Was 9/11 an inside job?

Was 9/11 an inside job?
If so, what is the hard evidence?
none of that "look, the plane crash looks weird" I want some documents. Ive heard of a cia report explicitly warning the US of a terrorist attack but I don't know where to find it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
youtube.com/watch?v=bDfdOwt2v3Y
youtube.com/user/physicsandreason
youtube.com/watch?v=1IYlEVCpG_0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ya7n6ItkUF8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE
youtube.com/watch?v=6BEsZMvrq-I
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
amazon.co.uk/Alice-Wonderland-World-Center-Disaster/dp/0953881024
youtu.be/_St1LWuWZ6I
youtube.com/watch?v=X4UQwPMj-Rk
28pages.org/the-declassified-28-pages/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Ladin_Determined_To_Strike_in_US
youtube.com/watch?v=bMq1PiUbf-M
bollyn.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Doem5Qum4rw
youtu.be/d2mJUjBE4U0
youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M[/video]
youtube.com/watch?v=2c5_g7UTuGM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What exactly would constitute "hard-evidence"?
All those (((coincidences)))?

mandatory viewing for 9/11 research
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I

I want some documents, something in writing that either raises suspisions or confirms some theories

it wasn't an inside job, it was a bunch of terrorist from poor as shit countries that hijacked several planes super co-ordinated and decide to fly them into buildings in the most protected country in the world, but not without remembering to bring their id with them

I don't care what you want son. I ask what constitutes as "hard-evidence".

official documents

>needing CIA nigger documents for (((proof)))
OP can't into physics

All incrementing evidence pertaining to the happening of 9/11 is classified. You won't find anything in the public domain. Some of the evidence is destroyed.

does this look like a weak lattice structure that an aluminum plane could just fly right through like butter?

Building 7 and the plane maneuverment of the pentagon craft. Impossible for an amateur to pull a perfect curvature turn ending at surface level upon impact on target. Pilots and engineers for 911 truth is your best material for hard evidence on the issue.

How would they get on a flight without an ID you retard.

>Pilots and engineers for 911 truth is your best material for hard evidence on the issue
WRONG
IT IS BLATANT CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

47 reinforced steel core colums and an outer shell of aluminum. It was built to sustain multiple jumbo-jet impacts. Jumbo-jets are: Boeing 707 - CD 10 and the Boing 747.

why didn't they make the planes out of ID card material?

THIS
THIS
THIS

All buildings of WTC complex are gone, but at least the postoffice is still standing.

You ever go on vacation and get on a greyed out 747 with no marking?

I see em all the time down at the airport... mmmm yaaaa

It wasn't an inside job. Understand that you can't argue with conspiracy theorists. Their theories are full of holes and completely alienated from reality. There is nothing that could change their minds. It's an irrational belief system, and that's all it is. Just let them wallow in their delusions. Their theories were debunked a long time ago. It is pointless to entertain their theories at this point unless you're doing a psychological study of the conspiratorial belief system and need to collect examples of how conspiracy theorists cling to their drivel in search of meaning.

Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates aren't "poor ass shit countries" and we went to war with neither

No. Government incompetence happened. They can't stop illegals from entering and they can't stop planes. domestic interest is neglected - THE SHEEPLE ARE NOT WORTH ENOUGH

Just get some sleep, my friend

>140891150
>flag
either a bot or a fucktard
either way, not worth the (You)

idk about this but I can post more if u want to

reading/viewing:
>project for a new american century
>9/11 commision testimony of Norman Mineta
youtube.com/watch?v=bDfdOwt2v3Y
>physicsandreason on youtube
youtube.com/user/physicsandreason
>fire fighters describe explosions coming from the basement of the towers
youtube.com/watch?v=1IYlEVCpG_0

Israeli agents arrested on 9/11 with explosives by the george washington bridge
youtube.com/watch?v=Ya7n6ItkUF8

theres a lot more

Japanon posted some unpubliced photos of that white van on /b. Never heard from him again

Nothing personnel senpai.

>(((planes)))
some pretty impressive cuts on the SOLID STEED BEAMS THERE

THERE WERE NO FUCKING PLANES
-NOT AT THE WTC
-NOT IN SHANKSVILLE
-NOT AT THE PENTAGON
THAT'S THE CORE OF THE 9/11 LIE
>thus the arrival of the shills (and shillbots)

did it have windows on the side of the van?

There is circumstantial documentary evidence. Exhibit A:
>Written before the September 11 attacks, and during political debates of the War in Iraq, a section of Rebuilding America's Defenses entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force" became the subject of considerable controversy. The passage suggested that the transformation of American armed forces through "new technologies and operational concepts" was likely to be a long one, "absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."[45] Journalist John Pilger pointed to this passage when he argued that Bush administration had used the events of September 11 as an opportunity to capitalize on long-desired plans.[48]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

He was on Sup Forums too.
It is understood that he is the man in the picture with the "artstudents".

Add to this the FACT that the pretext initially used to go to war was a COMPLETE FABRICATION, and involved a coordinated propaganda campaign with the help of many news outlets.

is that a fucking woman standing there?

Were the planes cgi user?

yes

Occult trannies did it. The old towers represented male (antenna) and female. The new WTC represents transgender, the hidden third masonic pillar. Both buildings had floors missing, and were designed specifically for 9/11.

see and from youtube.com/watch?v=gORu-68SHpE

>meme flag
>hollow towers
see barely worth the (You) user

Here's Cheney in 1994 answering a question about a possible invasion of Baghdad.
youtube.com/watch?v=6BEsZMvrq-I

General Wesley Clark on the planned invasions just ten days after 9/11:
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

You're a lazy dumb nigger.

amazon.co.uk/Alice-Wonderland-World-Center-Disaster/dp/0953881024

>wealthy Saudi family with royal ties lives in gated Sarasota neighborhood (4224 Escondito circle)
>family leaves the country 1 week before 9/11
>gate records show the hijackers visited the family multiple times
>hijackers flight-trained at Sarasota airport

>Bush was in Sarasota reading My Pet Goat

we have more than a coincidence here.

>Problem

Read the PNAC document. Then google "Dov Zakeim" and "Flight Termination Sytems"

>Reaction

>Solution

youtu.be/_St1LWuWZ6I
This should be a mandatory watch for anyone doing research on this topic. I remain rather skeptical on it being an inside job, but the fact that the towers collapsed from the jet impacts, and how the jets pretty much spliced through like butter is bullshit to me.

Watch the GHW Bush speech from September 11, 1991. There are so many holes in the 9/11 story it is laughable. Number one point of entry for anyone searching for truth is WTC 7. Building fell down because (((fires))). Also held an SEC office.

Inside job is the only way to explain WTC 7. All those building were load d with explosives for a controlled demo. Also do research on John O'Neill. FBI guy complained to bush admin about alqaeda.

Ask yourself.
Why were there pools of fucking thermite reacting in the rubble for a week after the planes hit

so, what caused the roadrunner effect?

This I'd like to know too. Temperatures so hot it melted the granite inside the bedrock lasted for weeks.

I'd certainly like to see people explain the collapse of WTC 7, the wildcard in all of this which people tend to forget. I fully believe everything was a controlled demolition, with the evidence available and collected. Anyone is free to dispute this with evidence.

>"Pull It"

Building 7 isn't that wildcard people tend to forget. That honorific goes to Building 6.

It wasn't an inside job.
It was a terrorist attack.

However, we had detailed reports basically saying that we knew a horrible attack was going to happen, and probably against the towers, and George didn't act ahead of time. And it happened.

So in many ways, the lack of action is pretty suspicious. He probably wanted a war with the middle east, and knew this would be a good impetus.

How would people have gotten bombs in that were big enough to set off in that way in all these buildings? Without anyone noticing at some point?

the jews did 9/11 to get the US to go to war for Israel in the middle east

Currently on mobile, would you care to explain for me? I'm interested.

did you fuckers not read/watch my links? they are like 3 mins each

I included a picture of the damage. There are cut circles thoughout building 6. Circles like that happen how exactly? I can't tell you. Have a look at some pictures online yourself too.

Investigate Building 7

additionally to pic related:
1968 is the year the first tower was started to be build. 1968 is also the same year the 911 emergency hotling was started. 33 years before the "attacks". 33, the masons favorite number

jetfuel doesnt do this

Does a bear shit in the woods?

This one gets me every time. The corner just gives way after a proper nano-thermite treatment.

isreali art students
youtube.com/watch?v=X4UQwPMj-Rk

just saying,the towers were fucking hideous. one of the worst buildings on the skyline

>did collapse because of the damage it took from the towers debris
>not because of the fire
>still took hours to actually collapse
>did still falll at freefall speed perfectly into it self as the 3rd building collapsing like any demolishers wet dream that day
>didnt collapse to the side where the damage is that caused the collapse
i dont know what you mean. nothing weird here

This
Next you want hard evidence or some official document stating that the moon landing is fake or that aliens exist.

If things were easily found in official documents there would be no conspiracy of anything.

Next you're going to want an official document stating your girlfriend is cheating.

Sometimes all you have is suspicion and a gut feeling because something doesn't make sense or something catches your attention.

What says and also, the company responsible for WTC security was....

Read the 28 pages my droogs

28pages.org/the-declassified-28-pages/

>If so, what is the hard evidence?
Le common sense, sweetie.
Steel constructions can not free fall like this, exept cases when they destroyed by tnt\thermite.
That is it. Simple as burgers' brains.

No, there were planes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Ladin_Determined_To_Strike_in_US

also OP this is the document you are thinking of

9/11 was a mossad job

this song is incredible
youtube.com/watch?v=bMq1PiUbf-M

There were no planes is a pretty dumb argument. There were planes, they just weren't the primary contributor to the collapse.

bollyn.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=Doem5Qum4rw

I still think it had to do with Gore but it backfired on him majorly.
Something about him seems off and he's the major pusher on pro climate change being man made.

Sorry, meant to add

bollyn.com/

Bollyn is the best on 911, all the available information is here and he is a credible journalist.
You don't have to buy his books to get the information (I haven't).

The only building I can think of that isn't hollow is the pyramids.

sauce?

youtu.be/d2mJUjBE4U0

here is the full version of an incredible recent summation of 9-11 facts.

literally the best video ive seen this year. long, like a good cigar, enjoy.

[video=youtube;8DOnAn_PX6M]youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M[/video]

no. it was muslims
i know its fun and interesting to think you're right and you're looking for more "secret" information on the internet but whats more believable
>a muslims hijacked planes and flew them into the towers
>b its a huge government conspiracy
do some research

Feel free to verify this yourself. WTC secretly had been outsourced to an Israeli security company. Theorticaly thats how you gain access to a restricted access area. Hand on heart, do you honestly believe 19 sandniggers wreaked havoc that day?

Exodus 23:24
You must not worship the gods of these nations or serve them in any way or imitate their evil practices. Instead, you must utterly destroy them and smash their sacred pillars.

Genesis 28:11-12
When he reached a certain place, he stopped for the night because the sun had set. Taking one of the stones there, he put it under his head and lay down to sleep.

And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

Well done for referencing bias material. You do realise anyone has access to this shit? Including your alphabet agencies

Controlled demolition and CGI compositing.

youtube.com/watch?v=2c5_g7UTuGM

Protip: All 3 pics are of same thing. The money, Washington Square Arch, Mason Pillars, Kabbalah...ALL SAME.
Steps on the path to illumination. Becoming God. Worship of the MAN. Etc.

Not an inside job but a globalist facilitated attack using radical Islamic Cretins.
Globalist HAD control of the deep state American government and the FBI assisted attacks were very real.
Since Trump was elected, America has NOT been attacked because the globalist lost control of the FBI and most of CIA.
Europe is STILL attacked because the Globalist need Islam to control the masses.
The new terrorists in America are ANTIFA, funded by globalists.