappy and spiritually deprived state of physical satiation through the base and degenerate emotions such as lust and gluttony that serve to mask their spiritual and existential angst just enough so that they can funnel their power up to their evil overlords.

Japan for the Japanese.
Korea for Koreans.
Europe for Europeans.

It's this simple.

Why do populations have to always grow larger? What is wrong with a small island having a small population?

Did Europe after the black plague? No? Then fuck off.

oh yeah, anyone remember this?
youtu.be/nkcKaNqfykg

>global economic power losing half its population means nothing
Sup Forums is filled with brainlets.

Birthrates don't even matter for the most part. Only global economic relevance, if you can keep that up you should be fine. Numbers just drive down the quality of living, and wages. Meaning cheaper labor. I don't see why you nips needs more people, besides their "narrative".

This. Also why does there even need to be exponential growth? They are a small island with no arable land why do they need to keep reproducing at Africa tier rates?

The birth rate isn't even declining, it's been increasing for years now. Japan's birth rate is around 1.5 (used to be 1.2 10 years ago) now which is better than a lot of other Asian countries (like South Korea which is stuck at 1.2), and at par with many European countries (which, by the way, have their birth rates boosted by first generation Muslim/African immigrants).

Combine that with more people working past retirement, more women workers, and automation, I don't think Japan's economic or demographic future is as bad like the immigration pushers like to portray it as

The black plague killed off 60% of Europe's population and we survived and later thrived, no immigrant influx needed.

He's not /fit/ but he's not fat. He has a nice haircut and looks hygienic. As long as he has some basic social skills he's good to go.

Besides from that video, most women were from bars and clubs. On those places, as long as you don't act like a complete retard, isn't really hard to score at all. The women on those places are already roasties. Besides, for one nighters, Asians will most likely prefer foreigners since most will go back to their countries, so guaranteed no commitment.

The pyramid scheme that is keynesian economics requires exponential growth.

(((They))) also want population control as well, so to have their cake and eat it too they are shuffling third worlders into developed countries to prop things up.

the last black plague didn't work, so the reptilians are trying a new form of black plague.

>t. Nigger and or kike

>Countries can die without immigration
this is a huge lie

A literal black plague, a nigger plague, a civilization destroying plague of sub-IQ sub-human garbage that literally shits on and destroys everything around it.

Japan is a tiny island with a population of 127million. Japan is doing just fine.

>Caring more about shekels than the survival of your civilization.
I don't expect an Amerimutt to understand what nation and culture means.

Why don't I ever see covers saying "The New Face of Israel" with blacks and Muslims on it???

Gonna break my manifested destiny off into your ass, don't look at America like it's not been Jewed as hard as everyone else.

You're a brainlet.

You're a bitch.

There, we both said shit without an ounce of back.

>Europe for Europeans
Meanwhile white people are living on every continent on Earth. White people are such hypocrites.

>ANOTHER country that will be tainted brown
The end product of multiculturalism is a homogeneous society of mudskins.

America your future is sealed, you didnt kill spics and you didnt send niggers back and you are paying for it now with jews cock in your mouth. Thanks for ruining everyone elses fun too

its crazy seeing this push for immigrants everywhere. not saying immigration is a bad thing but this seems like a move.

>Brah.

>More people = more betterer
God I hate economists.

I hate these fucking articles "The New Face of X" replacing a homogenous country with shitskins and in this case a token white. Fuck-off they may have gotten citizenship but they will never be ethnic Japanese. It's not the 'new' face of the country it's a bunch of people who move there, i.e. immigrants.

This is 11 years old and the face of Japan is still the same as the old face because they didn't fall for this propaganda.

The whole declining birthrate thing is classic kosher disinformation. It's deceiving semitic extrapolation of data. The mostly ashkenazi psychopathic likes need to be exterminated at once.

Third world immigration is not a viable solution to solve a nationalist declining population problem. Even the jews are now saying that immigrants don't have to contribute to "their" new country. The jews just want a borderlands social communal society under the rule of jewish "philosopher kings" (like Plato but with jews). Forget that. Let's just start killing the fuckers

I wouldn't even blink watching the skin being flayed off anyone who uses "The New Face of X" in an article.

shit.png

Imagine a world without communists.

Never trust Jews. They will try to sneak in judaism by way of Christianity. Korea is ruined because they became christcucks. Never stop crucifying christcucks, or they'll make you into kikes. Now Jews will try to load you up with Muslim refugees. All Abrahamic religions are literal cancer, and part of the Jewish plan to destroy all competing tribes.